Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried (59259 Views)

Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Mrop(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sultry actress, Biodun Okeowo popularly known as Tolani Oshirin, is without doubt one of the hottest single mums in the entertainment industry.

But then, while talking about her past relationship recently, the delectable thespian revealed why she wept the day she learnt that her former husband had remarried.

Hear her: “I don’t regret leaving my ex. In fact, I don’t feel anything for him anymore. No pains, no regrets. He tried to get me back but I just couldn’t continue with him.

“The only day I felt bad and cried was the day I heard he has remarried. That he actually paid someone else’s bride price made me cry. In my case, my family members were begging him to come and pay.”

The wave-making actress has since learnt her lessons and is now looking out for certain criteria in any man she may want to have as a partner.

“Trust and God,” Okeowo intones, adding, “The man must be God fearing. Any marriage that has sincere trust and God will survive. The problem with actresses and their spouses is lack of trust. They feel whenever you step out for weeks for a shoot, some funny things happened along the way.

“The media too is not helping matters, they cook up all kinds of stories and your partner might swallow them hook, line and sinker. In fact, there was this story I read about myself; that my ex-husband chased me out of his house because of infidelity. I was surprised because such a thing never happened. If it did, he wouldn’t have come back begging to reconcile with me. I never cheated on my ex for once. I might be temperamental but not a cheat. Those kinds of fake news break homes.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/i-cried-day-my-ex-husband-remarried-bidoun-okeowo/

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Mrop(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hmmmm..

See more beautiful photos of the actress here>>>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/why-i-cried-day-my-ex-husband-remarried.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by rusher14: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
I know you are also a God fearing lady.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by goldbim(f): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
If the man could willingly pay another woman bride price but you had to beg him to come and pay yours means he is not interested....you married him,he did not marry you..lessons learnt:don't be a iyawo Nylon bag!! lipsrsealed..

129 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Goldenheart(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
It's not easy embarassed what some people go through sha

6 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
goldbim:
If the man could willingly pay another woman bride price but you had to beg him to come and pay yours means he is not interested....you married him,he did not marry you..lessons learnt:don't be a iyawo Nylon bag!! lipsrsealed..
Sis you 're on point big time. For a man to be begged to marry a girl by her FAMILY!!!! is the highest level of united desperation. Even if they are as poor as sh*t, stooping to that level is something else.

45 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by lilmax(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
he must be God fearing, that's the regular hymn

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Came: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Avoidance of red flags leads to divorce. Whatever caused separation now, has always been there, but people think they can change it.

8 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by KevMitnick: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
Madam, he didn't leave you because of the allegations of infidelity, read in between the lines: he left you because you have too much drama. You are temperamental, you too dey give am wahala. A man naturally runs away from a woman who wouldn't give him peace of mind. Sorry.
And to all the ladies, you should first be God fearing and then God will send a God fearing man to you, He will not send a good man to you to finish off with your excesses. Daz all.

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Word: don't ever beg a man to marry you, or else you will beg him all the rest of your life. Marriage is not for everyone.

14 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by GoggleB(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
You already said it all.. You are temperamental(Yoruba people call it "Igbona Ara"
My people Wetin dem dey call am for Igbo and Hausa language.

17 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
some of these ladies praying for God-fearing men are devil-incarnates..

When The Man finally comes they complain that he's too uptight..too spiritual..not FUN ENOUGH..Then they leave him because he's too *good and gentle* then they go for the G Bois and Rastas..Then those ones fvcks the sh*t out of them and eventually breaks their heart..Then they begin to shout upandan "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME"

AUNTY YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF UR MISFORTUNE angry

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by general111(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Jarizod:
some of these ladies praying for God-fearing men are devil-incarnates..

When The Man finally comes they complain that he's too uptight..too spiritual..not FUN ENOUGH..Then they leave him because he's too *good and gentle* then they go for the G Bois and Rastas..Then those ones fvcks the sh*t out of them and eventually breaks their heart..Then they begin to shout upandan "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME" true..

AUNTY YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF UR MISFORTUNE angry

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by veekid(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
As she fine reach

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by poshestmina(f): 1:37am On Sep 18, 2016
She begged a man to pay your bride price and you didn't notice he did it out of pressure ? sad angry angry

I own you a veeeeeeery dirty slap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2016
goldbim:
Gbam!!!You've said it all smiley

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
ok
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by allanphash7(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Why ?

U aint seen anything yet

6 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by soberdrunk(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
angry Every woman "God fearing", nah wah who go come marry men like me way nor dey fear? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by holluwai(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Who get this girl contact?? ?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Ijaya123: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
...That he actually paid someone else’s bride price made me cry. In my case, my family members were begging him to come and pay.”

Was she that desperate?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by wolesmile(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
If your family had to beg him to come and pay your bride price, and now he is married to another without hassles, then you need to get yourself checked.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by SUNSHINEDAINTY(f): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Interesting15: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
This shows having a 'hot body' is not enough to keep a man and a marriage. God is the One that keeps a marriage going.

Nairalanders, accept Jesus into your lives and let Him make you happy.

Lord Jesus. I pray for everyone reading this. Let them know you, and You Good Lord make them Your Own.

Amen.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
"he tried to get me back but..."
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by ibkgab001: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
فعاد نسرا رد خوخ

Meaning I go like ....
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by domopps(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
This shows that Big hips, fine face, massive boops etc are not just enof to keep a man.........

You begged him to pay your bride price and his paying another person's seamlessly .....why just trying to increase the num of single mum out there!

Cheeeeers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Topestbilly(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
U didn't regretted he left but u cried wen u heard dat he remarried.

Keep deceiving ursef, think u ar doing me but it's yourself u doing.....

Begging man to marry u With al dis package

5 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Yet no list of movie names she's acted was posted. For all I know she's a twitter 'actress'. She's young telling from what I see in the pictures, she can find another man.
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by Btruth: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
veekid:
As she fine reach
they don't take fine do am oooo my brother. Your character and manners matters a lot in a relationship. No man even woman too want stress in a relationship.

Get wisdom, get understanding!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Cried Day My Ex-Husband Remarried by ussy09(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
GoggleB:
You already said it all..
You are temperamental(Yoruba people call it "Igbona Ara"

My people Wetin dem dey call am for Igbo and Hausa language.
Hausa>Saurin fushigrin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) / Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" / Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.