Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,895 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Pls,how Can I Start Distribution Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls,how Can I Start Distribution Business (578 Views)

How To Start Distribution Business In Nigeria With Little Or No Capita / Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital / Sales And Distribution Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,how Can I Start Distribution Business by farellstone: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
In an already saturated environment with distributors of similar products as mine,pls how can I start distribution business ND gain my own customers?
Re: Pls,how Can I Start Distribution Business by okenwa(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
If you can not beat them, join them.
You can leave the environment and relocate to another area.
Afterall, the sky is wide open for all the birds to fly.
Competition is all about life.
Re: Pls,how Can I Start Distribution Business by afobie: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
Do home delivery(go to them and sell dont wait for them to come to you) bring you price down,than thier may be from 50 to 40,people love cheap things call your customers,don wait for them to call you
Re: Pls,how Can I Start Distribution Business by farellstone: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Make A Change To Win Big In 2016!!! Share In The Real Estate Revolution / We Can’t Reverse ATM Card Ban Abroad – CBN - / Wow! Great , See The Biggest Business Opportunity - 2016 He We Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.