Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Abductors Of Siasia’s Mother Demand N150m Ransom - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Abductors Of Siasia’s Mother Demand N150m Ransom (397 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Check Out This Throw Back Picture Of Siasia Nff Just Shared / N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abductors Of Siasia’s Mother Demand N150m Ransom by todayng: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
The abductors of Samson Siasia’s mother, Ogere, have finally made contacts the Dream Team VI coach.
Siasia hinted that the kidnappers got in touch with him in the wee hours of Tuesday and were demanding for N150 million as ransom.
He said: “Yes, they want N150million. That’s crazy. Where would I get such huge amount of money from? I don’t have money. They should consider the state of her health and release her.”
Siasia, who is with the Dream Team VI in Gambia on a 10-day training, said he remained resolute to pick a qualifying ticket to Rio 2016 Olympics.
He said: “It is trying time but I’m remain focused on doing our country proud in Senegal when the U23 African Nations Cup finally kicks off.
“We have continued with our sessions and the boys are raring to go in the tournament.”
Read more..
https://www.today.ng/sport/40138/abductors-of-siasias-mother-demand-n150m-ransom
Re: Abductors Of Siasia’s Mother Demand N150m Ransom by demarc001: 12:18am On Nov 19, 2015
Naija police will state otherwise, we go hia say rescue is free
Re: Abductors Of Siasia’s Mother Demand N150m Ransom by faray: 12:44am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Abductors Of Siasia’s Mother Demand N150m Ransom by akwana: 1:18am On Nov 19, 2015
Why kidnap the poor lady? This is unfair. The entire U-23 team if liquidated will not amount to 150m naira.
May she be returned well. And I hope this time unlike other times, these kidnappers are caught.
Re: Abductors Of Siasia’s Mother Demand N150m Ransom by Deejay1000(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2015
End time kidnapers

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Issues Apology To Chelsea Faithfuls / BREAKING NEWS: Benzema Suspended From France Duty / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Barcelona 2 – 2 Deportivo La Coruna [la Liga] Highlights 2015/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.