Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Is Your Book About Overcoming Obstacles? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is Your Book About Overcoming Obstacles? (503 Views)

Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here / Your Book, Dear Ijeawele Is Dead On Arrival. Fan Tells Chimamanda On Facebook. / If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life, What Would The Title Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Book About Overcoming Obstacles? by Orikinla(m): 5:16am On Nov 19, 2015
Did you write a book about overcoming obstacles? Libraries want that.

Everybody likes to read about second chances. About characters who turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones. Without exception, every reader faces hardships in life. They identify with books about overcoming obstacles. That could be me, is what they think.

If your book is about finding confidence, about keeping the faith, about human strength in the face of adversity, libraries want to see it.
I will recommend it for the American Library Association's midwinter meeting in Boston, only weeks away.
There will be a Born-Again Books section. Born again, as in: facing obstacles and coming out victorious, with newfound strength!
America's top librarians are coming to Boston, thousands of them, buying books for large library systems.
There are 120,000 libraries from sea to shining sea, and what they look most for is books that offer hope, encouragement, faith, confidence to their patrons, stories about a second chance!

PM me for more details.

(1) (Reply)

More And More Links Of My Book Series, Alabama Trips. / Scars / Juggler!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.