Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,329 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season (1908 Views)

EPL Worst Team Of The Weekend: West Ham Dominate Alongside Ivanovic & Terry / World Best 11 For The Season 2011/2012 From Goal.com / The Most Improved Epl Player This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by Ibime(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2009
As a continuation of MrCrackles best 11 thread, I would like Nairalanders to name their EPL worst 11. . . . not necessarily the worst 11 players, but those who promised so much and delivered so little. . . .

Manager: Gareth Southgate

GK: Craig Gordon
£9m flop, still flopping, although he has talent.

RB: Micah Richards
Positional inadequacy has been brutally exposed this season

CB: Mikael Silvestre
French men can't jump. Geriatric. lol.

CB: Danny Shittu
One game, one mistake.  grin

LB: Andrea Dossena
Need I say more?

RW: David Bentley
£17m flop

LW: Nani
This was supposed to be his breakthrough season. Im starting to think the boy will never learn. He needs to adapt his game to the needs of his teammates. Decision making is poor.

CM: Deco
Unfortunate victim of Chelsea's change in style of play halfway through the season. Has failed to adapt to the EPL

CM: Alan Smith/Joey Barton
The one-time golden-boys are well and truly finished

FW: Dave Kitson
£5m, no goals, no pace, no skill.

FW: Robbie Keane
Left with egg on his face after much-hyped move to Liverpool flopped

Dishonourable mentions:

Scott Carson
Richard Dunne
Jonas Gutierrez
Nigel Reo Coker
John Utaka
Afonso Alves
Johann Elmander
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by mukina2: 11:36am On May 21, 2009
GK- Silvestre
D- Silvestre
D- Silvestre
D- Silvestre
M-Silvestre
M-Silvestre
M-Diaby
M-Silvestre
S- Diaby
S-Silvestre

angry angry angry angry angry

Manager- Silvestre
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by khanye(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2009
mukina2:

GK- Silvestre
D- Silvestre
D- Silvestre
D- Silvestre
M-Silvestre
M-Silvestre
M-Diaby
M-Silvestre
S- Diaby
S-Silvestre

Manager- Silvestre

Haba, why now cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by tkb417(m): 11:42am On May 21, 2009
Coach: Luis Felipe Scolari grin grin grin (although dude has been fired)

Goalkeeper
Craig Gordon: The punk came in with some much pomp and pagentry and i tell you, he hasnt done better than the Nationwide goalies

Defenders
RB: Micha Richards
When this boi bursted into the national team last season, i tot he was the next best thing after sliced bread. His improved form coincided with the "new money" from the Sheiks and only one thing could have happened this season.
A superb performance from the lad, but na lie, his slump in form cannot be adduced to any common sensical reasoning.
Hes lost it

LB: Mikel Sylvestre
He looks like a slowpoke, he plays like a slowpoke. In short, nothing dude comes from this man.
hes made more mistakes than all the defenders put together in the EPL
In a much saner set up, Wenger should have been fired for this acquisition.

CB: Joseph Yobo
This is bad luck personified. Anything he touches turn to mud.
Heared Everton are looking at slashing dudes pay grin

CB:  Titus Bramble
hmmm, i hate seeing him play. He reminds me of Boumsong
buncha twats

Midfielders
i think dude has a spiritual problem cos he used to be good. maybe next season may be better

Nani without any doubt. hes got the same problems with Bentley

CM: Dos Santos
hehehehe, flop of the year. dude needs to be flogged

i cant pick his problems but if Chelsea wants anything good next season, he should be flunged to the far east

Strikers
CF: Tevez.
His valued at 25milla and all he does is to run like a possessed dog on the field. He delivers sometimes but dude should be doing more

