Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Timaya Set To Storm Port Harcourt With ‘i Concur’ Concert - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Timaya Set To Storm Port Harcourt With ‘i Concur’ Concert (495 Views)

David Wilson Storms Port Harcourt With Timi Dakolo, Kenny Blaq And Others / Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto And Others Storm Port Harcourt / Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Set To Storm Port Harcourt With ‘i Concur’ Concert by AfrikaVoice(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
gberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa, Timaya is bringing Christmas early to his fans in Port Harcourt with his first ever concert, which he has dubbed ‘I Concur’.

The event which is being put together by Grafton Records, will be holding at The HUB, a 3,000 capacity venue on December the 19th.

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=12013
Re: Timaya Set To Storm Port Harcourt With ‘i Concur’ Concert by chocolateme(f): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Timaya just dey In between dey make his cool cash. Nice one bro
Re: Timaya Set To Storm Port Harcourt With ‘i Concur’ Concert by Bambless1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
Good

(1) (Reply)

Principal Donating Her Kidney To Former Student - Ultimate Christmas Gift / Whats Your Highlight For 2015 In Pictures Pls / London Fashion Festival Lagos February 17, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.