Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Before Bribing Me, Tell Your Wife To Meet You In Prison - New Sports Minister - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Before Bribing Me, Tell Your Wife To Meet You In Prison - New Sports Minister (578 Views)

Odion Ighalo May Be Jailed In Spain For Bribing To Get Drivers License / Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) / Profile Of The New Sports Minister, Solomon Dalong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Bribing Me, Tell Your Wife To Meet You In Prison - New Sports Minister by Opetech(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
The new minister of Sports, Solomon Dalong has warned all corrupt officials in the ministry of sports, to beware or be ready to go to jail.

The sports minister stated this in an exclusive interview with Naij. According to Dalong, corruption is a cancer which is deadly to the nation.

The new sports minister stated that his disposition to corruption is very clear, but intends to read the riot act to everyone perpetrating corruption in the ministry on assumption of office.

The minister who stated that he is ready to go to prison for justice, added that anybody carrying anything whether dollars, bribe or whatever name, while leaving his house to bribe him, should first inform his wife to meet him in prison.

Dalong speaking further said, he is ready to take any measure of justice brought as bribe, but any attempt to corrupt his mind is an invitation to romancing with the law, which he will assist the person to do to his best.

http://trendysports.com.ng/before-leaving-home-to-bribe-me-tell-your-wife-to-meet-you-in-prison-new-sports-minister/

Re: Before Bribing Me, Tell Your Wife To Meet You In Prison - New Sports Minister by sokoh400(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Before Bribing Me, Tell Your Wife To Meet You In Prison - New Sports Minister by Perfectwazobia: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
I see
Re: Before Bribing Me, Tell Your Wife To Meet You In Prison - New Sports Minister by frankay430(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
ok
Re: Before Bribing Me, Tell Your Wife To Meet You In Prison - New Sports Minister by flexxyworld(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
IGG
Re: Before Bribing Me, Tell Your Wife To Meet You In Prison - New Sports Minister by Theyveedo(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
Story for the gods

We all know how it ends...
Re: Before Bribing Me, Tell Your Wife To Meet You In Prison - New Sports Minister by chris4gold(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
isokay
Re: Before Bribing Me, Tell Your Wife To Meet You In Prison - New Sports Minister by Opetech(m): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Predict and win cash prizes!!!

(1) (Reply)

See What A Man Did To His Tv After Man U Lost Their Match Last Night (photo) / Ighalo Scored Twice In The 3-0 Win Over Liverpool / Arsenal Gun For Ighalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.