Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums (11819 Views)

"Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" / Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More / I Guess This Is One Of The Reasons My Wife Must Not Be A Stay At Home Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
maxbee:
maxwellbesong@gmail.com
i really want to start up something
. tired of doing nothing
call/chat me up on watsapp 08063238801 then we take it from there.
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2016
still available.

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 6:22pm On May 03, 2016
thanks all for ur patronage.still available.order for urs now.
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 9:00pm On May 24, 2016
hello
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by queenprecy(f): 10:58am On May 26, 2016
would hv love to start dis business but the money involved is much.
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 3:23pm On May 26, 2016
queenprecy:
would hv love to start dis business but the money involved is much.
u can start with a bale.
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
samples pics from polo/tshirts bale

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
hello
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2016
sample pics from customers

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2016
hello good morning to u all and thanks for your patronage.i really appreciate.still available
Order for urs now.More sample pics

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
samples pics from children bale

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
see this too

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hello fam
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
sample pics from blouse bale sent in by a customer from abj.if u want to handpick/pieces to resell or for personal use,u can call/watsapp me on 08963238801 so i can give u her contact.thanks

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2016
children wears

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
5tss:
Invest in first grade Uk/US wears and make good profit.You buy in bales and sell in pieces.You make your gain that way!You make at least 20k on a bale even more depending on the people you relate with and also your environment.its a very lucrative biz and anyone can do it including stay at home mom's even workers can do it as their side biz.what they will do is just to get a small shop and employ someone to manage for them and give the person small token at the end of the month but the person must be friendly and always neats for quick sale or else.Available wears are dresses, polo, tshirts, children wears, pants trouser, jeans, office shirts, ladies blouses, skirts etc and each bale is 55kg which contains over 200 pieces and some are 300 pieces.it all depends on the texture of the cloth itself that determines the quantity inside but they are all 55kg bale.just give it a trial.You will come back and thank me later. Lest I forget:it's not the bales that are packed full of rags o.it was handpicked by my sister before shipping and also its not online biz, you see the bale but sealed before you purchase.i have a video to show you and give you an idea of how the contents will look like but it's not coming up.if you are interested in the video or needs more info on how to go about the biz watsapp 08063238801. Thanks and God bless you all as you read
How much does it go for per bale?
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
rev14vs11:

How much does it go for per bale?
what type of wear do u want? because they are not of the same prices.
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
sample pics of children polo/shirt sent in by a customer from awka

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by inemani: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
How much is a bale of kiddies? Tho my Location is Rivers
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
inemani:
How much is a bale of kiddies? Tho my Location is Rivers
Sending to ur location is not a problem.Call/watsapp me for prices.08063238801.thanks

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by inemani: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
5tss:
Sending to ur location is not a problem.Call/watsapp me for prices.08063238801.thanks

Express the prices for here, no time for Whatsapp Nne
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sample pics of children mix wear sent in by a customer from abj.Very clean bale.
Order for urs now
Call/watsapp 08063238801 for more info.thanks

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
New arrivals of Grade AAA and creame grade Available.Order for urs now.
Nationwide delivery.
Available bales are:
Children mix
Coporate Gown
Cotton Gown
Male & female Shirts
jeans
Men office trouser
Polo/tshirts
blouse/top bale
chiffon tops
Skirts
suits
Bedsheet
Call/watsapp 08063238801 for more info.thanks and Happy sunday to u all.

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by lizzy1995: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
How do I get started ernestlizzy02@gmail.com
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2016
lizzy1995:
How do I get started ernestlizzy02@gmail.com
Call/watsapp 08063238801 for more info.thanks
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
children mix bale.thanks for ur patronage mrs princess from owerri.

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
children wears sample pics from a customer in abj.thanks for ur patronage ma.

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
More

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
5tss:
More
More pictures

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
5tss:
More pictures
More

Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2017
May this year and the years ahead be wrapped in good times and happiness. May this brand new year 2017 be your best year yet by the grace of God. I appreciate ur patronage, prayers and goodwill messages. I wish to assure u that I remain committed to giving u the best quality of bales with reliable and timely delivery service. Thank u and Happy New Year!
Re: Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums by 5tss(f): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2017
Sample pics of chiffon gown sent in by a customer from Delta state Asaba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Seven(7) Habits Of Men And Women / 2 Immigration Programs You Can Get A Job Before Relocating Abroad [UPDATED] / PICTURES. Cleaned Snail Meat For Sale In Quantity(peppered & Frozen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.