Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Bahaha!!! Woman Sends Message About 'juicy' Vagina To A Wrong Person - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bahaha!!! Woman Sends Message About 'juicy' Vagina To A Wrong Person (1091 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" / Angry Woman Sends Friend Photos Of Her With The Husband -(MUST SEE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bahaha!!! Woman Sends Message About 'juicy' Vagina To A Wrong Person by DJBIGGY(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2015
Lol!!! people should learn to open their eyes well when they want to send a message (whether online or normal sms) to an individual. You never know how you it can lead you to trouble.

A woman wanted to send a message to her 'husband' a link to read on things a Vajayjay can do and she also sent a message of how her spouse called her uhm hmm juicy. Unfortunately it went to the wrong number and they got talking.

While trying to be objective and believe she wanted to send it to her husband, i somehow doubt her because women are wonderful escapists when they do something and it backfires. Come to think of it, she bangaleed her husband the previous night and she could not wait till he gets back from work before discussing the issue at home. No be her husband? Why must it be an online conversation? I smell rat and fish everywhere!!!

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/11/bahaha-woman-sends-message-about-juicy.html

(1) (Reply)

M.I And Dr. Sid Play Roles In New Nollywood Movie / Busted! 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Have Lied With Their Lyrics / Olamide Reveals Requirements For New Female Artiste He Intends Signing To YBNL -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.