Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,309 members, 7,853,432 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

7 Reasons Why Kiss Daniel Would Be Headies Next Rated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Reasons Why Kiss Daniel Would Be Headies Next Rated (725 Views)

If Kiss Daniel Would Not Kiss Me Before I Brush Then He Is Not Mr. Right / The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste / Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Kiss Daniel Would Be Headies Next Rated by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
7 Reasons why Kiss daniel Would Win Headies Next Rated

1 - He's unique
When i say unique i mean it in terms of style and voice, over the years its been observed that headies winners have one thing in common "Uniqueness" from wizkid to davido,sean tizzle to patoranking. Its no doubt that this coming one is going to kiss daniel.

2 - He's has what headies are looking for.
To me he has only one competitor which is "reekado banks" of mavins in thiz next rated category.
And its so obvious that he has all attribute headies are looking for forget the votes.

3 - He has the ladies support
Trust me as a musician if you want to aim high and get famous as soon as possible Aim for the ladies which kiss daniel did already.
From "woju" to "laye"
So its no doubt many of its votes would be coming of the ladies.

4 - He's promising
Kiss daniel has come to stay and he his going nowhere.
This young lad is not rushing, carefully giving out sweet tunes to the plublic and making it last a while before another. Which make his fans want more.

5 - He has proved himself worthy.
Its only an ungrateful that would say he hasn't tried enough.
What else would you ask for ?
His songs are hit woju to laye and raba .

6 - He has delivered
I can't say a track which he has been featured on that he fumbled instead he adds more. Trust me he is going to be one of the most featured artiste in 2016.

7 - He's charming
The dimple,pink lips and cute eyes, This an additional bonus for him to win more votes, if you voting just have it in mind and don't change who you voting for, cause a second look at his picture might make you re-consider.

Written by : Shadrach ajibola (Entertainment Jagaban)

Email : ajibolamicheal01@gmail.com
cc ijebabe
cc MissyB3
cc Fynestboi
cc lalasticala
Re: 7 Reasons Why Kiss Daniel Would Be Headies Next Rated by moufan: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
personally I would have preferred reekado banks,but in reality he's got more hit than reekado,so either of them is fine by me
Re: 7 Reasons Why Kiss Daniel Would Be Headies Next Rated by Chanchit: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
I think its btw him and Korede Bello.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Kiss Daniel Would Be Headies Next Rated by Xslaze3xd(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Omo na me as I dey Here Oooooooo' Oooooooo' Oooooooo' Omo ge my RABA is Still Here!!!! I go with Kiss Oooooooo'
Re: 7 Reasons Why Kiss Daniel Would Be Headies Next Rated by missKiffy(f): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
I hope he wins, its a tough one between him and Korede Bello
Re: 7 Reasons Why Kiss Daniel Would Be Headies Next Rated by faith551(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
He better get a producer, cause the two of his music has almost the same beat

(1) (Reply)

Cobhams & Ojuola Asuquo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Davido On NYSC?? Says Its Handled Already / Juliet Ibrahim Unveils Cast Of Every Woman Has A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.