Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Common Guys! Genuine Business Ideas Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Common Guys! Genuine Business Ideas Needed (1646 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest / Genuine Business Ideas & Investors Meeting Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Guys! Genuine Business Ideas Needed by presi: 10:10am On May 21, 2009
(1m - 3.5m) I am hard working and always want to go into business. Its difficult to come up with good business ideas and also raise capital. Now i have raised up some capitals pls guys help me with some ground business ideas. Looking forward to your helpful ideas. Personally i love restaurant or sport bar business idea., only a thought, so pls give me some other options.
Re: Common Guys! Genuine Business Ideas Needed by kinharold(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2009
HAULAGE is great biz in nigeria either tanker, trailer (flat back) Trailer Bucket.
I am into haulage, with an opportunity as a contractor to a major shippin line. i need partners to get aleast five trucks. each is about 1.8m with 300k monthly returns. these trrucks are to run within Lgos only. you can contact me for details. kinharold2@yahoo.com 07034268732
Re: Common Guys! Genuine Business Ideas Needed by chris2h(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2009
I can help you there. Consumer electronics is really hot and in demand in Nigeria. The only problem is the prices that these electronics come at.

But if you have the ability to store (locally) and sell the goods, I can help you in the supplies, logistics and delivery from dubai at competitive prices!

Re: Common Guys! Genuine Business Ideas Needed by duzz: 1:37pm On May 29, 2009
Dear Sir,

The best option is a production factory, although your fund is small but if you double, that amount I can install either a 100KG per hour Toilet soap factory, Combine Carbonated drinks and mineral water factory, Instant noodle production factory and even with the 3.5m you can have plastic bag making  factory, female  hair weft/wig production for both synthetic and 100% human hair factory , tissue paper factory  etc. contact me at matheworama@gmail.com, I have many production factory that I can supply you that will help you become a manufacture instead of an importer.
regards,
Duzz

Re: Common Guys! Genuine Business Ideas Needed by damixint: 8:16pm On May 29, 2009
Check the listings and look for damix_int,
I have a business idea I intend to start in Nigeria and am looking for business partners.
Please check it and if you are interested let me know and lets see what we can do.
Thank you
Re: Common Guys! Genuine Business Ideas Needed by cvibe: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ poster,

Aside from business idea, you also need the passion to follow through.
Re: Common Guys! Genuine Business Ideas Needed by Thethy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2009
Re: Common Guys! Genuine Business Ideas Needed by emykhell: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2009
Na wa o, we need dough 4 dis country oo. everyman won sell hin product!!!!
imagine words like i can help u, you can partner wit, all gud sha
@poster just shine ur eyes and apply wisdom
1luv

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Supply Me Used Shoes (i.e Akube Or Tokunbo ) In Bulk / Send Bulk Emails - Over 30 Billion Emails Delivered. / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.