Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,312 members, 7,954,252 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) (58910 Views)

27 Storey London Tower Block On Fire, Many Feared Dead(photos). / Did You Know That All Osama Bin Laden's Killers Are Now Dead? / Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2015
CR77:
Islam religion of brainwashed
sameer1212
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2015
CR77:
Islam religion of brainwashed
yeah just like Biafra
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by mmmustapha(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2015
jaymejate:
Terrorists. The world problem. 99% Islam
your illiteracy know no bound, physically okay but mentally sick.
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Sorry to disappoint you, sin is the world's problem coupled with man's supposed independence from God.
jaymejate:
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by haywire07(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2015
jaymejate:
My hand no dey o
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by nickxtra(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2015
I hope he will not 'resurrect' or 'come back to life' like the Shekau of Nigerian's Boko Haram
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by dayo23(f): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2015
nickxtra:
I hope he will not 'resurrect' or 'come back to life' like the Shekau of Nigerian's Boko Haram
NO SIR!!! This is France not Naija
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by dayo23(f): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2015
mmmustapha:
your illiteracy know no bound, physically okay but mentally sick.
I don't expect you to believe him, useless Jihadist
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
sameer1212
Dude, the embarrassment and insults I gave your wretch drunkard father and ashawo mother never do you abi? If your drunkard papa born you well, give your address and I will show you how to deal with bastards like you. Anything that I will be able to trace your location will be fine by me if truly you are a man I swear to GOd I will only make a call and you be dealt with Just do as I said!
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by nickxtra(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2015
dayo23:
NO SIR!!! This is France not Naija
If terrorists could have their way in a deadly fashion, killing over 129 people there in France, then it means that any thing can as well happen there.
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by olafum1(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Charlydot2:
my question is, what is their problem, I mean what did they want?

My brother, their acclaimed religion has done and is still doing more evil to the world till date o.
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
lomprico:
And class, that is how terrorism is fought! Not by cajoling them, indirectly supporting them, calling them 'brothers', begging them, giving them 'last warning', etc.
The best way.... kill them!

Does killing a Terrorist really make a difference?

Someone who straps explosives on himself for a mission? Knowing. He's gonna be blown up as well?

Broda, a terrorist is already DEAD. Jailing or killing them is being comical.

A better approach to this scourge is vital.
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by lomprico(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
zoelife:

Does killing a Terrorist really make a difference?

Someone who straps explosives on himself for a mission? Knowing. He's gonna be blown up as well?

Broda, a terrorist is already DEAD. Jailing or killing them is being comical.

A better approach to this scourge is vital.
Am all ears!!
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Dude, the embarrassment and insults I gave your wretch drunkard father and ashawo mother never do you abi? If your drunkard papa born you well, give your address and I will show you how to deal with bastards like you. Anything that I will be able to trace your location will be fine by me if truly you are a man I swear to GOd I will only make a call and you be dealt with Just do as I said!
lolzzz u be mumu...make serious thunder fire u thr punkass bitcch nigga.I ll beat u and cowards touts anytime anyday.U b fool!
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by daphid25(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Terrorism gat no religion
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
yahoo news said he was spotted on a train....
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by femifemo123: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
jaymejate:
99.9% Islam
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by mmmustapha(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
dayo23:
factory son of a LovePeddler, blasted bastard.
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by Demmzy15(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
gary400:
jaza kumu lahi khairan...May Allah SWT increase u with wisdom Nd knowledge...Ameen
Ameen bro and you too!
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by Demmzy15(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
masqot:

May Allah (SAW) bless you greatly. If we vehemently condemn this heinous act, they will have no place to hide.
Ameen thank you Akhi, our greatest job as Muslims is too engage in Da'wah so as to preach and show the truth of Islam.
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by masqot(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Snipes009:
Lol...Nothing's gonna change their perception of your religion, Islam. The media and co. are really achieving what they want - brainwash you Muslims into having 2nd thought about whether your religion is actually for peace or war/terrorism. The day you realize that all these b.s is all dirty politics and evil agenda for world power, you will be here vehemently praying for good governance and the end of their devilish cross-country agenda. Enjoy your Islam and be safe....

Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by masqot(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Snipes009:
Lol...Nothing's gonna change their perception of your religion, Islam. The media and co. are really achieving what they want - brainwash you Muslims into having 2nd thought about whether your religion is actually for peace or war/terrorism. The day you realize that all these b.s is all dirty politics and evil agenda for world power, you will be here vehemently praying for good governance and the end of their devilish cross-country agenda. Enjoy your Islam and be safe....

Snipes, I'm not a Muslim but of free mind. If we do the right thing (even when we're fallible), the world will be orderly. My point is, let the stakeholders boldly come out to condemn terrorism in whatever form; the war would be won.
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by sleemoon(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
seankay:

f.uck off! Potential Terrorist

Didinrin nie... Aint got time to be exchanging words wif u.... If u like curse ur nxt generations and quote me till eternity... Dis is going to be my last message to you... Stop spewing balderdash.. Its not good for ur brain nd health.. Tk care bro..
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
lomprico:

Am all ears!!

Ideology.

A change in ideology. A higher belief system.

Unfortunately, the 'wise' of the world would rather build bombs and fine-tune laws, than 'accept' the existence of the Source of this higher ideology.
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by lomprico(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
zoelife:

Ideology.

A change in ideology. A higher belief system.

Unfortunately, the 'wise' of the world would rather build bombs and fine-tune laws, than 'accept' the existence of the Source of this higher ideology.
Try n tell that to a radicalised terrorist, n if u come back alive or un brainwashed, I will push for this ideology.
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
lomprico:

Try n tell that to a radicalised terrorist, n if u come back alive or un brainwashed, I will push for this ideology.

Lol
Hard to do, of course. But not impossible,
If we keep it close to heart that the 'Radical' was 'told some stuff', to programme him so.

Again, the approach.

It's well Sir.
Re: Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) by mmmustapha(m): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2016
dayo23:
son of hate go and look for ur father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin / US Issues Warning To Countries Arming Russia, South Africa Hits Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.