Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Strategies To Optimize Tax Compliance For Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Strategies To Optimize Tax Compliance For Business Owners (573 Views)

NON TAX COMPLIANCE: Caverton Helicopters Sealed / Environmental Compliance For Manufacturers And Industries / Strategies To Optimize Tax Compliance For Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strategies To Optimize Tax Compliance For Business Owners by Consultville(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2015
The primary goal of a revenue authority is collect the taxes and duties payable in accordance with the law. The correct administration has vowed to take taxes more seriously, the Federal Inland Revenue Service, has gone as far as going to Companies to check their records just to reinstate the President’s stand. Tax is not rocket-science as most business owners see it; luckily our Company operates the self-assessment system.

The Nigerian self-assessment system requires that:- The taxpayer accurately calculate his tax liability, pay the tax due at designated bank to collect e-ticket and file self-assessment return on or before the statutory(due) date for filing such tax return; Tax returns are accepted, by the tax authority, as filed, subject to on-the-spot simple checks to ensure that tax return forms are correctly completed.

STRATEGIES TO OPTIMIZE TAX COMPLIANCE:
• Registration with the appropriate tax authority in the system immediately after CAC registration both with Federal Inland Revenue Service and the state Inland Revenue Service.
• Seek due date and requisite taxation information from the authorities
• Incorporate good bookkeeping records most beginners start with Excel for their bookkeeping.
• Seek/Consult Tax Consultants for beginners you can choose them just to guide you.
• Attend Tax Management Trainings/conferences/seminars

Remember a Tax Clearance Certificate is needed in lots of transactions, bidding for contracts, etc

To learn more why not attend our next Tax Management Training and learn more about Nigeria Tax System, [url]click here to register [http://training.regville.com/url]
Re: Strategies To Optimize Tax Compliance For Business Owners by Trillyonaire: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
What do you charge for tax consultancy?
Re: Strategies To Optimize Tax Compliance For Business Owners by Consultville(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why not attend the training sir. This will help you understand the nitty-gritty of taxation. Taxation is very simple.
Check my signature
Re: Strategies To Optimize Tax Compliance For Business Owners by Consultville(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Trillyonaire:
What do you charge for tax consultancy?
Why not attend the training sir. This will help you understand the nitty-gritty of taxation. Taxation is very simple.
Check my signature
Re: Strategies To Optimize Tax Compliance For Business Owners by Trillyonaire: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Consultville:

Check my signature

It's in Lagos & Honestly, I'd rather someone handles it.

Pressed for time
Re: Strategies To Optimize Tax Compliance For Business Owners by Consultville(m): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Okay kindly send necessary details to regvilleassociates@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use Up My Stanbic Ibtc Bank Credit Card That Only Works On Internationa / Pls,how Can I Start Distribution Business / Wow! Great , See The Biggest Business Opportunity - 2016 He We Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.