Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Cost Of Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building (1187 Views)

6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / What Is The Estimated Cost Of Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Lugbe? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building by hopefulLandlord: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Good Afternoon my people

pls i need the breakdown of the cost of building a house;

kindly check the pictures of the plan

what i need to know is the number of blocks cement sand granite

also estimated cost of workmanship

basically the cost of "everything" form start to finish except the cost of land

Thanks in advance my people

PS this is my first time of posting on Nairaland so forgive me if i did not ask the question the right way

(1) (Reply)

Tastefully 3br Flat Bungalow + 2br Flat BQ For Sale @ Igbogbo Ikorodu (pics) / A Renovated Mini Flat For Sell In Millennium Estate Ojokoro Lagos 3m Asking / Luxury 5bedroom Fully Detached House + BQ + Pool To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.