Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) (59352 Views)

Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics / Tayo Sobola Gifts Mother A Jeep As 71st Birthday Present [PICS] / Davido Gets Himself A Car As Birthday Gift (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by margclever: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[size=13pt] undecided WHY CANT HE TAKE THAT PREGNANT WOMAN TO AN HOSPITAL ABROAD TO OPERATE THE OBVIOUS FIBROID POTRUDING FROM HER BELLY BEFORE SPENDING MONEY ON A VAGUE AND UNBEFITING GIFT SHE CANT EVEN LIVE LONG TO ENJOY sad sad sad[/size]
frustrated fool, its obvious your mother is soaking akamu and looks like a fresh carderver

1 Like

Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by slap1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
That's an SUV, not a jeep!
Congrats to the woman.
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by pretydiva(f): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[size=13pt] undecided WHY CANT HE TAKE THAT PREGNANT WOMAN TO AN HOSPITAL ABROAD TO OPERATE THE OBVIOUS FIBROID POTRUDING FROM HER BELLY BEFORE SPENDING MONEY ON A VAGUE AND UNBEFITING GIFT SHE CANT EVEN LIVE LONG TO ENJOY sad sad sad[/size]
receive sense in jesus name
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by Kassidy90(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
danduj:
drug pusher
u can try ur luck too
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
viviangist6:
Caption

My sweet mother , if I have my way I can buy the whole world for you just to let you know you are more than an angel to me . Thanks for believing in me when nobody did , I sincerely appreciate your tender mother care and support to my career. Once again happy birthday to you . St. Dom the captain is bringing your new whip to your house right now . HBD mama KCEE LIMPOPO #ebaeno

source https://www.instagram.com/p/-On-CkRK-z/?taken-by=iam_kcee

Posted By Vivian Gist

IF THEM KIDNAP YOUR MOTHER NOW YOU WON'T KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE CAUSES.
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by KelvinKelt(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
rita25:
he will soon use her as sacrifice to boost his musical career if na lie ask psquare ,m.i and the rest .......mama at least enjoy the money before he uses u joor.......................... grin
It's not good for this type of words to come out from educated lady like u in the 21st century. He deserve some credits. Some ppl are extremely rich while their mum are swimming in ocean of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by FANE4Naija: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:

This is not just. Neither is it fair. I wonder what you wanted to achieve with your post.
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by lumenafrica: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
Watch This Hilarious Hotel Fight and make sure you share and not enjoy the fight alone.
i had to cover it for your viewing pleasure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6cx5uaNya0
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by sonnie10: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:

An average woman of her age in Nigeria looks that way. I don't see any big deal. You comment sounds like personal beef.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
viviangist6:
Lovely ... indeed HBD

Posted By

Viviangist your moniker will soon get to Viviangist2000 at the rate you are receiving bans. Very soon anything Vivian may not be allowed to register on Nairaland and you go change your moniker to tatafogist
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by Lastanza: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Great but double wahala for u in disguise o. U ve got to heavily guide evry of her move. Datz fresh meal 4 dem motherjerkers not kidnappers o. Njoy maama. '
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by localblood(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Not enough for #Abiamo. Very cool shii* though
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by dondavinchi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
So happy 4 him may God continue to enlarge him from coast 2 coast
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by DOCTORDONE: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Good thing. Nothing is too big for sweet mother.
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by tgmservice: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
God pls bless our hustle so we nlanders can one day buy wonderful cars for our mothers.
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
I bought one for my mum 2weeks back,not for her birthday but just to replace the other one I bought earlier.The third in a row and it wasn't a big deal to me though-
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:

This guy rude-
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by Sweetrolly(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALL OF YOU HERE THAT ARE MAKING USELESS COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD LIKE THIS IN YOUR LIVES.....USELESS PEOPLE
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Some people really have bad minds o,how can a normal human being be hating on a post like this? Just pray you get to his level someday. Should he get his mum a ferrari or bugati?is this Jeep not enough for someone her age? You guys hating should go for a mind cleanse,before u run mad with envy! Gosh!!!
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by rita25(f): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
okay sorry I accept my error KCEE credit to you for loving ur mum embarassed
KelvinKelt:
It's not good for this type of words to come out from educated lady like u in the 21st century. He deserve some credits. Some ppl are extremely rich while their mum are swimming in ocean of poverty.
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by rita25(f): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
all u pple be faking ajebo on naira land so u wey grow for positive neighborhood where wealth is gotten legally tell me about deziani and alams and maybe ur rich neighbors grin
donephi:

What a mind set
You must have grown in a negative neighbourhood where wealth is ill gotten.

Change your mindset if you want to make giant strides...
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by danduj(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
iphunanya:
How is it your business?? Busy body tongue
see dem,It's ur type dah doesnt care hw ur hubby gets his moni as long as he is spending it on u shio
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by danduj(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
dougivilla:
Bad belle!!! grin grin grin

If to push drug dey easy, wetin hold you?? shocked shocked

Abi you dey enjoy the poverty that has been running through your lineage? embarassed embarassed
poverty??sum pple just run deir mouth anyhow
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by KelvinKelt(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
rita25:
Thanks for the maturity

1 Like

Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by Freeman50(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Its a good thing you know? Nothing like mother.
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
obviously you are sick, how could u alter such a disastrous word..wake up to reality. .are u there wen they are doing it? stop criticizing people progress if you want to progress
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by silent10(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
rita25:
grin grin grin
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by MadCow1: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
searching4l0ve:

I know people would attack you.. But you have a point (Though harshly passed across).

He may want to schedule his Mother for a full medical check-up abroad after this. She is definitely Medically Obese, hopefully that's all.

That's said.. You are definitely a MadCow2.. grin
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by redcliff: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
This kcee diesnt have taste at all. See the suv he is buying for a woman.. smh
Re: Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) by donephi(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
rita25:
all u pple be faking ajebo on naira land so u wey grow for positive neighborhood where wealth is gotten legally tell me about deziani and alams and maybe ur rich neighbors grin

This is not about ajebo, is about your mindset. Your perception about anything forms your attitude towards it. Get the right mindset about wealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / ‘Call Heaven’: Paul Okoye Reports Brothers To Late Parents In Solo Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.