Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Hope I Did The Right Thing.......... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hope I Did The Right Thing.......... (601 Views)

Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her / BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope I Did The Right Thing.......... by Merryglad(f): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Good morning nairalanders,i will just go straight to the point.
I teach in one of these growing private schools,the place we are using as a classroom is like a hall so there is a board sharing pry 3, 4 & 5 i happen to be the primary 3 teacher. Yesterday a pupil in pry 6 stared seeing her period for the first time she was so afraid,i called her and asked her if anything like that has happened to her before,she said no.i asked her to go home thinking her mum will explain it whole mistery to her.
Today i asked her what her mum told her about what happened yesterday,guess what? She said her mum told her that her blood is not flowing well thats why its passing through the virgina.i was so angry when she told me,i had to educate her but on a second taught i hope her mum will not come to my school to fight me tomorrow because this parents can be funny....pls people hope i did my job as teacher? Least i forget her mum told her that if a man hold her hand she will be pregnant....hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope I Did The Right Thing.......... by hob(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2015
Good thing yu did to lecture her, dont second guess ur choice
Re: Hope I Did The Right Thing.......... by lolu007(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin grin her blood is not flowing what a stupid mother! When she should really start sex education with the girl but wait o primary 3 shocked
Re: Hope I Did The Right Thing.......... by Merryglad(f): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
lolu007:
grin grin her blood is not flowing what a stupid mother! When she should really start sex education with the girl but wait o primary 3 shocked
the girl is in pry 6 while i teach primary 3
Re: Hope I Did The Right Thing.......... by CORELDRAW(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ofcourse, u did whats right
Re: Hope I Did The Right Thing.......... by Merryglad(f): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2015
CORELDRAW:
Ofcourse, u did whats right
thanks Twiny

1 Like

Re: Hope I Did The Right Thing.......... by samsard(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
The first time my sis saw her period, my mom took her time to give her conservative sex education. Its no use lying to kids. So, you kinda did the right thing.
Re: Hope I Did The Right Thing.......... by samsard(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
The first time my sis saw her period, my mom took her time to give her conservative sex education. Its no use lying to kids. So, kinda did the right thing.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Quantico Is Back / The Series I Am Most Excited About Is Now Showing On Televistatv - Beats Of Love / Why Ay's A Trip To Atlanta Will Be Another Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.