Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. (3561 Views)

Plz Help Am Having Frequent Urination / Prostate Cancer: How Frequent Do You Urinate At Night ? / What Causes Frequent Urination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. by Festac771: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
Good Afternoon to all Nairalanders,

I will 38 years by November,I am here to seek help or advice because i urinates every 2-3 hours during the day and night,This started in 2009 i thought i was taking too much water until last year i went to meet a doctor who is not a UROLOGIST he diagnosed me for UTI (URINARY TRACK INFECTION) and after the text he gave me injection and Aveflox,the Frequent Urination continue until a friend directed me to a urologist,he examined me and sent me for blood/sugar text and others everything was negative.

This year the Doctor sent me for another text DYSURIA,POOR STREAM FREQUENCY (RUGG),the result was NEGATIVE and last month he sent me for another text which i cannot remember the name but it is for BLADDER AND KIDNEY,the result was NEGATIVE again then he told me that there is nothing he can do any more about my case because he did not see any problem to treat,if i hold urine for long without discharging it i will be feeling sensational burning in my private part to my legs and i will force myself before it will start coming out and it will be little.the problem now is i cannot go to any place i will stay up to 2 hours and i cannot make any trip that will last more than 2 hours with out proper arrangements.

My body itch's me everytime and i believe is because of this frequent urination and my eyes is bad too,my vision is blurred especially when i hold urine for too long and read for over one hour.

Please i want you people to help me out i am dieing with other health problems which i cannot state here now due to time constraint.

Please men of God here should pray for me,let God reveal the CAUSE/SOLUTION of problem to them,if it is SPIRITUAL PROBLEM.

Please Note all this tests was done at ME-CURE OSHODI and I have spent alot of money without solution.

Thanks
Re: I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. by 2helpu(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
@Festac 77. Since Doctors could not find solution to your problems, then I will assume or believe its a spiritual problem or should I say challenge. The solution should therefore be through spiritual means.

First of all, ask God for forgiveness of all your sins. Forgive also anyone who offended you and you have not forgiven. Ask God to have mercy on you. Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus The Christ in totality.

Now receive this prayer.

It is written in the Scriptures, that "by His stripes we are healed" I therefore attack all your health challenges by the power in the stripe of Jesus The Christ. I command all those sicknesses and afflictions to go out of your body now in Jesus Name. From the top of your head to the foot I command total healing. Let every abnormality in your body system become normal now. It is written, "Every tree that my Father has not planted shall be uprooted'. I declare and command that every object in your body that represents evil tree be uprooted now in Jesus Name. Receive your divine healing now by faith. You are completely healed in Jesus Name. Amen.

I'm waiting for your testimony soon.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. by TSpayne: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2011
Re: I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. by Greenslim: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2011
U need Kidney care.

Re: I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. by Debbystar(f): 5:43am On Apr 28, 2012
stay away from a\c (air-condition), high fan, cold water, excess protein (excess protein is stored in the insulin which end digestions is urine) always stay warm.
it maybe your insulin is weak or over reacting or over worked. try it for 2weeks and let me know.
Re: I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. by JeanMacqou(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2012
you need SALT
Re: I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. by ignis: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2012
2helpu: @Festac 77. Since Doctors could not find solution to your problems, then I will assume or believe its a spiritual problem or should I say challenge. The solution should therefore be through spiritual means.

First of all, ask God for forgiveness of all your sins. Forgive also anyone who offended you and you have not forgiven. Ask God to have mercy on you. Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus The Christ in totality.

Now receive this prayer.

It is written in the Scriptures, that "by His stripes we are healed" I therefore attack all your health challenges by the power in the stripe of Jesus The Christ. I command all those sicknesses and afflictions to go out of your body now in Jesus Name. From the top of your head to the foot I command total healing. Let every abnormality in your body system become normal now. It is written, "Every tree that my Father has not planted shall be uprooted'. I declare and command that every object in your body that represents evil tree be uprooted now in Jesus Name. Receive your divine healing now by faith. You are completely healed in Jesus Name. Amen.

God bless you.
Exactly what i wanted to write.
Re: I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. by ignis: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2012
2helpu: @Festac 77. Since Doctors could not find solution to your problems, then I will assume or believe its a spiritual problem or should I say challenge. The solution should therefore be through spiritual means.

Now receive this prayer.

God bless you.
Exactly what i wanted to write.
Re: I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. by PA1982(f): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2012
I don't get a clear idea of exactly what your situation is.
Do you want to urinate frequently or do you urinate without control?
How much urine do you expell at a time?
What bladder strengthening exercises have you been given?
Re: I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. by stnonymus(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2012
Frequent urination can be a symptom of diabetes. Its often been associated with that and high blood sugar. Of course you will feel burning sensation any time you delay urination. It is normal. The pressure can even cause dizziness and blurred vision.

You are experiencing poor water retention. Its not uncommon. SuperCider and StressActive are good nutritional remedies for it.You can check for them online
Re: I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. by PapiWata: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
2helpu:
@Festac 77. Since Doctors could not find solution to your problems, then I will assume or believe its a spiritual problem or should I say challenge. The solution should therefore be through spiritual means.

Now receive this prayer.

God bless you.

With all due respect sir, I would like to suggest that you turn yourself in for psychiatric evaluation under lock and key, unless of course you are joking at the OP's expense . If you are indeed serious with the above half-page of irrational babbling, then you are clearly hallucinating badly, and that in turn is causing you to spout this absolute and utter gibberish about "spiritual" solutions to a medical problem.

Please, turn yourself in for secure confinement, tranquilizing medication and 24-hour observation in a nice cool padded, sound-proof cell.

@ OP, you may have PROSTATE GLAND issues, get your blood tested for the antigens that will establish or eliminate that possibility.
Re: I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. by jesudara78: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
No problem just call this no and explain yourself: 08135036173
Re: I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. by omoagbalagba: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
@Festac77 : frequent urination might be a strong symptom of Diabetes mellitus. I will advice you go for a Fasting blood sugar test(FBS Test) as soon as possible.
I do have some other product that can help your kidneys and liver to perform well. call 08038348280 or ping me for more details; 263CB843
Re: I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. by sundaymike59: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2015
Get The Most Effective Herbal Drugs That Cures Weak Erection. RANDY is very effective drug in stopping premature ejaculation,giving you a hard erection that last on and on is now in town. it is made of the highest quality of herbal ingredient,carefully­ tested and homogenized by a team of dedicated scientist. Test it and become one more of its testimony. the good news is that it has no side effect.....call +2347039656182.....h­ome delivery nation wide.

(1) (Reply)

OGI/AKAMU SPECIAL MADE FOR SALES IN LAGOS NIGERIA. / Personalized Nutritional Counseling With A Registered Dietitian / Cost Of Liposuction Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.