Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo (7802 Views)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Stormrex Shares Backstage Pictures From Top Stars Concert Sacramento, California / Singer “stormrex” Stuns In Native Atire (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by viviangist6: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Source https://www.instagram.com/p/-O0D5Gk3hI/?taken-by=officialstormrex

Posted By Vivian Gist

Cc; lalasticlala , Toniwirelex

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by viviangist6: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Adorable
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by danduj(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nnunu
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by CaroLyner(f): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
who is she?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
who knows this one
Carolyner..... dis ur beauty na End time beauty.
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by faith551(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
who knows this one
The question should be who knows you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by faith551(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pretty
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by KOLZY(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
She is beautiful.
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by pretydiva(f): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
who knows this one
which plante u come out from? Girls hating there self's since 1353

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by axortedbabe(f): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
who knows this one
don't worry when u grow up u will know her..

2 Likes

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by baddyoosha: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
JUST INCASE IT GETS TO FRONT PAGE YOU LET ME KNOW BUT VIVIAN IT SEEMS AM CRUSHING ON YOU DOES THAT MEAN LALASTICLALA IS GONNA PUT AN EYE ON ME
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by CaroLyner(f): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
faith551:

The question should be who knows you
ebubemicky:
planet earth.how will i be hating on someone i'v NEVER heard of.ode. undecided
axortedbabe:
don't worry when u grow up u will know her..
ebubemicky:
okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by faith551(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:
okay

You should have been more subtle you know, BTW hope u had a great night rest
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by CaroLyner(f): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2015
faith551:

You should have been more subtle you know, BTW hope u had a great night rest
loool.fine thank you
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by faith551(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:
loool.fine thank you
But truth be told, you do know her right? Or you don't like her
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by CaroLyner(f): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2015
faith551:

But truth be told, you do know her right?
Or you don't like her
i dont know her honestly.never heard the name before.and am sure 80%of nigerians dont know her either

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

okay
not making sense
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Mhizkel(f): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

i dont know her honestly.never heard the name before.and am sure 80%of nigerians dont know her either
I also don't know her.
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by CaroLyner(f): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

I also don't know her.
abi.am sure if she's "all so popular" we would have heard of her

1 Like

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by faith551(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

About 80% Nigerians not knowing her,I dnt think that's true.
What genre of music do you like if I may ask
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by CaroLyner(f): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2015
faith551:

About 80% Nigerians not knowing her,I dnt think that's true.
What genre of music do you like if I may ask
the genre she does doesnt matter.am saying if she's popular of cos i'd have heard of her somewhere and there'll be more comments here.look up mhizkel agrees with me
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Mhizkel(f): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

the genre she does doesnt matter.am saying if she's popular of cos i'd have heard of her somewhere and there'll be more comments here.look up mhizkel agrees with me
The fact is, that lady isn't popular. Never came across her songs.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by faith551(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
CaroLyner:

She was a member of the group desperate chick's, then when she left the group she did a single "kererenke". She was featured in one phyno's recent songs "Nnunnu" and believe me, she's got the voice.
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by CaroLyner(f): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2015
faith551:

She was a member of the group desperate chick's, then when she left the group she did a single "kererenke". She was featured in one phyno's recent songs "Nnunnu" and believe me, she's got the voice.
see? never heard of Nnunnu talkless of desperate chicks.(sounds like a movie title.) grin but thanks for letting me know today cheesywink

2 Likes

Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

The fact is, that lady isn't popular. Never came across her songs.
she is. Atleast I know her. I've known her Since her days with former group; 'Desperate chicks'
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Mhizkel(f): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
she is. Atleast I know her. I've known her Since her days with former group; 'Desperate chicks'
Hehehehe..Seems Stormrex has got quite number of fans here.

Cc:CaroLyner
How come we both don't know her
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

Hehehehe..Seems Stormrex has got quite number of fans here.

Cc:CaroLyner
How come we both don't know her
maybe you don't listen to music.
I've known her as far back as 2008. That's some 7yrs ago
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Mhizkel(f): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
maybe you don't listen to music. I've known her as far back as 2008. That's some 7yrs ago
Ofcourse I do. Just don't know her. The only Stormrex I know, is a water tankcheesy
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Mhizkel(f): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
maybe you don't listen to music. I've known her as far back as 2008. That's some 7yrs ago
Ofcourse I do. Just don't know her. The only Stormrex I know, is a water tankcheesy
Re: Singer Stormrex Shares A Lovely Photo by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

Ofcourse I do. Just don't know her.
The only Stormrex I know, is a water tankcheesy
undecided undecided undecided then you roll with 'wackos'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo & Mercy Aigbe's Daughters, Priscilla & Michelle Strike Strange Poses / Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS / Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.