Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) (80946 Views)

Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by midolian(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2015

Who else thinks this seat fits her better? grin

Lalasticlala! grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/667008772846583808

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
Wow! So it's true? That's good. She should enjoy the seat more often.

RevDesmondJuju:
Is that why her husband wanted to kill Ekerumedu?

Besides a convicted drug pusher has no business in the Senate talk more of being a senate or deputy president

Haba! So many allegations and zilch evidence wrapped into one wretched post. Please take a chill pill and swallow it. Get well soon!

chukwudi44:
grin grin poor woman!! If only her husband was more than just a local champion, she would have been sitting on that seat for real!! Too bad her husband's local amala skills are not good enough for Abuja politics

That local champion has had you wailing for sometime now, and there's no end in sight. I'm just trying to imagine how pathetic one has to be for a local "amala man" to do that to them.

211 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
This doesn't mean no shit! It's those student journalists that are making news out of it. Probably she was just there to converse with the Senate Leader because he can't leave his seat to meet her.

Tho she looks good on that seat grin, but it doesn't fit her.

27 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Is that why her husband wanted to kill Ekerumedu?

Besides a convicted drug pusher has no business in the Senate talk more of being a senate or deputy president

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin grin poor woman!! If only her husband was more than just a local champion, she would have been sitting on that seat for real!! Too bad her husband's local amala skills are not good enough for Abuja politics

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Make she build that kind of seat keep for house na. How she dey even kiss her husband when he get mouth odour.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:

Who else thinks this seat fits her better? grin

Lalasticlala! grin
This woman go sabi find trouble wella. grin

Midolian and Front Page, siamese twins. cheesy

If this thread no reach permanent site, I go deactivate my...

zain line. grin

9 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
chukwudi44:
Her husband has achieved more locally and internationally in politics than Ojukwu and Azikiwe combined.

#Silly IPOD Abobaku.

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
omenka:

zain line. grin

IS THAT WHY TINUBU SENT ASSASSINS TO KILL EKEREMEDU?

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
omenka:
Her husband has achieved more locally and internationally in politics than Ojukwu and Azikiwe combined.

#Silly IPOD Abobaku.

Yes, he has a rap sheet for shipping white heroine d0pe into the Chicago area

116 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by speedyGonzales: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
what's so cool about the seat, and why is she being so disrespectful too?! b*tch

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by IgboDelta: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
DOES SHE NOT KNOW THAT THE PLOT TO ASSASSINATE SENATOR IKE EKWEREMADU FAILED ? SHE SHOULD KEEP OFF FROM THAT SEAT FOR IT SHALL NEVER GET TO APC TALKLESS OF THE WIFE OF THE MAN WHO IS HOLDING YORUBAS HOSTAGE.

EKWEREMADU WILL REMAIN ON THAT SEAT AS DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT IF NOT SENATE PRESIDENT TILL 2019. PERIOD !!!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

IS THAT WHY TINUBU SENT ASSASSINS TO KILL EKEREMEDU?
Seen.
Any other info you'd like to share

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
IgboDelta:
DOES SHE NOT KNOW THAT THE PLOT TO ASSASSINATE SENATOR IKE EKWEREMADU FAILED ? SHE SHOULD KEEP OFF FROM THAT SEAT FOR IT SHALL NEVER GET TO APC TALKLESS OF THE WIFE OF THE MAN WHO IS HOLDING YORUBAS HOSTAGE.

EKWEREMADU WILL REMAIN ON THAT SEAT AS DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT IF NOT SENATE PRESIDENT TILL 2019. PERIOD !!!
What do you confused lot even desire- Biafra or what?? Why are you so interested in Nigerian affairs

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
omenka:
Seen.

Any other info you'd like to share

Remi Tinubu and her husband Bola Tinubu are convicted felons in the United states.

That's why both of them can not step into the US ever again!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
omenka:
What do you confused lot even desire- Biafra or what?? Why are you so interested in Nigerian affairs

Tinubu killed Funso Wiiliams and he will pay for it here on earth

Help me pass the message to him

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Her dream...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
I do, I do. LMAO. I know some people will be fuming when they see the pictures above.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by midolian(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
omenka:

zain line. grin
hahahaha..

E be like say the zain line don tire u before o! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Remi Tinubu and her husband Bola Tinubu are convicted felons in the United states.

Very big lie. Jagaban has visited the States over a dozen times since you lot started trying to shove this lie down our throats. Last time we checked, four US lawmakers even paid him a visit at his Lekki residence.

But nevertheless, since you folks are known to lie through your teeth, this is noted.

Any other lie you wanna share with us

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Her dream...
Coming to reality!!! who say dreams don't come true? tongue tongue tongue LMFAO.

5 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
IgboDelta:

Where is "Jonathan till 2019"

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Please provide concrete evidence to your claim and be sure its legit if not, remember what happened to that blogger in Ogun state and remember what is happening to DAAR communications.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Please provide concrete evidence to your claim and be sure its legit if not, remember what happened to that blogger in Ogun state and remember what is happening to DAAR communications.

[size=28pt]Are you threatning me?

Remi and Bola Tinubu are convicted drug dealers !

Now go and tell him I said it![/size]

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by mightyhaze: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
omenka:

#Silly IPOD Abobaku.
really? In what aspect/field exactly??

10 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Use google.

There are dozens of sites where you can get the original court summons and verdict.

Really? So they were indicted, convicted and served jail terms? This is serious! Please just provide the line to one or two of the sites let's see and know for sure.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by Omenkata: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
[s]
omenka:

#Silly IPOD Abobaku.
[/s]

my doppelganger how far cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by hassan85(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
Remi Tinubu is BEAUTIFUL Seriously. money or whatever she's cool

5 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

[size=28pt]Are you threatning me?

Remi and Bola Tinubu are convicted drug dealers !

Now go and tell him I said it![/size]

LMFAO! No I'm not. I'm only telling you to be mindful of what you say. Besides, your reaction clearly show that you're just ranting and making noise unnecessarily.

23 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by IgboDelta: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
You are a dirty m0ronic pig.

omenka:

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by Omenkata: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
midolian:
hahahaha..

E be like say the zain line don tire u before o! cheesy cheesy
midolian the gworo seller how far naa grin

6 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
mightyhaze:
really? In what aspect/field exactly??
I think you have reading problems to ask me that.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day / Fela Durotoye's Wife, Tara Visits Her Vandalised Store In Lekki (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.