Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing (57054 Views)

Are Patoranking And Yemi Alade Dating? See The Post That Has Fans Talking / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo / Lovely Photo Of Julius Agwu And His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by Sharpbobo: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Ace comedian, Bovi sure knows how to spark up humour effortlessly. The actor who hit a U.S club with his wife, Kris,shared this photo of them with caption

When you’re in the club and your ordinary friend that is a girl is walking towards you and you’re trying to tell her with your eyes that the person behind you is your wife. lol

Culled from>>>>https://wakabobo.com/bovi-shares-lovely-photo-with-his-wife-but-the-caption-has-fans-laughing/

4 Likes

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by faithfull18(f): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by itspzpics(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by cheddahboy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Naso mehn
Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sharpbobo:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Ace comedian, Bovi sure knows how to spark up humour effortlessly.

Cc; Lalasticlala

He sure does keep it real

11 Likes

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by Houseofglam7(f): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by robertito7(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
It's inborn in him

31 Likes

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by Yeligray(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sharpbobo:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Ace comedian, Bovi sure knows how to spark up humour effortlessly. The actor who hit a U.S club with his wife, Kris,shared this photo of them with caption

When you’re in the club and your ordinary friend that is a girl is walking towards you and you’re trying to tell her with your eyes that the person behind you is your wife. lol

Culled from>>>>https://wakabobo.com/bovi-shares-lovely-photo-with-his-wife-but-the-caption-has-fans-laughing/

Cc; Lalasticlala
Lol....

When you are blessed with it you are blessed with it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by missdivaa(f): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please send me an email if u want to join a good investment program. N.B: They are having a massive bonus from now till Sunday. Join now before it's too late
Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by Naijawebmaster: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
One of the few comedians who crack funny jokes effortlessly.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hahaha cheesy. wink
Your wife can always meet ya 'ordinary friend' nah!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by agwocomedian: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hahahahahahahahhahaha
Lmao
Wahala

Bovi my role models !!!

@agwo_comedian

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by kolafolabi(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
That's why he's a comedian. Always acting and looking funny

11 Likes

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by newbie2018: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
...lol and the mumu nor go still code

10 Likes

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by bigocean(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bovi grin grin grin
Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by Jenomtwist(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin ;DI love dis Niqqa.no Hom
Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by sparog(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin
Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin

check my signature
Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by labake1(f): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
I wonder y I didn't laugh undecided

8 Likes

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by freemanbubble: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bovi
My favorite comedian
Life ehnnnn. Imagine bovi of that year when be like kwashiorkor in those he drama series called "extended family "

That is why in life you don't need to despise the days of your little beginning
Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by dochenaj: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
missdivaa:
Please send me an email if u want to join a good investment program. N.B: They are having a massive bonus from now till Sunday. Join now before it's too late
I bet you are a guy trying to sell us some ponzi scheme. Nigerians are desperate but not as gullible as you thought.

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by gracein: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oya nairalanders, new meme don show. Over to you guys
Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by yachal: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
agwocomedian:
Hahahahahahahahhahaha
Lmao
Wahala

Bovi my role models !!!

@agwo_comedian

Why is ur pics upandan nairaland??

Without mincing wordz I'm sick n tired of seeing ur
fugly face cry Pls remove all of them.

Now I've to go to church next Sunday repenting for calling God's creation fugly

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by LazyNairalander(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Latest meme in town. trust nairaland dem go download am finish.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by Babyforever(f): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
agwocomedian:
Hahahahahahahahhahaha Lmao Wahala

Bovi my role models !!!
@agwo_comedian
See face undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing by lenny12(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
labake1:
I wonder y I didn't laugh undecided
but Your Comment Got/(Just Made) Me Laughing/Laugh.Lmfao

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) / Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy / Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.