Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest (5236 Views)

What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Re: Make 20% Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by oluks05: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2012
Hello fellow Nairalander I have a spare 200k jst sitting in my bank acct but I need to put it to work am not looking for a get rich quick stuff am jst looking for a safe, legitimate and viable business or investment to invest in. Due to the nature of my job I can't be actively involved hence d need to invest. Would appreciate any favorable response thanks. You cld drop ur email here and I wld get back to u ASAP.
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by Fabrio: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2012
Hello.

I am Dhaneesh Business Development Manger Fabrio LLC Dubai. Now we are introducing a new unique product for interior and exterior wall paneling and flooring.

We all ready have a market network in India and China and we are searching for new distributors for other country’s like Nigeria , Libya , and all other African and European country’s if you are interested to know more about our products and implementing system please contact me at Dhaneesh fabrio@email.com or visit our website http://fabrio.net/products.html

You can also call me on 00971 55 2952080 ,00971 4 2503913
Fax 00971 4 2503914

Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by oluks05: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2012
@ Fabrio, thanks for your response and in as much as I like d idea I wld feel a whole lot saver with a business mainly in Nigeria. However if there are Nigerian contacts or links registered in Nigeria then that wld b somethinks. Thanks
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by MyJwell: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2012
hello,

I am a forex trader and I know for certain you can make ROI of 10-20% monthly on 200k.

Get in touch and let's have a biding(legal)agreement. 08056599191, biosteckie@gmail.com
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by oluks05: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2012
MyJwell: hello,

I am a forex trader and I know for certain you can make ROI of 10-20% monthly on 200k.

Get in touch and let's have a biding(legal)agreement. 08056599191, biosteckie@gmail.com

Thanks Myjwell but I wld jst stay clear FX let's say I haven't had d best of experiences with it. But thanks
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2012
oluks05: Hello fellow Nairalander I have a spare 200k jst sitting in my bank acct but I need to put it to work am not looking for a get rich quick stuff am jst looking for a safe, legitimate and viable business or investment to invest in. Due to the nature of my job I can't be actively involved hence d need to invest. Would appreciate any favorable response thanks. You cld drop ur email here and I wld get back to u ASAP.

Stay off forex trading cuz your Money will be at risk.

Let us do Online Merchant Account Funding business i.e buying and selling of Liberty Reserve and Alertpay Cash.

I have a lot of clients now and I do this on my 1st website in my signature below......................
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by Richardid: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2012
Since you are still working the business you need is a business that does not need your presence. So you have to go for business where u will employ somebody to do the work for you. I suggest you go for a modest BARBING SALOON . You will make reasonable returns möthly. Please avoid any internet business majority of them r scams u may loose your money through it.
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by lukecent: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2012
Am into clothing biz, if we can talk, u lend me the money, ur lawyer & mine ll be involved, & I ll be giving u 10 per cent interest at the end of every month. And u can ve ur money back whenever u need it or after a minimum 3mnths. Luchinoo4@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by oluks05: 5:47am On Apr 17, 2012
Thank you all for your countribution they have been most helpful.@ Lukecent I have sent u a mail.
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by Dfxlord: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
we mine gold, iron ore and manganese in kebbi and zamfara state and sell to exporters. now these minerals are so sought after, demand is much more than supply. u dont look for buyers as companies are in search of these materials.

the problem is that buyers dont pay until they see the goods. so the more money we have the more business we can do.

how do you come in.

since we have more buyers than we can handle if you invest in one of the solid minerals we mine it sell it and share profits.

we are registered miners, and we have our factory in kebbi state.

if you are interested in trading gold we mine at 6k per gram and sell at 7k but we do minimum of 100grams.

if ur interested in iron ore we mine at 10k per ton and sell at 14k at site and 19k ex-lagos. . minimum is 30tons which is one trailer load.

now before we do business to clear your mind from fraud we will invite u to our factory in kebbi state( its violent free and we have free accomodation) to see for yourself our mines. then we can sit down and do business. we could also meet in lagos on selected days as we do business in lagos frequently. thanks for your time
for enquiries call 08065723733 or timothy_ugwu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by obamat: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
I am into transport biz if you can lend out the cash for a return of 10% interest and you get back your cash at the end of the contract
obamven@yahoo.com, 08191015697
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by Jwillaims: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2012
Helo poster, my kind of biz, i deal with schools and my company is registered with C.A.C. You can lend me the money and we right an aggreement with both lawyers to be paying you 10% monthly. Minimum of 3 months. If you wish After 3months you take your money back. My email: j.willaims51@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by jam04(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2012
invest in granite business and you are guaranteed 15,000 every month... olulay@yahoo.com or call 08090938426
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by patoforthemasses: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2012
for me i will say do business with somebody you know befor you will recreat
e

1 Like

Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by oluks05: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2012
smiley
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by Fezile: 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2012
Hi, read my post and let me know if you are interested.
https://www.nairaland.com/919254/south-africa-entrepreneur-lookin-nigerian
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by oluks05: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2012
smiley thanks
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2012
oluks05: Hello fellow Nairalander I have a spare 200k jst sitting in my bank acct but I need to put it to work am not looking for a get rich quick stuff am jst looking for a safe, legitimate and viable business or investment to invest in. Due to the nature of my job I can't be actively involved hence d need to invest. Would appreciate any favorable response thanks. You cld drop ur email here and I wld get back to u ASAP.

Good one here and there are lots of business you can do with this cash.

You can inbox me if you interested in doing Liberty reserve,Alertpay and paypal account funding and buying.

Checkout here http://2go.wall.fm/forum/topic/14 for FREE EBOOKS
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by benkuzzy(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2012
@ oluks05 think we had same gesture on this topic, pls if you find any lucrative biz, don't hesitate to let me know. My email: morakuzzy_08@yahoo.com. Nice thread & innovative post.
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by Realdealer(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
I know a good guy in Italy that help people grow economically in Nigeria by helping them buy MADE IN ITALY original and good quality products and he will send to you to the address you will give him, just for you to sell in Nigeria and make your profits confortably. He has a Nigerian investment registered company with offices in lagos. You can start with even little amount for stuffs like Best quality Italian Gold Jewelries, Italian Shoes for ladies & men, Italian Suits, Italian ladies Bags for occassions and cassuals etc. He will direct you more on places or kinds of offices you can sell Italian products in your own area where must people he directed were successfull. You may even get a binding contract with him for any amount you are investing for your business to asure you of the safety of your money untill you get your products. I will only give to you his info with his consent if you inbox me now at methodius72@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by marlockj: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2012
i hv 100k to invest pls i nid ideas my email is tuatuaonline@yahoo.com.and plz i nid beat betonmarket ebook,buysell magic indicator too.tanks
Re: Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest by oluks05: 5:42am On Apr 24, 2012
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Know About MTN Quick 5 And Mega Lotto? / What Business Can I Do With N2M / Enlighten Your Place With Islamic Calligraphy Paintings On Canvas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.