Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Want To Sue The Nigerian Bottling Company - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Sue The Nigerian Bottling Company (1041 Views)

Nigerian Bottling Company Battles Musiliu Obanikoro Over N96.8m Judgment Debt / Photo – Man Willing To Sue The Nigerian Army On Behalf Of Man Beaten By Cadets / I Want To Sue Pepsi Bottling Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sue The Nigerian Bottling Company by TVTKOKO(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Some days ago i posted a topic on this site, on this same issue.some people requested for a picture of the drink. I am determined to pursue this case because this is not the first time it's happening in my mum's shop. The first was a cockroach inside the drink she served her customer but it was already opened.
This time, it's a crown cork in a mountain dew drink which could easily be seen. Its quite annoying. I just want to sue their ass but i don't know how to go about it.
Nairalanders please help.
Attached is a picture of the drink.

Re: I Want To Sue The Nigerian Bottling Company by majamajic(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
its a case u can not win, sorry angry angry
Re: I Want To Sue The Nigerian Bottling Company by Proffdada: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
Only you?
That's why I drink Pepsi only
Re: I Want To Sue The Nigerian Bottling Company by TVTKOKO(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
majamajic:
its a case u can not win, sorry angry angry
why
Re: I Want To Sue The Nigerian Bottling Company by jaymejate: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why don't you go for Viju milk. Don't waste time, You can't win even with a strong lawyer. This is Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Sue The Nigerian Bottling Company by Hero10001: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
TVTKOKO:
why
1. NBC doesn't produce mountain dew.
NBC is a top company, they don't do sh.it.
2. It's either you accept it that way or you play with a jail term cos they've got the best lawyers in the country.
Re: I Want To Sue The Nigerian Bottling Company by TVTKOKO(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hero10001:

1. NBC doesn't produce mountain dew.
NBC is a top company, they don't do sh.it.
2. It's either you accept it that way or you play with a jail term cos they've got the best lawyers in the country.
Jail me for what? After I have provided the evidence?
Re: I Want To Sue The Nigerian Bottling Company by Hero10001: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
TVTKOKO:
They will charge you for many crimes; from defamation to illegal bottling because some yeeboe basterrrds are also bottling the product.
I've worked with NBC for some time, better stay clear.
Re: I Want To Sue The Nigerian Bottling Company by opeaceo: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
TVTKOKO:
If you have the resources, please go ahead, I could also help if you'll give me 5% of the proceed and also, it is Seven Up that is responsible for bottling mountain dew.
Re: I Want To Sue The Nigerian Bottling Company by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Just free those pple
Re: I Want To Sue The Nigerian Bottling Company by tpiadotcom: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

인천키스방밤전 《동탄키스방 라임키스》 ᐓBAMWAR8。C0Mᐊ ⋙✿⋘ 강원키스방 / Hot Pre-wedding Video Session..... / Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.