Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) (2120 Views)

Looking For Dependable Full-time .NET/SQL Programmer With Great Work Ethic / Dumps For Iz0-047 Oracle Sql Expert Exam / Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On May 20, 2009
Job Description:

As an ASP.NET Developer you will responsible for the architecture, programming, and implementation of technology solutions. We are looking for individual(s) who possess a passion for programming, a solid understanding of design, and a desire to join team which is dedicated, driven, and talented.

Candidates should be very proficient/have solid knowledge and experience in XHTML, Tableless CSS and JavaScript/JSON/AJAX/jQuery and have experience working on a XML/ASP.NET framework.

Key Requirements:

• Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET (2.0 and 3.5) , C#/VB.NET/JSCRIPT
• Solid OO design/architecture skills
• Knowledge of AJAX, XML, and Web Services
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
Must have INTERNET ACCESS AND A COMPUTER OF HIS/HE OWN
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a cross-functional team
• Ability to dedicate at least 5 hours a week to this team
• Must be willing to do the work and research required in order to complete assigned tasks
• Must be able to properly document work. (If all you do is copy and paste, this might not be a good one for you).
• Must be able to work in a team environment. Communication is key!

Compensation: NO PAY for now. Will however be able to share in profit should you contribute your share of work towards the success of the enterprise. This is an opportunity to be a part of a start-up.

Leave a message at my email if interested
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by Nobody: 8:33am On May 21, 2009
I'm interested , send me the details to my mail: ibrodex@gmail.com
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by nolongTing: 2:15pm On May 21, 2009
Sounds good to me wink I will get in touch for more details
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by javabeasns: 5:37pm On May 22, 2009
My name is david. i am an ASp.net developer. I am interested in helping out. I met your requirements save BSc Computer Science.
I can't get your email. Anyway please contact me on 08035133522 or mailordavid@yahoo.co.uk.
Thnaks
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On May 22, 2009
Email is Kobojunkie@gmail.com

To those who responded before Javabeans did. For some reason, I am unable to view your posts. So If you are really interested please email me and we can go from there.
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by blacksta(m): 7:21am On May 23, 2009
Dear

Kobo - i am also interested - droped u mail already.

Thanks
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On May 24, 2009
Hi @Blacksta

DIdn't get any emails from you.
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by Kobojunkie: 2:49am On Jun 19, 2009
Still look for ASP.NET C#, JQuery Or VB.NET, XML, Silverlight, T-SQL Developers. We have one guy on the team and so far, he is doing great but if you are out there and would like to join a team that is serious. Do forward your info.
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
Still looking to find serious dedicated ASP.NET developers, and not the here-today-gone-tomorrow kind for a serious project. If you know you are capable and know your ASP.NET feel free to apply. Note the responsibilities posted while responding.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by blacksta(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2009
Again i say - I am interested . although my asp skills is a bit limited i am more of Java Guy. but if u dont mind where do i sign up
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2009
If you are still interested, we are still in need of hands!!
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by candylips(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2009
Haba no pay . . .
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by bigafees: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2009
i'm VB.NET programmer, but i dont write free codes, which tells i'm not interested. THANKS
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2009
I know we are not fund of submitting to do Volunteer work, but this is well worth it for those who are able to step out to not only sign up but work together with other members of the team to achieve a common goal here.
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by solomonope(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2009
i want in
Email solomonope@live.com
and i already have a viewpath acct.
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2009
Solomon, this is a different and more immediate project. If you want in, email me and I will proceed from there please.
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2009
Developers should be able to commit to providing Status report on Tasks on a weekly basis as Communication is key to success of this goal of ours.
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by 123rufast: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2009
Iam very much intrested in this type of voluntary things which avoids sitting idle in the week ends and evening during week days. I got the best oppurtunity which makes my brain so happy, reply me at rvanamu@gmail.com
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by kencas: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2009
I am a C#,C++ and Java developer.My email is kcjojo8@gmail.com
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by zona79: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2009
no pay! geez, its not encouraging though but for writting codes , am in.email eugbana@yahoo.com
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2009
You should recieve an email from me on this. Please respond promptly!
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by Hustler4(m): 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2009
Kobojunkie, I just wonder how you are going to accomplish this task without paying them (Developers).
Good luck
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2009
There are thousands of open source projects out there today. Some of which you may have benefitted from in one way or another. Developing an application, any application should not really be first about the pay but about the potential benefit one hopes to gain from it in the future. Sure, no pay now sounds like a bad idea but you have to remember that some of the best products out there started out in much the same way but those who worked on the products back then are proud today of the commitment they made.
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by amrite12: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2009
i am not a programmer,and i am interested in learinig aleast one programming language, a resoucefull person and i will like to work freelance if i can learn on the job

thanks
Re: Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) by kodewrita(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2012
how far did this go?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Cyber Cafe-billing Software / School Management Software Free Primary, Secondary and Nursery - Lagos - Nigeria / Mobile Ticketing Now In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.