Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking (20208 Views)

3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts / Checkout Nigerian Police Ranks And Their Respective Salary / Breaking: (photos) Nigerians And Other Blacks Being Killed Painfully In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by McBrooklyn(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nigerians and their respective way of thinking. I can also bet 90% of those reading who will be reading this piece are guilty of this including myself cool

1. When a guy and a lady are seen discussing, they are dating,

2. If a guy tells a lady to come, he wants to woo her,

3. All old women looking unkempt are witches,

4. Anybody that is too rich has done money ritual,

5. A lady that is a Nurse had better wear her uniform when walking out the clinic before people will start thinking she went for an abortion,

6. Every politician embezzles money,

7. All wealthy men have joined the occultist group,

8. All lawyers are liars,

9. Philosophers are not Godly

10. If a pastor has plenty members in his church, he is using hand of god (Jazz),

11. If somebody is in the university, he or she is better than those in polytechnic and colleges of Education,

12. Every Musician has joined Illuminati,

13. All Traders do cheat,

14. All men are wicked or all men are the same,

15. If you don't come to church one Sunday, you have started backsliding,

16. If you walk with confidence, you are proud,

17. If you decide to always be alone, you have evil spirit members,

18. If you always answer question in class, you are the teacher's or lecturer's boy/girl,

19. Every rich Muslim is an Alhaji,

20. All Ijebu's did money ritual.

21. Add yours cool

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Usjimy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
22. All ladies like cucumber

23. Everybody bearing the name lala eats snake

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by ayobase(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Almost true laced with iota of truth in some cases.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by McBrooklyn(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Usjimy:
22. All ladies like cucumber

Lol, it should be where 2 or more ladies are gathered, there is a cucumber in their midst cheesy cheesy

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by McBrooklyn(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Usjimy:

23. Everybody bearing the name lala eats snake

Lol, make lalasticlala catch you cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Usjimy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, make lalasticlala catch you cheesy cheesy

Na him dey supervise the crew. Double lala with stick at the middle

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
22. Lai Mohammed and Lies

23. Flat heads and drugs

24. Afonjas and Fraud

25. Aboki and child abduction

26. Moderators and ban

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by ghostdvirus(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
I see

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Hyan50(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
That is what actually made us Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Deeypeey(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Actually....i find myself only gulity of no11....even as I know its not true,I still struggle to grasp it firmly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hmm
Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Sezua(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by jejemanito: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Worwor girls dey fit sabi book

Extremely gorgeous ladies are excused to be dumb.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by damola311: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Most people reading what I post didn't read the op post

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Nathan2016: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Every young man that is doing well and have a ride in his early 2os or mid 2os without a job is a yahoo.. Yahoo guy..

38 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Maxcollins042(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
If you are not yet a varsity undergraduate, your future is not yet bright.
If you are not dating, you are either wanking or kpashing oloshos or you are a gay.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by hemartins(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
[size=14pt]that's why we are Nigerians, we are wonderful people. No country in the world can take that from us[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Hifivesmart(f): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Obviously we have made ourselves to be thinking liked dat

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Prinxxdave: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Proudly Naija #IStandWithCucumber

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by teewai3(m): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nigeria, good people great nation

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Every YORUBA man likes AMALA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by JohnnyBling(m): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
You must go school before u yaff make it in life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by elopee3000(m): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Every ijebu did ritual ? Well well not all of them maybe 98% of ijebus did ritual shaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
1. The first thing to do after entering a banking hall is to tell the last person on the queue ''I'm behind you".

2. When you tell a lady stranger ''excuse me'', you want to toast her.

3. Gambling is a sin.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by iykedare(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
10001. A richer guy will make a better husband than an average or poor guy.
10002. Guys with bigger dlcks are better lovers.
10003. IBO people love money to a fault.i
10004. Lagos belongs to Yorubas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by cutiedave(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
I saw a lady buying cucumber today...if u see d kind thought wey cross ma mind hen grin grin...

I still dey pray for for forgiveness

17 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Ekejoestar(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Ovialekhe(f): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
So true

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by Dongreat(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
All Nigerians abroad (UK, USA, Canada, etc) are rich

All Nigeria ladies going to Dubai is a runs girl

All Nigeria ladies with an anklet or double piecing is a lesbian

All Nigeria musicians are wealthy

All Nigeria fair ladies are body bleachers

Anyone wearing glasses in Nigeria are smart and very intelligent

All Hausa men are illiterate and easy to deceive

All Yorubas are very dirty and unkempt

All Ibos love money and will do anything for it

All Nigerian ladies in Italy are prostitutes

Everybody in Warri nah jaguda and wayward

Any Nigerian using an iPhone is a fraudster

And most awkwardly, All Nairalanders believe lalasticlala is a robot, Mndy44 is a tyrant and Seun is a Billionaire.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by steppin: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Op,
If you do a thorough investigation, you'll see that most of them are true. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking by mesheikh(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari is Nigeria's messiah

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey Shares His Relationship Experience (so Educative) / Post Sharing On Nairaland (Shared Posts) / My Bitter Exprience With Nipost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.