Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Doctor: Pls, Abscess On Buttock : Immediate Drug Treatment? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor: Pls, Abscess On Buttock : Immediate Drug Treatment? (3630 Views)

Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor: Pls, Abscess On Buttock : Immediate Drug Treatment? by Libra38: 5:26pm On May 21, 2009
Doctors in d house!!

Please I am having some pains and little scratches on my buttock resulting from the injection I took somewhere last 3 months.

A friend of mine told me is Abcess, that he had the similar experience in the past resulting to him been operated upon (Surgery).

please which drug can I take at this early stage to avoid the surgery?

Your assistant will help me alot.
Re: Doctor: Pls, Abscess On Buttock : Immediate Drug Treatment? by tpiah: 6:29pm On May 21, 2009
if you got that injection in Nigeria, please see a qualified doctor ASAP. If surgery is recommended then go with the doctor's advice.

Better be safe than sorry.

chances of infection and septicamea are very high.

Who gave you the injection btw, since its not uncommon for various people to give such regardless if they're actually licensed to do so.
Re: Doctor: Pls, Abscess On Buttock : Immediate Drug Treatment? by preselect(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2009
@libra
i'm convinced u got the injection from some illegal source. no doctor or trained nurse will do that kind of stuff. and if u have an abscess in ur buttocks, it has to be drained. no waste time looking for drugs. abscess must be drained b4 antibiotics can have any effect. and the earlier the better. and this time go to a real hospital.

goodluck
Re: Doctor: Pls, Abscess On Buttock : Immediate Drug Treatment? by Libra38: 7:04am On May 22, 2009
@ tpiah & pre-elect

I took the injection here in Abuja - Nigeria from a private hospital that has been in operation over a decade.

As for your advices, I shall not hessitate to see a Doctor immediately.

Thanks!!
Re: Doctor: Pls, Abscess On Buttock : Immediate Drug Treatment? by Builder: 11:38am On May 27, 2009
Libra, i had a abscess in my arse-hole in january last year, the whole puss and stuff came out but suprisingly i still feel some pain, the wound never heal and underneath the wound , the flesh is kind of harden , after been examined by my doctor, he sent me for MRI scan , after which he operated on me , i don't think there is any drug you can use, the only thing is to get it operated on.
Re: Doctor: Pls, Abscess On Buttock : Immediate Drug Treatment? by Libra38: 4:48pm On May 27, 2009
@ Builder

Tanx for ur advice. I ve already book an appointment with a doc.

(1) (Reply)

When Can A Pregnant Start Antinental. Plz Advise / Girls Do You Have Massive Food Cravings Before Your Period? / Fumigation And Pest Control Services In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.