Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Sober Reflection For Christians.....the Lord Is Coming Soon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sober Reflection For Christians.....the Lord Is Coming Soon (1328 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / Why Are Christians The Ones Turning Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sober Reflection For Christians.....the Lord Is Coming Soon by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
ANOTHER SIGN THAT THE END IS NEAR...MYSTERIOUS BIRTH AT KUBWA GENERAL HOSPITAL, ABUJA.

At the General hospital in Kubwa, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory in Nigeria last weekend a baby girl was born with hands joined together, like someone who is praying.

The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl and that they would give her antistatic.

The operation was easy because it seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one a layer of skin and was already only one layer apart.

When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was revealed. On the inside of the hand the following was written:

'JESUS IS COMING BACK!'.

The doctors started weeping and so did all that were in the hospital. The satellite town of Kubwa is undergoing a movement now, people that have withdrawn from churches are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ as their only Saviour.

God sent that child simply to convey His message. After a few hours, the baby girl died, Mission Accomplished.!

I have received this Now, I am passing it on!!!

The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords is coming back.

'Seek ye the LORD while HE may be found, call upon Him while He is near'...Isaiah 55:6

Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to your entire contacts list.
Don't be too preoccupied with work.
This is more important!!!

I consider myself blessed and highly favoured of God to have received this mail from a friend and felt that I had to share it with everyone on my list.

Let us take this serious as we stop every bad and evil way of ours so that we can also meet in heaven together one day!

It takes nothing from you, let go of your pride and please forward this to all.!

Public Health Department,
Ministry Of Federal Capital Territory Area 11,Garki, Abuja
Re: Sober Reflection For Christians.....the Lord Is Coming Soon by arimahoseloka(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2015
Are u freaking kidding me?
Re: Sober Reflection For Christians.....the Lord Is Coming Soon by pastorwilly(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Many people will still doubt his coming, is certain he surely come in no distance time! Prepare you selves NAIRALANDERS,GUEST,VISITORS BECAUSE THE KING AND KINGS IS COMING BACK..........
Re: Sober Reflection For Christians.....the Lord Is Coming Soon by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2015
Bros no be kidding things o... It happened live. JESUS IS COMING SOON
Re: Sober Reflection For Christians.....the Lord Is Coming Soon by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2015
youngphil:
ANOTHER SIGN THAT THE END IS NEAR...MYSTERIOUS BIRTH AT KUBWA GENERAL HOSPITAL, ABUJA.

At the General hospital in Kubwa, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory in Nigeria last weekend a baby girl was born with hands joined together, like someone who is praying.

The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl and that they would give her antistatic.

The operation was easy because it seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one a layer of skin and was already only one layer apart.

When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was revealed. On the inside of the hand the following was written:

'JESUS IS COMING BACK!'.

The doctors started weeping and so did all that were in the hospital. The satellite town of Kubwa is undergoing a movement now, people that have withdrawn from churches are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ as their only Saviour.

God sent that child simply to convey His message. After a few hours, the baby girl died, Mission Accomplished.!

'Seek ye the LORD while HE may be found, call upon Him while He is near'...Isaiah 55:6

Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to your entire contacts list.

I consider myself blessed and highly favoured of God to have received this mail from a friend and felt that I had to share it with everyone on my list.

Let us take this serious as we stop every bad and evil way of ours so that we can also meet in heaven together one day!

It takes nothing from you, let go of your pride and please forward this to all.!

Ur a mad person grin
Re: Sober Reflection For Christians.....the Lord Is Coming Soon by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur a mad person grin
God have mercy on you
Re: Sober Reflection For Christians.....the Lord Is Coming Soon by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
youngphil:
God have mercy on you
grin
Re: Sober Reflection For Christians.....the Lord Is Coming Soon by urahara(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
youngphil:

'JESUS IS COMING BACK!'.

A young Christian boy who briefly died on a
surgeon’s operating table this weekend says he
met someone named Allah in heaven.
Bobby Anderson, the son of a well-known
Christian pastor in Atlanta, suffered internal
injuries from an automobile accident and was
technically dead for 3 minutes before being
resuscitated. During that time the 12-year-old
claims he visited the afterlife and spoke to
several leading figures of the Islamic religion.
“I didn’t see Jesus anywhere,” he told WGCL
news after the ordeal. “There was someone
named Allah. And someone named
Mohammad. And there were 72 very beautiful
women all around me.
“But I didn’t see anyone in my family. Not even
grandma and grandpa. Everyone there had
darker skin. They weren’t like us at all.
“I asked my father ‘Why wasn’t Jesus in heaven
daddy?’ He couldn’t give me an answer. I’d
never heard of Allah before this, but now I’m
gonna read more about him. He seems pretty
real to me.”
Bobby Anderson’s story bears striking
similarities to that of Colton Burpo, a pastor’s
son who briefly died during surgery and later
claimed to have met with Jesus in heaven.
Coulton’s story was told in the popular book
Heaven is For Real, which is now a major motion
picture starring Greg Kinnear and Thomas
Hayden Church.
Although the Burpo's family's story had a
happy and lucrative ending, the Anderson
family has been torn apart by Bobby's claims.
However, Todd Anderson, Bobby’s father, says
his son’s experience has not made him question
his own deeply held Christian faith.
“It’s kinda disturbing to me that he didn’t meet
Jesus in heaven,” he told reporters, “but clearly
my son is suffering from some sort of
schizophrenia or something.
“I mean seeing Jesus in heaven, that's a
miracle. No question. But seeing Allah in
heaven? That's crying out for a heavy dose
of antipsychotic medication."

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/05/05/christian-boy-dies-for-3-minutes-meets-allah-in-heaven/

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues: 21st Century Gibberish? What The Bible Says - O.s. Emejulu. / The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update / Prophetic Word From God About The Collapse Of The US Economic System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.