Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna (29857 Views)

Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / Cult Leader Killed And Stomach Ripped Open At Bariga, Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Ayatullah(m): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
mazzi:
Are we returning to days of bloody politics?

Ask Wike shocked
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by looseweight: 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
PDP = Boko haram
Book haram = PDP

Check my signature to reduce your tummy fat naturally
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Realist2: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

Polictics is a dangerous game as they say so assassinations, killings would always be constant and inevitable in whichever type of government or party in power whether military or democratic, pdp or apc but speaking with all sense of sincerity, Gej's regime is among the top 3 With the highest number of assassinations under a democratic dispensation according to my statistical table.

You see, this is the problem with Nigerian youths, bending the truth just to defend a party.
Now list those people that were assassinated in GEJ regime.

On col. Andrew Azizi ,when Boko haram started, and the North believe that they were fighting for justice, that it was their turn to rule base on PDP,s zoning formula. Azizi being NSA then investigated and find out that PDP Zoning formula triggered Boko haramism as d North were using it as a tool to destabilized GEJ regime. Never again, i repeat, NEVER in anywhere did Azizi said PDP is Boko haram he only said PDPzoning formula trigger Boko haram by the north, remember '' we will make the country ungovernable, the blood of dogs and baboons will soak in d street'' ?.

If PDP wanted Azizi assassinated was it so hard to even take a PDP gov's life along ?. Think !, my brother.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by illiad: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:

do you really understand the difference between murder and accident?

Some of you have yet to notice, APC supporters will say and support anything no matter how heinous to defend their party, their general attitude can only be likened to those of islamists who would do anything including killing God Himself to defend their religion.

And it's a very dangerous trend
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Ahmeduana(m): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

Okay sir. But every killing u mentioned still happened under Gej tenure.
TO BLACKMAIL JONATHAN, BA? AND THANK GOD IT WORK IF NOT YOU WON'T BE QUOTING THOSE CORDINATED EVENTS

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by sirthisthickkal: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Realist2:

You see, this is the problem with Nigerian youths, bending the truth just to defend a party.
Now list those people that were assassinated in GEJ regime.

On col. Andrew Azizi ,when Boko haram started, and the North believe that they were fighting for justice, that is was their turn to rule base on PDP,s zoning formula. Azizi being NSA then investigated and find out that PDP Zoning formula triggered Boko haramism as d North were using a tool to destabilized GEJ regime. Never again NEVER in anywhere did Azizi said PDP is Boko haram he only said PDPzoning formula trigger Boko haram by the north, remember '' will make the country ungovernable, blood of dogs and baboons will soak in d street ?.

If PDP wanted Azizi assassinated was so hard to even take a PDP gov's life along ?. Think !, my brother.
My brother anything goes in politics, the death of the pdp governor was a collateral damage. Btw I did nt blame pdp or Gej for their death, I was only trying to show the percentage of killings during Gej's tenure.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by sirthisthickkal: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ahmeduana:

TO BLACKMAIL JONATHAN, BA? AND THANK GOD IT WORK IF NOT YOU WON'T BE QUOTING THOSE CORDINATED EVENTS
No I am only being realistic here, if on the long run assassinations and killings become dominant in buhari's tenure too I won't hesitate to speak the truth.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Gassa007: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

azazi, yakowa, Festus iyayi and many others died under whose tenure? Buhari? Maybe during the bloody tenure of Gej you were under incommunicado.
Were they assassinated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by bashydemy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC?

May his soul rest in peace..Ă€men
hahaha i think say you don get sense ooo, what brought APC into this? you know how many people wan be youth leader for PDP when him be?
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:
No matter how bad gej was, all these evil and crime wasn't happening during his tenure, the funniest thing is that we youth will still come out here and write very sentimental piffles.
In other reasonable country, youths are known for their strong voice against political crimes, political killing, bribery and corruption etc, but in our case most youths don't even know what they want in the first place, at the long run encouraging the elites to mortgage our future so badly, it os a pity.

whoever will joke or support this gruesome murder, may murder visit his family in no due course.

Amen

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by femiero: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

azazi, yakowa, Festus iyayi and many others died under whose tenure? Buhari? Maybe during the bloody tenure of Gej you were under incommunicado.

