Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing (7875 Views)

What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? / Google Approved My Adsense Application:::: 1month Website / Google Adsense Still Under Review For 4months Now, Who Can Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2016
Hello webmasters,
I applied for google adsense for my blog, and some days ago I got the code of which I have already pasted on my blog. Since then my application has been under review. Then yesternight I decided to change the adsense plugin for my blog because I had found another plugin that I thought better than the one I had installed initially. Surprisingly, google ads started showing on my site immediately I activated that plugin and added the widget on the sidebar of my blog. I then checked and discovered that the plugin had come with an adsense code that is different from the one I had received through my adsense account.
Is this normal? And should I leave the ads? My account has remained under review.
Please help.
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Tolzeal(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2016
What you talking about ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
I have googled this but still yet to find a clear enough answer.
Nairalanders should help please.
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Olive64(m): 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
Remove the plugin. The ads are for someone else's adsense account. Any click will generate income for that person, not you.

6 Likes

Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Olive64:
Remove the plugin. The ads are for someone else's adsense account. Any click will generate income for that person, not you.
I have done that, sir. Thanks so much.
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Funsina(f): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
your blog may have been approved and you may be waiting for the mass mail sent to newly approved bloggers..
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Mr2kay2: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tolzeal:
What you talking about ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Ovokoo: 6:45am On Dec 11, 2016
The ad that you are seeing is probably that of someone else. Probably the owners of the plugin. Remove it asap.

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by donsmall94(m): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2016
Tolzeal:
What you talking about ?
Clueless
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by nmreports: 6:47am On Dec 11, 2016
Strange....
Goes to show that even the brightest can make mistakes.
This could be a mistake from Giogle... you probavly have been approved.

Or you copied someone elses code over the internet.

Wait few days or google "Google product forums" to ask the experts to take a look at your site.

You can also check your analytics to see if the adsense is reading for you or someone else because you may wait for a long time expecting from Google.
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Austin4lif: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2016
That does not still mean that APC is a failed party and must be replaced. Abeg o, i want to learn this blogging o, links to learn will be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by raziboi(m): 6:54am On Dec 11, 2016
my signature!!
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by sakalisis(m): 6:55am On Dec 11, 2016
cheesy
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by seunfly: 6:59am On Dec 11, 2016
I guess Seun and Linda are in best position to answer this, na them dey chop google money.
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Well, I'm a YouTuber and I haven't created an adsense account yet. . .but ads show on my videos. I guess because the videos are being automatically monetized. In analytics it shows my average earnings even though i don't have an adsense, so I'm guessing when I apply for an adsense account I'll be able to withdraw the money I've already made. I'm not sure how similar YouTube ads and ads on Blogs are though.
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by BornStunner1: 7:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Lol
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2016
Austin4lif:
That does not still mean that APC is a failed party and must be replaced. Abeg o, i want to learn this blogging o, links to learn will be appreciated.

This ad should grant your request, thank me later (Own your own blog today)

http://www.jtownconnect.com/2015/12/advert-get-jtownconnect-blog-template.html
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:28am On Dec 11, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Well, I'm a YouTuber and I haven't created an adsense account yet. . .but ads show on my videos. I guess because the videos are being automatically monetized. In analytics it shows my average earnings even though i don't have an adsense, so I'm guessing when I apply for an adsense account I'll be able to withdraw the money I've already made. I'm not sure how similar YouTube ads and ads on Blogs are though.

Lol see this jonser.... You don't have AdSense account and you see ads on your channel?.... The answer is simple. Someone has plugged an AdSense account to your channel and you don't even know it.

As for Op... The only plugin that can help you with that code ish is the official Google AdSense plugin.... That code you pasted at the sidebar is useless because Google will only recognize the code if it's pasted at the header (which the Google Adsense plugin does automatically for you once you activate it with your AdSense email)... As for ads showing uncle uninstall that other plugin with immediate alacrity!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2016
seunfly:
I guess Seun and Linda are in best position to answer this, na them dey job google money.

Have you seen an Adsense ad on this forum before?

5 Likes

Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2016
If you need fully approved and verified German Adsense, pm me
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Ebukax(f): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2016
Zamfaran:
Hello webmasters,
I applied for google adsense for my blog, and some days ago I got the code of which I have already pasted on my blog. Since then my application has been under review. Then yesternight I decided to change the adsense plugin for my blog because I had found another plugin that I thought better than the one I had installed initially. Surprisingly, google ads started showing on my site immediately I activated that plugin and added the widget on the sidebar of my blog. I then checked and discovered that the plugin had come with an adsense code that is different from the one I had received through my adsense account.
Is this normal? And should I leave the ads? My account has remained under review.
Please help.

The new plugin comes with Adsense code of the publishers of that plugin so if you leave it you will be making money for them disable the plugin don't use plugin for Google Adsense I can help you further WhatsApp 08064259203
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by seunfly: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2016
Princewilla:

Have you seen an Adsense ad on this forum before?

Yes, obviously u are new on Niaraland, Seun dump AdSense about 4 years ago due to censorship wahala.
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Ebukax(f): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2016
highly indexed WordPress blog, one year old 1k$ worth 20000 daily page views Adsense ready blog for sale blogbynews.com and princezblog.com WhatsApp 080-6425-9203
Just quitting blogging for Bitcoin mining that's why it's available to go
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by iblog: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2016
hahahahahahahaa you are learning
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol see this jonser.... You don't have AdSense account and you see ads on your channel?.... The answer is simple. Someone has plugged an AdSense account to your channel and you don't even know it.

I won't argue with you, but adsense on blogs is different from adsense on youtube. Because of the op's question I went to find out more. You can monetize videos on youtube without having an adsense account. Try to find out things before sounding so confident when in truth you really don't know. I also checked my channel and there is no adsense associated with it. The option is to create one, but from the site I checked its best to apply for adsense after getting 10,000 channel views. You can still monetize your videos. When you check that 'monetize' checkbox, ads show on your videos irrespective of whether there's an adsense account or not. The only videos you can't monetize are copyright infringed, private, and 18+ videos.
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I won't argue with you, but adsense on blogs is different from adsense on youtube. Because of the op's question I went to find out more. You can monetize videos on youtube without having an adsense account. Try to find out things before sounding so confident when in truth you really don't know. I also checked my channel and there is no adsense associated with it. The option is to create one, but from the site I checked its best to apply for adsense after getting 10,000 channel views. You can still monetize your videos. When you check that 'monetize' checkbox, ads show on your videos irrespective of whether there's an adsense account or not. The only videos you can't monetize are copyright infringed, private, and 18+ videos.

Educate me, how do you monetize the video without having an AdSense account?.. and where does the earning go to?

PS: I know there is a difference between YouTube AdSense and normal AdSense for blogs, if you want to use a YouTube AdSense for a blog it has to be a blog and it will still go under review.
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by babyfaceafrica: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2016
seunfly:

Yes, obviously u are new on Niaraland, Seun dump AdSense about 4 years ago due to censorship wahala.
the perso you quoted is not wrong either,seun does not use google adsense again..so your 4 years super story does not hold water!!!
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Educate me, how do you monetize the video without having an AdSense account?.. and where does the earning go to?
You monetize the video by checking 'monetize' upon upload and your earnings can be shown in youtube analytics
Re: My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2016
AnonyNymous:

You monetize the video by checking 'monetize' upon upload and your earnings can be shown in youtube analytics

Hmmm, I'll find out more about this... Cos I've never heard of it before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NITDA Suspends All Sites With “jamb” As Domain Name / Best Alternative To Google Adsense / Apart From Joomla: What Other Cms Do You Work With: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.