CF: Berbatov.
chei!!! 32 milla and he cant score but win tackles shocked shocked
Sauron said he had the best assists and also won more tackles than the other strikers and i begin to wonder why we shelled such amount on a complete punk. Dudes salary should be halved or better still beg Citey to come pick him so we can have Robinho grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by Ibime(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2009
Shit, I forgot about Dos Santos. . . . what a flop!  grin
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by khanye(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2009
GK: Gomez
DF: Bramble
DF: Fabricio Coloccini
DF: Richard Dunne
DF: Mikael Silvestre
MF: Nani
MF: Deco
MF: Barton
MF: Stewart Downing
FW: Berbatov
FW: Roque Santa Cruz

SUB:

Bentley
Tevez
Daiby

Ibime:

Shit, I forgot about Dos Santos. . . . what a flop!  grin

He's a good player, he had injury problems.
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by Ibime(m): 12:05pm On May 21, 2009
Why are you guys mentioning Bramble's name. . . . he has had an excellent season. . .

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/9/england/2009/3/4/1137849/steve-bruce-wigan-athletic-defender-titus-bramble-is-the-real-dea
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by tkb417(m): 12:12pm On May 21, 2009
Why are you guys mentioning Bramble's name. . . . he has had an excellent season. . .
just like Sauron will say Berba's had an excellent season.

Some people feel Bramble did well this season but i wont be a part of it.

Do you know people are saying Phil Brown didnt do anything this season?
to me, the dude tried.
So all these press induced ovation wouldnt pull anything for me
Bramble is eternally shitty
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by BinghiNya(m): 12:32pm On May 21, 2009
Coach:
Rafa Benitez: Talked more and eventually capitulated to a superior

GK:Kuzczak : Failed to even become a number 2

RB: Wes brown: Had an injury plagued season and was virtually useless to United
LB: Andrea Dossena: Didn't live up to his Udinese hype
CB: Tal Ben Haim: was a journey man, city to Sunderland(only God knows the next destination)
CB: Richard Dunner: Error prone
DMF: Nigel de Jong
DMF: Niger Reo-Coker
RMF: David Bentley
F: Robinho(Virtually non existent outside city of manchester stadium)
F: Berbatov(Waste of tax payers money)
F: Payluchenko

Bench:
Gomes
Silvestre
Gary Neville
Nani
Diaby
Joe Cole
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by dayokanu(m): 1:15pm On May 21, 2009
The general consensus here is that Berba SUCKS!!!
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 21, 2009
Coach:
Rafa Benitez: Talked more and eventually capitulated to a superior

GK:Kuzczak : Failed to even become a number 2

RB: Wes brown: Had an injury plagued season and was virtually useless to United
LB: Andrea Dossena: Didn't live up to his Udinese hype
CB: Tal Ben Haim: was a journey man, city to Sunderland(only God knows the next destination)
CB: Richard Dunner: Error prone
DMF: Nigel de Jong
DMF: Niger Reo-Coker
RMF: David Bentley
F: Robinho(Virtually non existent outside city of manchester stadium)
F: Berbatov(Waste of tax payers money)
F: Payluchenko

Bench:
Gomes
Silvestre
Gary Neville
Nani
Diaby
Joe Cole

Why?
Hmmm. . .your opinion though.
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by dyabman(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2009
why joe cole, that guy is sick.
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by Sauron1: 12:08am On May 22, 2009
EPL worst 11 this season. . . .

GK: Petr Cech(He has deteriorated from one of the best goalies in the world to a nervous wreck)

RB: Micah Richards(Where did it go wrong for this great English hope??)
CB: Kolo Toure(African asswipe)
CB: Martin Skrtel(He was supposed to be the next Vida)
LB: Fabio Aurelio(Jamie Carragher nearly chopped his neck off last sunday, what a waste of money!!!)

RM: Theo Walcott(He will develop next season)
CM: Cesc Fabregas(His performance dwindled after the brilliance season he had 12 months ago).
CM: Lucas(From winning Brazilian Player Of The Year in 2006 to a complete donkey)
LM: Ryan Babel(Do i need to spell it out??)

FW: Robbie Keane(Benitez's gamble that failed)
FW: Michael Owen(Thanx for relegating Newcastle).