Iyayi died in an auto-crash ediiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by thundafire: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

was Azazi,yakowa,festus wer dy assasinated or caused by accident if u claim dy wer killed by GEJ regime then surely OBJ killed those people that died of plane crash during his time

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by sirthisthickkal: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Gassa007:

Were they assassinated
thundafire:

was Azazi,yakowa,festus wer dy assasinated or caused by accident if u claim dy wer killed by GEJ regime then surely OBJ killed those people that died of plane crash during his time
Gassa007:

Were they assassinated
It depends on how you define assassination. To me, a planned and well coordinated accident is an assassination.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by sirthisthickkal: 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
femiero:

Iyayi died in an auto-crash ediiot.
Autopsy carried out on his body showed traces of bullet holes, he was murdered fool.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by bashydemy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
chesterlee:
Its happening...Oliseh Metuh saw it coming

Buhari is dragged this country back to the days of political killings.

APC is now a party of killers
You are a foool, I mean mumu, Ode, oloshi, werey, So PMB despite all the works he has to do will have to for ordinary ward youth leader? I swear craze dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by legendsilver(m): 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Chubhie:
The Midget El rufia is already throwing down perceived enemies from the mountain top. He can't deny this fact. The records are there.
guy you dey craze o, loooooooooolz @mountain top. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:
No matter how bad gej was, all these evil and crime wasn't happening during his tenure, the funniest thing is that we youth will still come out here and write very sentimental piffles.
In other reasonable country, youths are known for their strong voice against political crimes, political killing, bribery and corruption etc, but in our case most youths don't even know what they want in the first place, at the long run encouraging the elites to mortgage our future so badly, it os a pity.

whoever will joke or support this gruesome murder, may murder visit his family in no due course.
u r under d influence of liqua,wen did yako and azazai died?may b under yar adua
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by pus22: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
moderation2020:

do you really understand the difference between murder and accident?
do u knw d diference btw to stage manage a death and accident?
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by IYANGBALI: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

abeg ignore that hediot

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by ODUBEZE: 12:22am On Nov 20, 2015
Sensible people will begin to see why Ndigbo did not vote for this man! What a shame! RIP to d dead. It is well!
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by pus22: 12:28am On Nov 20, 2015
[size=28pt]murder..not makeup artist, Someone got murdered. And they posted it on the internet claiming it is makeup artist[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3082605_inst10sfxxx_jpeg645cd415f4971a91889fe94d5434bdd4
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3082602_inst10sfxx_jpeg9115a46886868238702bb98d3e2bbbd3
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Ayatullah(m): 12:34am On Nov 20, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Sensible people will begin to see why Ndigbo did not vote for this man!

Spit out the smelly akpu in your rotten mouth! You are the most fooolish ibo man in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by chesterlee(m): 12:35am On Nov 20, 2015
bashydemy:
You are a foool, I mean mumu, Ode, oloshi, werey, So PMB despite all the works he has to do will have to for ordinary ward youth leader? I swear craze dey worry you.

Mumu u go soon die untop Buhari matter

Ama nna gi rashi kwe!!!! Ode!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by SAMDOL(m): 12:38am On Nov 20, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

azazi and yakowa died in an helicopter crash

Dr festus Iyayi died in an auto accident

all was accidental and not premeditated murder we are now witnessing.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by ODUBEZE: 12:41am On Nov 20, 2015
Ayatullah:

Spit out the smelly akpu in your rotten mouth! You are the most fooolish ibo man in Nigeria.
I can see why U are the way you are! I must have hit a chord.
Your comments portrays how empty U are. There is no need to join issues with you!
But be rest assured that you will be a partaker of the curses Nigerians will be raining on Buhari very soon!
It is well!
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by wiseoneking: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

look at the shiiit you are writing. MURDERER
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by millhouse: 1:11am On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=Chubhie post=40203739]The Midget El rufia is already throwing down perceived enemies from the mountain top. He canhj
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by ilovecritics(m): 1:17am On Nov 20, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

You see?

May God help you receive small brain.. At least Goat brains, make you manage.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by kodded(m): 1:35am On Nov 20, 2015
illiad:

Some of you have yet to notice, APC supporters will say and support anything no matter how heinous to defend their party, their general attitude can only be likened to those of islamists who would do anything including killing God Himself to defend their religion.

And it's a very dangerous trend
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3093447_img20151118225152_png4e7fa034d4657db7d0eebc940eddc1fe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by HugeMac: 1:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Criannd:

Abeg no mind them jare. What political killings? Pdp killing pdp that's all I c. Leave Buhari's administration out of this. Yeye ppl
A confirmed APC ZOMBIE
Re: PDP Youth Leader Killed In Kaduna by Temmy1204: 4:03am On Nov 20, 2015
May his soul rest in perfect peace [/color]and God will console his family and relatives.
[color=#770077]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble / Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) / CCTV Captures Moment A Fake Guest Stole A Staff's MacBook Pro At City Fm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.