Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Looking For Dependable Full-time .NET/SQL Programmer With Great Work Ethic - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Looking For Dependable Full-time .NET/SQL Programmer With Great Work Ethic (914 Views)

Dumps For Iz0-047 Oracle Sql Expert Exam / Sql Server 2000 Product Key / Asp.net/C#/VB.NET/SQL/Web Service Developer(s) Wanted (no Pay) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Dependable Full-time .NET/SQL Programmer With Great Work Ethic by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
Full-Time contract .NET/SQL Programmer (Telecommute)

You will be working with some of the most up-to-date technologies to build solutions for today and tommorow. You’ll be building the next generation windows, web and mobile applications that will be used by millions over the county.

Telecommute position requires programmer must have access to electricity to do work, and a strong internet connection. Programmer must be extra disciplined enough to work from home, meeting all deadlines and delivering excellent quality results.

Role:

•The C# ASP.Net developer/analyst will create enterprise business applications using C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, WPF, WCF and standard browser technologies such as HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, and AJAX.

•Hands-on experience working on enterprise software development projects.

•Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve efficiency and reliability of our business applications and processes.

•Work with other developers in designing databases and write database stored procedure.

•Be able to provide update management with progress and status, and focus on delivering high-quality products.

•Own the development lifecycle of modules while collaborating with other developers and be responsible for managing technical risks that pertain to modules(others included) throughout the project.

•Help promote best practices and methodologies within the software development group.

•Conduct demonstration of software to business units and clearly explain features to the common users.

Requirements:

•Must have access to strong internet connection
•Must be highly dependable, and able to meet tight deadlines
•Must have solid organizational skills, and understand that only high quality work will be considered acceptable
•2+ years of working experience in Windows Development using object oriented design constructs
•2+ years of enterprise application development experience in a team setting
•2+ years of experience working with the .NET framework 2.0 - 4.0, including a combination of the following: ASP.NET,HTML & CSS, C#, WCF, AJAX and data access
•Familiarity with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
•Microsoft Office 2010 Application Suite
•2+ years of experience working using Test driven development frameworks to produce cleanly tested, and verifiable code with such frameworks as NUnit, GoogleTest, NBehave, Moq etc.
•Experience working with the following technologies: JSON, XML, GotoMeeting/Skype, VPN
•Knowledge of current Internet technologies including web services
•SQL Server 2005/2008 development experience writing complex database T-SQL queries & stored procedures and triggers
•Experience with WPF/ Silverlight and Asynchronous Development
•Experience with IIS 6/7 Management

Qualified candidates must have experience in the following ;
-ASP.NET,HTML & CSS, C#, WCF, AJAX and data access
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Visual Studio 2008/2010
- TDD

Additional skills to be considered include(Will consider only those willing to learn):

- WPF XAML /Silverlight
- IIS7
- MVC
- XSL/Xpath
- C++

Interviews for this position will be taking place as soon as possible. If you're interested, please respond with your resume to kobojunkie at gmail.com and will be in touch with you.

* will consider those looking for internships***
Re: Looking For Dependable Full-time .NET/SQL Programmer With Great Work Ethic by lordZOUGA(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2012
details of the company?? Like website and stuffs...
Re: Looking For Dependable Full-time .NET/SQL Programmer With Great Work Ethic by tushutt(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2012
I'm looking for a place to intern but I only have Php/mysql skills can I still apply
Re: Looking For Dependable Full-time .NET/SQL Programmer With Great Work Ethic by surifoll: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2012
i'm an IT student can i apply?
Re: Looking For Dependable Full-time .NET/SQL Programmer With Great Work Ethic by antitpiah: 5:08am On Jul 05, 2012
Working for Kobojunkie . . . lol

I woudnt wish that on my enemy!
Re: Looking For Dependable Full-time .NET/SQL Programmer With Great Work Ethic by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2012
Only those who apply will be considered if at all. If you are unsure as to whether you will be considered or not, apply first and review the feedback.
Re: Looking For Dependable Full-time .NET/SQL Programmer With Great Work Ethic by antitpiah: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
Kobojunkie: Only those who apply will be considered if at all. If you are unsure as to whether you will be considered or not, apply first and review the feedback.

Kobo, i am one of the most sought after programmers in Chicago. I like working under opinionated women and I am very interested in working for/with you but the deal is I will only apply after sleeping with you . . . if you are game, let me know grin
Re: Looking For Dependable Full-time .NET/SQL Programmer With Great Work Ethic by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2012
Position still open

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need The Product Key For Ms Office 2010 / Fetchr Now In Nigeria : Hiring Technology Profiles / I Need A Very Good Database Administrator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.