Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics (42030 Views)

Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by bumi10(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Drama ensued at the PCEA Church in Kanyama, Mathira Constituency, Kenya on Saturday, April 8th, which mandated a temporary stoppage of a wedding ceremony after a woman stormed the arena claimming that the groom was her husband and father of her children.

The woman identified as Lydia Mugure stormed the church accompanied by her two children and demanded entry after police officers locked the main gate denying her and other church members access. While outside the church, she cried that her husband had neglected her and their children since December 2016. She claims he was getting married to the officiating minister's secretary named Grace.

"We broke up on December 31, 2016. I have no problem with our separation but he has decided to marry again. I have two children, one aged 10 and the other aged 5. What I want is he takes his children with him. He has married another woman in pretence of having no children. I also want to marry without the stress of being a mother," she said.

"We have been married for ten years. I don't want him. On Wednesday, he had told me that the wedding would not take place. As at yesterday (Friday April 7th) plans of the wedding were still on. That is why I came here today to disrupt the wedding. Let us first settle the children dispute and then we can move on after that. He has a pending case at the children's court. He has been summoned four times to appear before the court, but he has never honoured the court summons" ranted Ms Mugure.

After exchanging their vows, the new couple quickly left the church while being hidden by family members. A crowd outside the church reportedly stoned the couple's convoy as it sped off. Congregants, who attended the wedding criticized the officiating Minister named Moses Muturi for rushing the function, saying they had been informed of the wedding just few days ago. They threatened to boycott Sunday service unless Rev. Muturi apologizes and rectifies his mistake.

"Rev. Muturi is corrupt. He had received money from the groom and that is why he rushed the whole exercise," a congregant who spoke under anonymity, alleged. "The two, who tied the knot, are not our church members. We protested the announcement of their planned wedding last Sunday. Today, we were locked out of the church. There was no single elder in the church to witness the wedding. That was just wrong. The Rev. has smeared mud on our church,"another source added.

However, the Minister said the wedding can only be stopped by a court order. "So, we had no reason to stop the wedding. So, the two's marriage is now formal. The former wife can go to court," said Rev. Muturi.

Men are....... ? - More photos below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/lady-storm-wedding-ceremony-with-2-kids.html

cc lalasticlala dominique missyb3 mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by fuckboys: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Source?

***modified

Oh my lawd, i can't believe this, FTC for the first time ever

How sweet it is to be at the top while others follow tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by fuckboys: 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
I'll come back to comment

1 Like

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by bumi10(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
fuckboys:
Source?

have u even gone through the goddam thing before asking for source?

or are u simply booking space.

you can use google and get your source

10 Likes

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by SooCute(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Yawa!
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Smellymouth: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Weakness..

6 Likes

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by younghartz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lmao.....and its Kenya again grin cry lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by greatgod2012(f): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Another weird news from Kenya!

Imagine a pastor going ahead to conduct marriage solemnisation even after the first wife did show up with 2 kids belonging to the groom! To worsen it all, he asked the first wife to go to court!

Can we now blame the congregants who alleged that their pastor have been bribed, more so, when neither the groom nor the new bride is a member of the church!

Anyways, na end time we dey!

Money must be made!

13 Likes

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by thundafire: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Such news always 4rm kenya while dy other type of news it's either for dy AFONJAS or IPODS
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by greatgod2012(f): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
"We broke up on December 31, 2016. I have no problem with our separation but he has decided to marry again. I have two children, one aged 10 and the other aged 5. What I want is he takes his children with him. He has married another woman in pretence of having no children. I also want to marry without the stress of being a mother," she said"

The above was her reason for storming the wedding ceremony with their kids! She was on revenge mission and as well as exposing him as a terrible and chronic list/pretender!
Good for him!!!!

But to say the truth, I admire the courage of that first wife!

Also, the new wife has had the opportunity to know the kind of person she's married!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by dingbang(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by tamertery(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin

She would have waited for the pastor to say " if anyone​is against this union should speak up, or remain silent forever" now that would have been much better

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by refiner(f): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
tamertery:
grin grin

She would have waited for the pastor to say " if anyone​is against this union should speak up, or remain silent forever" now that would have been much better

grin grin
Delay is dangerous!

Silly man...wants to eat his cake and have it back! angry

7 Likes

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Shelloween(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mavrodian appearance
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by EzekielMab(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
I buy bulk bitcoin

Up to 10k $

Whatsapp : 08143403368

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by b3llo(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oh no!!! Not Kenya again....
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Stevengold(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Gbese!!! Somebody shout Hallelujah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by toyinjimoh(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
only in Kenya...hmmm
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Only in Kenya grin.
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by TINALETC3(f): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Kizyte(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Now that's the real kasala

7 Likes

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by vicola0281: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
i must visit dis Kenya
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by princechurchill(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nawa for this man
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
I feel like serving in Kenya embarassed
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by DrObum(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kenya again

Mogbe oooooo
!
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by waterhouse071(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Some men are heartless
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by maxiuc(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Do we now have 37 states in Nigeria

Why do news from Kenya always trending on nairaland

We better leave Kenya alone

2 Likes

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Friedyokes: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kenya

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Ayoswit(f): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
See Gobe
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
men can never change
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by ekensi01: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
What you get in gambling with ladies anyhow, can u imagine two kids

1 Like

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by HottestFire: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kenya again... wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) / Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls / Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.