Manager: Arsene Wenger(He is the only manager left in the BIG 4 yet to win anything in the past 4 seasons).
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by bgees(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2009
~Sauron~:

GK: Petr Cech(He has deteriorated from one of the best goalies in the world to a nervous wreck)

LB: [b]Fabio Aurelio(Jamie Carragher nearly chopped his neck off last sunday, what a waste of money!!!)[/b]RM: Theo Walcott(He will develop next season)
CM: Cesc Fabregas(His performance dwindled after the brilliance season he had 12 months ago).
CM: Lucas(From winning Brazilian Player Of The Year in 2006 to a complete donkey)

Manager: Arsene Wenger(He is the only manager left in the BIG 4 yet to win anything in the past 4 seasons).
it was arbeloa and not aurelio that had some trouble with carragher. that said the two (aurelio & arbeloa)of them performed well above average this season.

and u dare to include Martin Skrtel? u need to see beyond ur scummie bias. angry angry
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by MrCrackles(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2009
mukina2:

GK- Silvestre
D- Silvestre
D- Silvestre
D- Silvestre
M-Silvestre
M-Silvestre
M-Diaby
M-Silvestre
S- Diaby
S-Silvestre

Manager- Silvestre
Assistant Manager-Eboue

LMFAO! grin cheesy
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by allboyz(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2009
best on the concept of the Poster's Question :

Manager - Southgate (Boro) assisted by AW

Keeper - Cech - had poor runs and we expected much from him

DF - VIDIC
DF - Silvestre
DF - Danny Shittu
DF - Dossena

MF - CR7
MF - DECO
MF - LUCAS
MF - LENON

FW - BERBA - SULK - THE WORST OF THIS SEASON
FW - OWEN / ADE - ( EVERYTHING WENT WRONG FOR HIM INJURY?)
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by khanye(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2009
allboyz:

best on the concept of the Poster's Question :

Manager - Southgate (Boro) assisted by AW

Keeper - Cech - had poor runs and we expected much from him

DF - VIDIC
DF - Silvestre
DF - Danny Shittu
DF - Dossena

MF - CR7
MF - DECO
MF - LUCAS
MF - LENON

FW - BERBA - SULK - THE WORST OF THIS SEASON
FW - OWEN / ADE - ( EVERYTHING WENT WRONG FOR HIM INJURY?)
shocked shocked
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by A40(m): 1:29am On May 25, 2009
This is a hilarious thread!!!

Here are my worsts

Manager
Gareth Southgate
His Boro team have been infuriatingly boring and simply cannot find their way to the goal post

Assistants
Paul Ince
Almost single-handedly turned a Uefa Cup candidate to a relegation team in less than half a season

Tony Adams
Did the exact same thing

Goalkeeper
Craig Gordon: Suffered the sophomore blues and really had a stinker of a season so bad he was replaced by Fulop in the Sunderland goal

Right Back
Micah Richards: No need to over-analyze that dude needs to lose some OZ's

Left Back
Younes Kaboul: Can this guy go back to France already??

Center-Back
Mickael Silvestre: There is this comedian called Mike Ogbolosinger he said something on a show of his "If something happen first time oyinbo go call am accident if e happen second time oyinbo go call am coincidence but if e happen third time my brother God hand dey inside"  It is no suprise that one of Arsene's worst signings made this list and it is no suprise that in all 3 games that we conceeded 4 goals he featured and played significant roles in some of Arsenal's most shambolic displays this season first it was Tottenham,Liverpool and then Chelsea

Sylvain  Distin: He went from pillar to piss-poor in one season i mean if an old and past it Sol Campbell is covering your ass then you must be doing something wrong.His calamitous backpass to Kuyt is the highlight of a mediocre season

Defensive midfielder
Joey Barton: Probably spent more time in jail than the football pitch how he still gets signed by clubs defies all logic

Attacking Midfielder
Deco: Started like a house on fire and then faded faster than Utaka exactly as i predicted another player joins the Chelsea graveyard of transfer flops

