Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Must We Always Use ATM Cards In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Must We Always Use ATM Cards In Nigeria? (928 Views)

Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics / 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use / Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must We Always Use ATM Cards In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 20, 2009
Crazy things never cease to happen in Nigeria, I am just curious to know this really if ATM cards is undermost in Nigeria. Well when the ATM thing start I thought Nigeria is know growing up from Third world country like those stupid White people call it, So I got to my bank and found they've create an ATM card for me without my request for it. I started using this ATM card but I found out each time I'm left with 2k or so, I will run to the machine to get more money each time. Then I decided to stop using it and I cut the card into pieces, but to my surprise it's seems the charges the banks we have here in Nigeria on the ATM card seems more profitable to them. When I stopped using this card, I now go to my bank about 2 weeks ago to withdraw money all I was told was that they have started removing N100 from each transaction you make start from below N60,000. Right now I want to know if it is a do or die affair to use an ATM card. To me it is totally crazy. What ever you my brodas or sisters think about it please share with us
Re: Must We Always Use ATM Cards In Nigeria? by inkomstrea: 4:49pm On May 24, 2009
ATM card is a good thing in Nigeria.

But having an ATM card is not a license for anyone to misuse his or her money simple because he now has instant and quick access to his cash.

Watch yourself.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Succeed As A Marketer In An Insurance Company / Everything You Need To Know About Importation / Private Sector Backs Fg On Removal Of Subsidies On Petroleum Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.