Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards (29070 Views)

Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia / Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by mccoy47(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2015
This chic is sexy sha
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by Speakdatruth: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2015
today is my 20th wedding anniversary, gimmie 100 likes to celebrate with me.

3 Likes

Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by Flampard(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2015
people who End time this end time that.they all sound irritating.it shows they arent mature like psquare
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2015
nice bt too much details it would look better with less details

1 Like

Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by Annchizzy(f): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2015
MADNESS
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by CIMA129: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2015
mtheeew

Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by Bitterleafsoup: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2015
Goldenheart:
is that see through?
no it is fully lined
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by Bitterleafsoup: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2015
rahymat:
nice bt too much details it would look better with less details
I agree the white thingys killed it.
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by ajepako(f): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Make we dash Baba..

Afterall, Osho-baba gat Lara

So, Dencia for ' Baba' grin grin
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by osazeeblue01: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2015
She need urgent help.
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2015
kennyman2000:
Not surprised. End time dress

check my signature for ur customised wristbands.
END TIME WRIST BAND
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by safarigirl(f): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2015
ezeagu:
Nobody knows this person or this persons music outside of bleaching agents, yet she's at every award show. How?
you think people who are into cosmetics aren't popular?

You no know say Dencia na CEO for her business? Do you have any idea the thousands or even hundreds of thousands that buy her bleaching cream? It's like expecting the CEO of brands like Maybelline to be unknown.

1 Like

Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by MadCow1: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2015
I don't care what these Church Niggas here be saying but the biitch looks fhucking hot and sexy in that outfit.

7.5/10..
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by ezeagu(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2015
safarigirl:
you think people who are into cosmetics aren't popular?

You no know say Dencia na CEO for her business? Do you have any idea the thousands or even hundreds of thousands that buy her bleaching cream? It's like expecting the CEO of brands like Maybelline to be unknown.

What does this have to do with music?

1 Like

Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by safarigirl(f): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2015
ezeagu:

What does this have to do with music?
when last did she sing? She's now into cosmetics and the music and cosmetic industry is intertwined

1 Like

Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2015
all i see is a failed nicki minaj wannabe. angry
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by MSItachi: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2015
Stare at her face for like 2mins ...just try it cheesy
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by obynaDmob(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2015
Please what's dz dencia known for?
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by Echelle(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2015
Wawa
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by matimaticle: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2015
shame is completely lost. And this is the model of some of our youths today.

God help us.
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by ril19(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2015
THIS IS BULLSHIT.
NO REASON WHATSOEVER TO BE ON FP!
I GIVE UP ON INSENSIBLE MODS.
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by danduj(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
The pop artist and Whitenicious boss looked stunning in pink hair and a sheer jumpsuit with intricate designs. It was this outfit she wore to the Latina Grammy Awards. Would you rock this right here in Nigeria?
She claimed the dress was designed by herself..

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/11/see-what-dencia-wore-to-latina-grammy.html

fake ass bitch
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by fart: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
She looks looks like a drag queen
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by omobusayo(f): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
That outfit is fully lined with a skin colour lining. She is all covered
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by macho44(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
The pop artist and Whitenicious boss looked stunning in pink hair and a sheer jumpsuit with intricate designs. It was this outfit she wore to the Latina Grammy Awards. Would you rock this right here in Nigeria?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/11/see-what-dencia-wore-to-latina-grammy.html

To go completely "NAKED" just dey hungry some pipul oooo. www.dollarvista.com
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by 9jageek: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dencia.. The Queen of African body augmentation.. see when she was dark and flat http://9flix.com/watch/989

Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
notice me by force outfit.
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by tonytony208(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Blackberrybabes:

No wonder these ladies never get married
Re: The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards by kemisoye2608(f): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wats stunning about dis pic...still searching

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed,Olu Jacobs,Joke Silva,Eniola Badmus,Aneke Storm PH 4 AMAA2016#(pics / Osita Iheme ‘Pawpaw’ Floats Young Boss Records, Unveils Barrister Max & Charisma / Why I Enrolled My Son As A Mechanic Apprentice –kunle Afolayan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.