Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

REVEALED:Incredible ways Nigerian students can make money easily on Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / REVEALED:Incredible ways Nigerian students can make money easily on Campus (398 Views)

Top 5 Ways Nigerian Students Should Not Make Money / 7 Things Nigerian Students Can Do While ASUU Is On Strike / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED:Incredible ways Nigerian students can make money easily on Campus by Prec1ous(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2015
[b]Been a student in any Nigerian institution is not easy especially when you have no support or your allowance is never enough, trust me, i have been there before and i know how it feels.

I have been there and i know how it feels, so i complied this post which comprises of all the business me and friends engaged in to live well and better during our university days.

This post will open your mind to simple businesses you can start at your campus irrespective of your location of finance with little or no capital to earn money and live well and better.

SAY NO to Armed robbery, prostitution, stealing, Cultism and other negative social vices.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE POST (it has no worth in money and you are lucky to see it)
[size=13pt]
Amazing ways to make money as a Nigerian undergraduate student both online and offline in any Institution[/size]
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nnpcmobil Scholarship 2015 / A Federal.institution That Collects #132k In Nigeria / MAPOLY Announces The Resumption Date And Registration Deadline For 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.