Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,406 members, 7,822,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Bomb Is Attached To Ur Waist By A Suicide Bomber, What Would U Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bomb Is Attached To Ur Waist By A Suicide Bomber, What Would U Do? (506 Views)

Policeman Attached To Okwelle Police Station , Kills Tipper Conductor Over #100 / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) / Two Women on A Suicide Mission As Seen In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Is Attached To Ur Waist By A Suicide Bomber, What Would U Do? by somtookeke(m): 6:06am On Nov 19, 2015
if a bomb is attached to your waist by a
suicide bomber, what would you do? (view
answer)

suicide bombing, of which has caused so
many havoc, has led to bad omen.

Suicide bombing is an operational method
in which the very act of the attack is
dependent upon the death of the
perpetrator. Though only 3% of all terrorist
attacks around the world can be classified
as suicide bombing attacks, these account
for 48% of the casualties.

>>STORY LINE :

click the link bellow to read the story line>>

#SpeakersDen: if a #bomb is attached to your waist by a #suicide_bomber, what would you do? (#view_answer): http://speakersden2..com/2015/11/if-bomb-is-attached-to-your-waist-by.html #Quote
Re: Bomb Is Attached To Ur Waist By A Suicide Bomber, What Would U Do? by somtookeke(m): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2015
somtookeke:
if a bomb is attached to your waist by a
suicide bomber, what would you do? (view
answer)

suicide bombing, of which has caused so
many havoc, has led to bad omen.

Suicide bombing is an operational method
in which the very act of the attack is
dependent upon the death of the
perpetrator. Though only 3% of all terrorist
attacks around the world can be classified
as suicide bombing attacks, these account
for 48% of the casualties.

>>STORY LINE :

click the link bellow to read the story line>>

#SpeakersDen: if a #bomb is attached to your waist by a #suicide_bomber, what would you do? (#view_answer): http://speakersden2..com/2015/11/if-bomb-is-attached-to-your-waist-by.html #Quote
Re: Bomb Is Attached To Ur Waist By A Suicide Bomber, What Would U Do? by kilokeys(m): 6:11am On Nov 19, 2015
Waist ke..

I go beg am to shift am come my neck...

I can't afford to have my factory blown to shreds...
Re: Bomb Is Attached To Ur Waist By A Suicide Bomber, What Would U Do? by moxsella(m): 6:11am On Nov 19, 2015
I go hold the person wey put am na make we die together
Re: Bomb Is Attached To Ur Waist By A Suicide Bomber, What Would U Do? by Nicolars(m): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2015
As jack Bauer would av done, Diffuse d bomb or unplug it 4rm ur waste and dump in d ocean
Or jump in d ocean to save others
Re: Bomb Is Attached To Ur Waist By A Suicide Bomber, What Would U Do? by Majida: 6:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Say my last prayers and ask God for forgiveness and also ask God to defuse the bomb, so if he defuses it I'm saved,if he doesn't I die and go to heaven.
Re: Bomb Is Attached To Ur Waist By A Suicide Bomber, What Would U Do? by Tallesty1(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2015
The nearest police station won't remain the same again.
Re: Bomb Is Attached To Ur Waist By A Suicide Bomber, What Would U Do? by Greenbuoy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
N o n s e n s e

(1) (Reply)

How My Brother Escape The Attacks In Gudumbali & Kareto! / With Love From Sambissa!! / Going To Obudu Ranch--- Help With Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.