Right Winger

Right Winger
David Bentley: We Gunners can whinge all we want about Arsene's transfer policies but when we look at our North London neighbours sometimes we can't help but acknowledge the fact that Le Boss is right sometimes or how does one explain this 17 million pound flop who doesn't even get a place in the Spurs bench at times

Left Winger
Luiz Nani: Might be picking up his 2nd league title on the bounce but still doesn't explain his sophomore blues and mediocre performances  and the sheer fact that he has simply failed to impress in any competition for this stellar Man United team

Striker
Bobby Zamora: Its more likely to rain in the Atacama desert than for Bobby Zamora to find the back of the net in your next premier league match.If he where in Nigeria or Africa we would say he either used juju for the coach or has connections with the club owner Andy Johnson has been poor but Zamora has been diabolical and shambolic!! Fulham have a solid defence and the likes of Erik Nevland to thank for their impressive showing this time around

Dave Kitson: If Stoke had to rely on this redhead from Reading for goals they would have been relegated before you could say Brittania!! For a team with a freight-liner of average players none is more annoyingly average than Kitson

Bench
Scott Carson
Fabricio Collocinni
Danny Shittu
Dossena
Diaby
Anderson
Marlon King
Afonso Alves
Jeremie Ali-are-you-dere  grin grin
Andy Johnson
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by Nobody: 1:44am On May 25, 2009
Manager - Gareth Southgate
If only soundbites could win an EPL game.

GK: David James - Poor

RB: Micah Richards - Always knew he was a product of English hype than substance. Having a great engine is no substitute for skill.
CB: Sol Campbell - Pls just retire
CB: Sylvestre - Nothing to say here . . . the facts speak for themselves
LB: Nicky Shorey/Wayne Bridge - to think these were the candidates for Ashley Cole's spot.
RM: David Bentley - Cant get a game for Totenham . . . now that's pretty bad.
CM: Joey Barton - had a more successful season in prison
CM: Nicky Butt - Thankfully he's back in the championship were he truly belongs
LM: Nani - Totally useless

FW: Agbonlahor - All pace no skill
FW: Michael Owen - finished.

Bench

Kevin Nolan
Kevin Davies
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by dayokanu(m): 1:53am On May 25, 2009
A40, In your list do you see how many Arsene Wenger products are there: Aliadiere, Bentley.

GK: David James - Poor

RB: Micah Richards - Always knew he was a product of English hype than substance. Having a great engine is no substitute for skill.
CB: Sol Campbell - Pls just retire
CB: Sylvestre - Nothing to say here . . . the facts speak for themselves
LB: Nicky Shorey/Wayne Bridge - to think these were the candidates for Ashley Cole's spot.
RM: David Bentley - Cant get a game for Totenham . . . now that's pretty bad.
CM: Joey Barton - had a more successful season in prison
CM: Nicky Butt - Thankfully he's back in the championship were he truly belongs
LM: Nani - Totally useless

FW: Agbonlahor - All pace no skill
FW: Michael Owen - finished.

David in your list we have like 8 Englishmen who have worn the National jersey at some point in time.
Owen, Agbonlahor, Butt, Bentley, Nick Shorey, Barton, Wayne Bridge, Scot carson, Sol Campbell, David James, Micah Richards. Coached by SOuthgate, SHearer
This should tell us why the English National team is a bunch of crap grin grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by Nobody: 1:55am On May 25, 2009
dayokanu:

David in your list we have like 8 Englishmen who have worn the National jersey at some point in time.
Owen, Agbonlahor, Butt, Bentley, Nick Shorey, Barton, Wayne Bridge, Scot carson, Sol Campbell, David James, Micah Richards. Coached by SOuthgate, SHearer
This should tell us why the English National team is a bunch of crap grin grin grin grin

