Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

~ England Pool Winning Solution Formula Join The Trend Of Poology ~ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ~ England Pool Winning Solution Formula Join The Trend Of Poology ~ (2071 Views)

John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars / SUPER EAGLES To Use VIVO Phones..Official FIFA Phone..Join The VIVO Trend / African Players And Manchester United – Will Eric Bailly Change The Trend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ England Pool Winning Solution Formula Join The Trend Of Poology ~ by PROPUNTER(m): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2015
As Some of You Know Me This Is Place to be, Please my Forecast isn't based on Ancient Movement Or Showing Sequence in Record or Following Compilers Books........ Please if you don't like or play Pool don't discriminate **** Welcome On Board ALL **** =========Enjoy & Sip your Origin or Spirit =========== This Is Place to be, Please my Forecast isn't based on Ancient Movement Or Showing Sequence in Record or Following Compilers Books........ Please if you don't like or play Pool don't discriminate **** Welcome On Board ALL **** =========Enjoy & Sip your Origin or Spirit =========== This Is Place to be, Please my Forecast isn't based on Ancient Movement Or Showing Sequence in Record or Following Compilers Books........ Please if you don't like or play Pool don't discriminate **** Welcome On Board ALL **** =========Enjoy & Sip your Origin or Spirit ===========

1 Like

Re: ~ England Pool Winning Solution Formula Join The Trend Of Poology ~ by PROPUNTER(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2015
You are encouraged to post your banker and strong pairs it is advisable that you attach your contact in case if anyone wants to contact you for games.

1 Like

Re: ~ England Pool Winning Solution Formula Join The Trend Of Poology ~ by PROPUNTER(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2015
As a community, If everyone that checks on this page drop his or her banker, there'll be enough games for winning line each week here. That way, you guys help yourselves to achieve winning especially for those who can't afford to join our group yet. Spare some time and post your banker or strong pair.
Re: ~ England Pool Winning Solution Formula Join The Trend Of Poology ~ by PROPUNTER(m): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2015
PS. Any punter whose banker or pair plays for a consecutive 4 weeks will win a N1000 recharge card of any network of his or her choice courtesy of the Thread Owner

1 Like

Re: ~ England Pool Winning Solution Formula Join The Trend Of Poology ~ by PROPUNTER(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2015
* Are you one of those people who believe that the coupon-
listed football matches never get played as advertised but
that the results have already been decided i.e. fraudulently
fixed, a long time before kick-off?

* Are you one of those people who expect to win every time
they place a football bet?

*Do you reject the notion that there are winning streaks as
well as losing streaks?

*Do your family, friends or associates ever criticize your
betting?

* Do you generally lie to cover up the amount of money you
have placed on bets?

* Do you stay in football betting shops for long periods at a
time?

* Do you stay away from work or your family to go betting?

* Have you lost interest in your family, friends, and/or
associates due to your betting?

* Do you turn your ‘loving’ spouse into a punching bag
when the latest Classified Football Pools Results are
unfavorable to you?

* Do people complain about your tatty dressing due to your
inability to fund new clothes because of your betting?

* Do you hate to spend what you consider 'betting money'
on anything else?

* Do you keep gambling until your last money is gone... i.e.
you don't have a betting budget?

* Do you lie, steal, or borrow, just to get money to bet or
pay betting debts?
Re: ~ England Pool Winning Solution Formula Join The Trend Of Poology ~ by PROPUNTER(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2015
"Remember that ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the law".
Re: ~ England Pool Winning Solution Formula Join The Trend Of Poology ~ by PROPUNTER(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2015
.....FIXTURES.. ...
...( RED WEEK19)...
21/22 NOV 2015
1 Chelsea Norwich
2 Everton Aston Villa
3 Man City Liverpool
4 Newcastle Leicester
5 Southampton Stoke
6 Swansea Bournemouth
7 Tottenham West Ham
8 West Brom Arsenal
…………………………………
9 Birmingham Charlton
10 Brentford Nott'm F
11 Burnley Brighton
12 Derby Cardiff
13 Ipswich Wolves
14 Leeds Rotherham
15 Milton K Fulham
16 Preston Blackburn
17 Reading Bolton
18 Sheff Wed Huddersfield
……………………………………
19 Bury Burton A
20 Coventry Gillingham
21 Crewe Peterboro
22 Doncaster Rochdale
23 Fleetwood Swindon
24 Millwall Colchester
25 Oldham Barnsley
26 Port Vale Chesterfield
27 Scunthorpe Bradford C
28 Southend Blackpool
29 Walsall Sheff Utd
30 Wigan Shrewsbury
……………………………………… …
31 AFC Wimbledon Wycombe
32 Barnet Morecambe
33 Cambridge U Accrington
34 Carlisle Portsmouth
35 Crawley Bristol R
36 Dagenham Oxford
37 Leyton O York
38 Mansfield Hartlepool
39 Newport Co Yeovil
40 Notts Co Northampton
41 Plymouth Exeter
42 Stevenage Luton
……………………………………… …
43 Aldershot Wrexham
44 Altrincham Boreham W
45 Braintree Kidderminster
46 Cheltenham Forest Green
47 Chester Woking
48 Dover v Barrow
49 Eastleigh Grimsby
Re: ~ England Pool Winning Solution Formula Join The Trend Of Poology ~ by PROPUNTER(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2015
I Know Most Folks Wont take This Serious i will Post my Matches Later Also Dead FFF Games will Be Posted Too For Online stakers to Play it as 12.........
Stay Tuned..........Because i decide to revive this Project Back
Re: ~ England Pool Winning Solution Formula Join The Trend Of Poology ~ by PROPUNTER(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
I cant receive mail here on Nl mail me directly @ goldline132@gmail.com or 09081346449 For All those that will wish to contact me....
Re: ~ England Pool Winning Solution Formula Join The Trend Of Poology ~ by PROPUNTER(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Week 19 Red

12 Banker X

Stong Pairs 9 Bleep 19

N X
A X
P X

Red Card Will Be Giving to Anybody that will Stop this Match From Ending As a Score Draw.....

Interested For 4/4 This Week 19 Contact me
goldline132@
gmail.com or 09081346449

Remember Xmax Season is Around The Corner

Re: ~ England Pool Winning Solution Formula Join The Trend Of Poology ~ by Philistine(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
PROPUNTER:
Week 19 Red

12 Banker X

Stong Pairs 9 Bleep 19

N X
A X
P X

Red Card Will Be Giving to Anybody that will Stop this Match From Ending As a Score Draw.....

Interested For 4/4 This Week 19 Contact me
goldline132@
gmail.com or 09081346449

Remember Xmax Season is Around The Corner
OGA PROPUNTER,WHAT HAPPENED TO UR FORMER THREAD

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Neymar JR Told To Leave Barcelona / Biography Of Nigeria Super Eagle Football Player William Paul Troost-ekong / Inspirational Moments Oscar Pistorius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.