Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Advice On Adsense Application. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice On Adsense Application. (340 Views)

Google Approved My Adsense Application:::: 1month Website / How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) / My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Adsense Application. by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders, pls I'm confused about my AdSense application. I once applied and was rejected, and then improve the blog. I applied again few days ago, and have not gotten a reply from them. Though the AdSense area of the dashboard has changed and I av clicked for ads to show on the blog and I have added the AdSense widget. on my AdSense dashboard my earnings shows $0.00 I'm asking if the AdSense has been approved? and what can u do to confirm it. My blog is www.redlyunited.com
Re: Advice On Adsense Application. by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2015
redlyunited:
Good morning Nairalanders, pls I'm confused about
my AdSense application. I once applied and was
rejected, and then improve the blog.
I applied again few days ago, and have not
gotten a reply from them. Though the AdSense
area of the dashboard has changed and I av
clicked for ads to show on the blog and I have
added the AdSense widget. on my AdSense
dashboard my earnings shows $0.00
I'm asking if the AdSense has been approved?
and what can u do to confirm it.
My blog is www.redlyunited.com

You have pased first stage. You need to just continue posting on your blog or you can do this.

Go to www.youtube.com/account_monitization

If you have uploaded a video, you can link the youtube to you account imediately or you just upload a video and then proceed to linking it with youtube. Activation is with emediate effect.
Re: Advice On Adsense Application. by bashtun(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2015
Don't be confused ooo...baba emma...evrytin will be fine...na efedo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Monetize Your Blog/ Website / Bonanza! Bonanza! Bonanza!!! Get Any Website Of Your Choice For Just N15,000 / Bloggers Advice And Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.