Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Only A Gentleman Can Spot The Wrong Thing About This Picture - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only A Gentleman Can Spot The Wrong Thing About This Picture (3881 Views)

The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Gentleman Can Spot The Wrong Thing About This Picture by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
richlevel:

Well courtesy demands that. Even if a woman does not care about it every man must learn to do the right thing. A man is not a man just because of what is between his two legs alone. Gentle authority makes a man in a relationship.

What are you talking? A gentlemAn respects himself, he does not form Incredible Hulk up and down.
Re: Only A Gentleman Can Spot The Wrong Thing About This Picture by Ewuro4: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

That's sexism jor.

See this man.
richlevel:

Well courtesy demands that. Even if a woman does not care about it every man must learn to do the right thing. A man is not a man just because of what is between his two legs alone. Gentle authority makes a man in a relationship.

Tim come on and be a man. undecided

Why my life be expendable sef? grin

Is she not worth dying for? sad

COME ON!
Re: Only A Gentleman Can Spot The Wrong Thing About This Picture by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ewuro4:

See this man.

Tim come on and be a man. undecided

Is she not worth dying for? sad

COME ON!

Being a man doesn't mean risking your life unnecessarily. If that guy was walking on that side, I'm sure he had a damn good reason. The woman could be a mere date or a colleague. Why would I want to die for a woman I'm not related to? Even that one sef na immediate family I fit risk my life for. wink
Re: Only A Gentleman Can Spot The Wrong Thing About This Picture by Ewuro4: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

Being a man doesn't mean risking your life unnecessarily. If that guy was walking on that side, I'm sure he had a damn good reason. The woman could be a mere date or a colleague. Why would I want to die for a woman I'm not related to? Even that one sef na immediate family I fit risk my life for. wink

Thank you. grin

*waiting patiently for that expo*
Re: Only A Gentleman Can Spot The Wrong Thing About This Picture by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ewuro4:

Thank you. grin

*waiting patiently for that expo*

That's the expo wey you done put for bold na. grin. Don't go and be telling your son to risk their lives for just any babe o. She must have prove to be worth it first. angry grin
Re: Only A Gentleman Can Spot The Wrong Thing About This Picture by Ewuro4: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

That's the expo wey you done put for bold na. grin. Don't go and be telling your son to risk their lives for just any babe o. She must have prove to be worth it first. angry grin

Yes Sir ! grin
Re: Only A Gentleman Can Spot The Wrong Thing About This Picture by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Richy4:
I did not see anything wrong with the picture, just saw adults working in a pedestrian area. unlike some country that has horrible road plan for their citizens.

Treating women like kids is not a way of being a gentleman. That lady on that picture was a confident adult moving with her man.

So the best person to be hit by a car in the name of a gentle man is the man right?

I guess this kind of thinking ended 31 December, 1999.

I totally agree. The lady is not a baby. She is a grown ass human being.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instantnaire / Can I Perform My Omugwo Myself? / Two Siblings Take The Same Photo 20 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.