Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

After The El-classico - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / After The El-classico (403 Views)

Barcelona Squad For El Classico Against Madrid 2017 / One Lesson I Learnt From Last Night EL-CLASSICO / El-classico Is Here: Who Will Win? Barca Or Madrid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After The El-classico by mikeveri(m): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
THIS IS TO ALL WHO ARE TRYING TO STAKE THEIR MONEY ON EITHER TEAMS

The El Grand Classico is here again and am sure many are already forecasting on which team to place their bet on, as we all know this is a 50-50 chance you either loose or win, but am sure not many of us would want to loose, that is if there is any that wants to loose in the first place.
Majority that stake are below average income earners that are hoping that if they could just hit a jackpot and win a big money they are done for life, but truth be told how many of those success stories have we heard? not undermining the fact that there have been some people who succeeded in this endeavor, but that is like picking one person out of a hundred of thousand.
My point is what if i show you a way that you can earn beyond that which you have ever earned from the betting spree, am not saying its going to be free money but it is quite a easy way to make money if you have the required skills to make it work. Some of the skills you will need in this business includes:
1. Ability to take risk ( which i think most of you already have)
2. Internet (which i believe you have if you are reading this)
3. Friends ( everyone online has a friend)
4. Leverage and Convincing power ( this you need to learn )
This business opportunity am about to show makes you become a partner with the company called " FOUR CORNERS ALLIANCE GROUP"
Four Corners Alliance Group is a network marketing company based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The company was founded by a guy named David Harrison in 2013.
The company has a basic network marketing structure:
you buy into the company in exchange for an $18 buy-in fee.
Then, you convince other people to buy into the company as well.
Once you’re in, you try to sell people other products in exchange for more commissions. There are two core Four Corners Alliance Group products, including a financial education set and a monthly newsletter. Affiliates can sell these products themselves or point customers towards the Four Corners online store, where prices are marked up by 33% and all additional commissions go directly to the affiliate.

Four Corners Alliance Group heavily advertises its “matrix”, where members can earn up to $10,000 per month.

Four Corners Alliance Group
[img][/img]

To get more information and if you are interested
drop your whatsapp number and you will be added to the group.

(1) (Reply)

Charles Bassey Records Triple-double In High School Debut / FIFA Wants Life Ban For Platini. (skysports) / Suarez Injures A Valencia Defender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.