Are you surprised? grin
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by tosinaded(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2009
gk:  scott carson
df:   danny shittu
df:   silvertre
df:   micah richards
df:   kolo toure

mf:  francesc fabregas
mf:  nani
mf:  robinho
mf:  david bently

fw:  adebayor
fw:  alfonso alves

coach :  joe kineer\ alladayce . . . . . thnks for wrecking newcastle

subs

tuncay sanli
theo walcott
nasri
utaka(although they will sing his praises fro saving them)
diaby
berbatov
aliadere
dave kitson
emile hesky(aston villa's woes began wen they signed him)
dos santos
robbie keane
fabianski
olofinjana
owen
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by A40(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2009
@tosinadeda
Haba!! how can Nasri be in your list of EPL worst 11??  shocked shocked shocked besides Allardyce had nothing to do with Newcastle's relegation they sacked him in the middle of last season

Newcastle probably have the sale of Shay Given to blame for their relegation his goal-keeping kept them in the Prem these last few years in the first place
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by praxx(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2009
And the worst eleven goes to,

GK. Jones (midlesbrough)
Conceded silly goals. he is the difference BTW the team that troubled the top 4 last season and the club that went on relegation this season.

RB. Wes brown.
make no mistakes about this one, he is a very good defender but almost nonexistent this season.

LB. Wayne bridge
Moved from Chelsea and everyone thought it was a move to gain regular play but has failed to book a place there also even though he earns 100k a week.

CD. Tal ben Haim.
moved from Bolton to Chelsea to man city and then sunderland. Please where does he play now? grin

CD. Richard Dunne
Highest goal scorer but against his own goal keeper shocked

Midfielders (in no particular order)
David Bentley. apparently he annoyed the coach because i don't see any reason why he should not be playing after scoring a spectacular goal against arsenal in the managers debut in totenham(moved from Blackburn for 17m pounds).

Nani.
sir has tried to cope with the guy this season. gives away the ball too cheaply and when substituted he gets angry. another waste of investment(was bought for around 17m pounds from
sporting Lisbon)

Owen Hargreaves.
I cant remember the last time he played for man utd. maybe the game he scored a dummy free kick against arsenal last season. please where is he now?.

Tomas rosicky.
Picks up injury only during training and never hears about his rehabilitation. i guess the economist is tired with the lad. even Eduardo way break/twist his leg don come back from injury.

Strikers.
i give it to the 2 most expensive players in England. (your guess is as good as mine.)
Dimitar bertatov(30.75m pounds) and Robinho(34m pounds).
they both did not play up to expectation and finally proved they are not worth half their price.

Coach.
Rafa benitez.
Criticized all the top 3 other coaches at one point or the other. controls good football within the team but kicked off at crucial games and left with no trophies this season despite being the 3rd club to spend more this season.
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by HNIC(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2009
tkb417:

to me, the dude tried.
Very Interesting!
You would not believe it if I tell you that
Bramble was voted by Wigan fans as their PLAYER Of the Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by kaypumpin2(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2009
tkb417:

to me, the dude tried.

Bramble improved tremendously for Wigan this term,and with defenders like Shittu and Colocini,there is always a space left for Bramble in defender's heaven.

My Epl Worst 11 For This Season :

GK:Gomes
Though he eventually upped his game with the arrival of Cuducini,his blunders earlier on were preposterous.

RB: Micah Richards
There is little you can achieve with 99% brawn and 1% brain

CB: Mikael Silvestre
Fergie sould be charged for 419ing Wenger!

CB: Danny Shittu
Was there any game Shittu didn't make a mistake all season?

LB: Gareth Bale
There was no game he started that the spud's won(not sure).One of many good prospects fast fading into oblivion.

Need i say more about cuntley?

He seems to forget he is not C7 for most part of his game

Who ever assumed Deco will make it in EPL with virtually all needed indices(age,pace and physique) against him is a Joseph

CM:Joey Barton
Frigging recidivist angry

FW: Berbatov
Some players are better off when a team is built around 'em.But then,he wins more tackles grin

FW: Robbie Keane
Boy oh boy,were you at liverpool?

