Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Want To Sue Pepsi Bottling Company - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Sue Pepsi Bottling Company (885 Views)

Between Adekunle Gold And A Follower Who Threatens To Sue Him For Using Wrong Ch / Nigerian Bottling Company Battles Musiliu Obanikoro Over N96.8m Judgment Debt / I Want To Sue The Nigerian Bottling Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sue Pepsi Bottling Company by TVTKOKO(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
So i bought a bottle of mountain dew this evening and guess what I saw inside? A crown cork! Yes you heard right.
The problem now is that I don't know how to go about it.
Please can someone enlighten me?

Christmas don show be that!
NB:the drink wasn't open
Re: I Want To Sue Pepsi Bottling Company by fexti: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ok
Re: I Want To Sue Pepsi Bottling Company by tunnyl(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
i dont know the process. But my advise is to snap a picture of the bottle with the content in it.
Re: I Want To Sue Pepsi Bottling Company by divinehand2003(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dear OP,
Kindly take the contaminated drink to NAFDAC and drop it there giving them all the necessary information. The agency will take it from there.
Abi you get money to hire and pay lawyers for over 10 years unto say the matter go follow enough adjournments. You fit even lose the case plus payment of damages to the said company for causing undue embarrassment to them in front of their loyal fans.
yours sincerely,
OL
Re: I Want To Sue Pepsi Bottling Company by TVTKOKO(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
divinehand2003:
Dear OP,
Kindly take the contaminated drink to NAFDAC and drop it there giving them all the necessary information. The agency will take it from there.
Abi you get money to hire and pay lawyers for over 10 years unto say the matter go follow enough adjournments. You fit even lose the case plus payment of damages to the said company for causing undue embarrassment to them in front of their loyal fans.
yours sincerely,
OL
and wat about sending a video of the drink to the company? #justathought
Re: I Want To Sue Pepsi Bottling Company by divinehand2003(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
TVTKOKO:
and wat about sending a video of the drink to the company? #justathought

Lol, nobody will answer you, trust me on this. You can't blackmail them into paying up.
Re: I Want To Sue Pepsi Bottling Company by TVTKOKO(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
divinehand2003:

Lol, nobody will answer you, trust me on this. You can't blackmail them into paying up.
there's no blackmailing here, just threaten to upload the video on the internet

(1) (Reply)

Your Embody Needs Death After Metric Breeding Monster Muscle X / New: MTN Unlimited Daily Data For 150 Naira / Ghastly Motor Accident Along Ekpoma-auchi Road On 13-2-16 : Viewer Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.