Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Cost Of Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building (971 Views)

6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / What Is The Estimated Cost Of Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Lugbe? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building by hopefulLandlord: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Good Afternoon my people

pls i need the breakdown of the cost of building a house;

kindly check the pictures of the plan

what i need to know is the number of blocks cement sand granite

also estimated cost of workmanship

basically the cost of "everything" form start to finish except the cost of land

Thanks in advance my people

PS this is my first time of posting on Nairaland so forgive me if i did not ask the question the right way

Re: Cost Of Building by hopefulLandlord: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
also

Re: Cost Of Building by fendorf(m): 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Call us for your Granite(directly from the quarry) and sharpsand. 07064696356
Re: Cost Of Building by eghosajohnny: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sir the location of the plot matters and I just send u a pm to send me a mail or call me on 07014709098 to be ablle to give a good quote and I noticed there's no dining is it ok by you that way

But normally that but will cost 8.5m outside ajah
Re: Cost Of Building by Onuokwu: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
eghosajohnny:
Sir the location of the plot matters and I just send u a pm to send me a mail or call me on 07014709098 to be ablle to give a good quote and I noticed there's no dining is it ok by you that way

But normally that but will cost 8.5m outside ajah

Look very well in the sitting room. There is provision for dining table and chairs.
Re: Cost Of Building by KolaShangOne(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Currently building one in Ibadan, OYO STATE.. Funny enough, its same size as your own.. And yes, location matters alot.

(1) (Reply)

An Uncompleted Three Bedroom Flat With Two Boys Quarters In Mowe For Sale / ***#URGENT: ROOM SELF-CONTAIN NEEDED @ OGUDU/OJOTA AXIS / Roofing level 4bedroom Flat On A Plot Of Land For Sales in Nigeria (6m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.