Gaffer:
Juande Ramos and LPS

Worst EPL analyst/critic on NL:

DK grin
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by tkb417(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2009
Owen Hargreaves.
I cant remember the last time he played for man utd. maybe the game he scored a dummy free kick against arsenal last season. please where is he now?.
are u for real? Hargo shitty cos hes injured
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by tocdee(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2009
praxx:

Owen Hargreaves.

Tomas rosicky.
Picks up injury only during training and never hears about his rehabilitation. i guess the economist is tired with the lad. even Eduardo way break/twist his leg don come back from injury.

Coach.
Rafa benitez.
Criticized all the top 3 other coaches at one point or the other. controls good football within the team but kicked off at crucial games and left with no trophies this season despite being the 3rd club to spend more this season.

Those players barely played this season SO how can they be regarded as the worst? Are you silly? Rafa criticized Fergie, advocated for Scolari to be given more time, praised Hiddink's experience and called Wenger a winner! Duh!

~Sauron~:

LB: Fabio Aurelio(Jamie Carragher nearly chopped his neck off last sunday, what a waste of money!!!)

RM: Theo Walcott(He will develop next season)

Your list contains 4 current and 2 past Liverpool players YET they managed to come second in the EPL!! Wow! What does that mean for the other players in the league? Plus, two of those you mentioned scored winning goals against your beloved mancs this season; more than can be said of Anderson, Nani, Wes Brown, Neville,etc. Aurellio has been excellent this season, scoring 3 against United, Chelsea and Pompey from defence. He was purchased for 3.5 million pounds from Valencia. Howz that a waste? A bargain if you ask me.

PS The Carragher spat was with Arbeloa NOT Aurellio. tongue
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by Cristalz(f): 10:37pm On May 26, 2009
Hehehe. . .some of the selections here are simply based on sentiment, not cold facts.
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by dayokanu(m): 1:53am On May 28, 2009
Conclusion Berba sucks
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by Image123(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2009
Very funny thread. My worst epl players of the season are as follows:
GK: Gomez. Almost single-handedly carried Tottenham to the championship division. Thank God for competition.
DF: Micah Richards. was often a daymare on the pitch.
DF: Silvestre. Simply shameful stuff.
DF: Silvestre. He should repent.
DF: Silverstre. He should resign.
MF: Anderson. Cannot score a goal still in a team like ManUnited. He does it almost like its on purpose.
MF: Diaby. Omi garri player. He shouldn't even be in the stadium.
MF: Bentley. an amazing disappointment.
MF: Nasri. Way below par for someone who's meant to be ARSENAL's creative player. I think even their new buy had more assists and goals than he did.
FW: Alfonso Alves.
FW: Michael Owen

I think their coach should be Arsene Wenger. He's been reveling in mediocrity all season, and hardly seeing the obvious.
Re: Nominate Your Epl Worst 11 For This Season by Image123(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2009
Very funny thread. My worst epl players of the season are as follows:
GK: Gomez. Almost single-handedly carried Tottenham to the championship division. Thank God for competition.
DF: Micah Richards. was often a daymare on the pitch.
DF: Silvestre. Simply shameful stuff.
DF: Silvestre. He should repent.
DF: Silverstre. He should resign.
MF: Anderson. Cannot score a goal still in a team like ManUnited. He does it almost like its on purpose.
MF: Diaby. Omi garri player. He shouldn't even be in the stadium.
MF: Bentley. an amazing disappointment.
MF: Nasri. Way below par for someone who's meant to be ARSENAL's creative player. I think even their new buy had more assists and goals than he did.
FW: Alfonso Alves.
FW: Michael Owen

I think their coach should be Arsene Wenger. He's been reveling in mediocrity all season, and hardly seeing the obvious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal V Wigan [2 - 0] Carling Cup Quarter Final Tue 30th Of November 2010 / Real Madrid Vs Espanyol (5 - 0) On March 4th 2012 / Robin Van Persie Is Now A Machester United Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.