Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays (49964 Views)

"Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says / Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry / 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by walemadu: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
i dont really like his music
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by miqos02(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
yes
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by baddyoosha: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
drizslim:
So op u mean to tell me with this thread?

There's still hope for Airforce1 To blow undecided
WE ALL HAVE DESTINIES MUSIC MAY NOT BE HIS
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by baddyoosha: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
walemadu:
WALE WHY YOU HATING
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by biz2get(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
vicstar:
Stuffs! Like viz inspire me a lot smiley

I feel for you bro!!! cool cool cool
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
the greatest artist Nigeria has ever produced
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by Toks2008(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hard work is good but the grace of God is paramount.

If i see olamide i will slap him for corrupting our children with lewd lyrics and mbrace him for his doggedness.

As for some of these music stars..i reserve my comment cos some of them have sold their soul to satan for fame and fortune...dont quote me.
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by bizza45: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
ummmm so?
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
walemadu:
SHORO NIYEN ......
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
When you've found a way to do things smarter, you still must work hard to keep the success going. Nothing can substitute hard work and persistency. Not even prayer.

nnafather:
Hard work doesn't pay...smart work does. He just discovered how to do it better. That's smart work, not hard work. Smart work reduces hard work...and makes you successful. And smart work is all about the mind.

1 Like

Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by deramarks(f): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ola just as I tort he wud b *stubborn nd rugged* m lovin u. In diz corner
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
He was still brimming with potentials and confidence! Success stinks the same every where!
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by valinda(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
LovelyPrince:
INFINIX HOT2 for sale. Android 5.1.1, with 2gb ram and 16gb ROM. it is just 2 weeks old with complete accessories and receipt from Slot. N15,000. contact me on 07082137342.
if I give u my tecno f5 how much ll I balance u
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by jtjohn(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
hooli:
End times
are u not tired of this ur end time thing
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by lovely17(m): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
All will be well
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by bayinq25(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
jonhemma11:
You can not take somebody's destiny away no matter how hard you try.Nigerian musician Olamide is a typical example.Born on the 15th of March 1989,the 26-yr has clearly come a long way.

From his childhood(pic above) to his rise to stardom,it is convincing that 'Mr Badoo' is an inspiration to many.The last pic shows the transformation that comes with money.Compare it with the first two pics.Thunder fire poverty!

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/these-two-throwback-photos-of-olamide.html
Endtime badoo
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
smiley
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by peterovanski(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
hooli:
End times
What's wrong with you people!
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by liumesty(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
lol.. view really funny 20+ Nigerian celebrity throw back photos... click link to view
http://nolli9ja..com/2015/11/20-old-photos-celebrities.html

Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by leGeExus(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
hooli:
End times
ifah see dis endtime post again i will kill you
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by franklingud(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time photos.
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by Etizz: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
His present looks is more like his childhood pics........

1 Like

Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by TWOWAYMIRROR: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS AND LAWYERS GET IN HERE..YOUR ATTENTION IS NEEDED
https://www.nairaland.com/2747816/advice-partnership-agreement
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by marlockj: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
hummerwise:
its fun to say when yu already made it,,,

U are right

1 Like

Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by slimvicky(f): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
Money is good oooo grin grin

I concur...
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by lakeside30: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
hooli:
End times

Bros wetin be end time here o
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by judedwriter(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
nnafather:
Hard work doesn't pay...smart work does. He just discovered how to do it better. That's smart work, not hard work. Smart work reduces hard work...and makes you successful. And smart work is all about the mind.
abi o. Until people learn to work smart they may die in poverty.

1 Like

Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by CallMeNJay: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
LovelyPrince:
INFINIX HOT2 for sale. Android 5.1.1, with 2gb ram and 16gb ROM. it is just 2 weeks old with complete accessories and receipt from Slot. N15,000. contact me on 07082137342.

why are you selling it.

how's the battery condition?
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
CallMeNJay:

why are you selling it.

how's the battery condition?

The battery is in perfect condition, it charges fast and lasts long. It's still new. I'm selling because I need money for urgent issues. It uses the latest android version 5.1.1 and has a tempered glass to prevent screen damage. The accessories are complete. N15,000 last.
Re: These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays by Jasperwhizz(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
THANK JAH!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" / Cobhams Asuquo Shows Off His Family - Pictures / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.