Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award (65726 Views)

Mr. Eazi Calls Out Headies For Not Giving Him His ‘Next Rated’ Award Car Gift / The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste / Mr Eazi Wins The HEADIES Next Rated Artiste 2016 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Mrnoniz(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Triple MG singer, Tekno has been disqualified from the 2016 Headies ‘Next Rated’ award category. The disqualification follows the singer’s reported refusal to meet the organisers requirements by making himself available for promotional activities that required his presence including photoshoots etc.

In view of this, Ycee, Aramide, Humblesmith and Mr. Eazi will now compete for the award without him. It was the only category Tekno was nominated in.

It would be recalled that the singer complained over his nomination as a next rated singer when he mocked the organisers in an Instagram post he later deleted as he asked, ‘Next Rated after how many years? Let’s be honest pls” The event holds tomorrow, December 22, 2016.

https://greennews.ng/tekno-singer-disqualified-from-headies-next-rated-award/

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by eezeribe(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
After Denying @official Lil_kesh of his well deserved award, now they made another blunder by Nominating a whole TEKNO for Next rated... After how many years After how many hit songs back to back
The young man does not even want the award...
So it is actually... TEKNO REJECTS AND DISQUALIFIES HIMSELF FROM HEADIES NEXT RATED AWARD.

It wasn't my intention to get many likes, I was just trying to air my Opinion.IT'S WELL

621 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
... Life is Eazi, with Mr. Eazi.

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by 2dice01: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
politics at work.. If eazi or omo alhaji no win am ama buy everyone chrismas chicken

15 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by angelTI(f): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Source @OP?

If this news is true, the guy is damn silly!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by ritababe(f): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
angelTI:
Source @OP?

silly for what?
he doesn't need headies award to shine, he is making his money, headies or not he is ontop.

337 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by LesbianBoy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
When you know your worth! Nice one tekno!

As for headies or whatever! Dem fvck up! Imagine, that was the only category he was nominated in after all the hit songs he released! angry

243 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by gistyinka(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What is Headies award ?? An award they give to primary school kids ??

This is the funniest joke I've ever heard in my life

Who do you want to give headies award to ?? Tekno ?? Headies award is meant for non talented noise making kids like Ycee, Lil Kesh, Small Doctor, Mr Eazi, Humble smith, Reekado Banks and Koredo Bello
Aramide ?? Who the fucck is that ??

Tekno has songs more than Reekado, Lil kesh, tiwa savage, Koredo bello and Mr Eazi put together

And all his songs are hits

He performed in over 20 countries this year alone, Olamide sef performed in only 2 countries this year, USA and the U.K
Tekno performed all over Europe including Helsinki

This is the funniest joke I've ever heard in my life

Alleluia was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Dance was a hit

Where was a hit

Pana was a hit

Tender was a hit

Diana was a hit

Rara was a hit

Can someone mention any artist that has had hit songs back to back ?? All his songs are hits

What an insult ??

*Spits on headies award

589 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by naijaboiy: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pride goes before a fall. Because you dropped a few impressive hits you now feel you've arrived.

We all know you've been in the industry for long but as the criterium states, one who doesn't have an album belongs to the next rated category.

What have you been doing all these years that you didn't drop an album?

Why couldn't you at least just humble yourself and appear to participate in the activities leading to the awards?

Same thing also happened to skalez and orezi yet they humbled themselves and attended the award. You think they weren't bigger than the car price?

If you're good you're good, no award event can take that from you but it's better to be reasonable in your doings with things like this. Not every artiste gets away with it. This is the reason why people always respect 2baba for his humility, he never prides himself over anything despite how great he is as an artiste.

I hope you realize this soon enough. In my opinion tekno fücked up! If not for anything he should have done it for his fans. But funny enough, it's his fans who will not be there for him when the problem begins to surface that are cheering him on right now. grin

Well, let ycee and eazi have the chance to tug it out fairly and squarely. cheesy

184 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Richie0974: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Seriously??
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by daniska3yaro(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dear nairalanders,am using is medium to appeal to governor wike of rivers state to visit kafachan in kaduna south, so by his presence in kafachan federal government will deploy 5 war helicopter,12 gunships even no big river there,10,000 police men,10,000 nscds,the whole of sars,dss and 4 battalion of soldiers just to keep an eye on him.
Wike presence will definitely bring peace in kaduna south,because the kaduna government and federal government are playing deaf to the violence events and tensions there.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Noblecx: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tekno you too much

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by buharimustlive: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
See Wetin BUHARI cause...
A mod changed my moniker to BUHARIMUSTLIVE.
Na APC MOD I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by dogstyle007(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Good. Pana is probably the biggest song of the year, but the guy doesn't have an album yet, so he was nominated.

Next rated, according to the organisers is for artists without an album. I guess this is just pride.

Let him collect the prize and donate it to an orphanage instead of all these unnecessary bad press

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Qmerit(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
So headies abi headache matter wan start again after we just got tru that of ebgon mi if u want it come and collect it and back to back palava ( Olamide Vs Don J)

4 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Gideonmi(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Watching in 4D.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Olasco93: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is one very reason I respect 2face Innocent Idibia's success, his humility is second to none. Who has Pride helped. Humble yourself with Common sense, and watch your life Skyrocket lika rocket..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by seunny4lif(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
I'm not surprise now
Since he said na for small children

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by mauricerex: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
This guy has made it clear he don't need the award....and the award goes to it'z your boi eazy

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Godprotectigbos(f): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
angelTI:
Source @OP?

MTCHEWW i like wat he did

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by OKorowanta: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Shakara naim go killam.
During CAF awards,Ahmed Musa has won young player of the year twice.
He did not reject nomination because he won it the previous year.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by blazetitov: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
No Victor, No vanquished.

Let Teckno stay on his lane. Sure he can afford the car gift for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by kingarizona1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
cool but lets be honest, this award belongs to YCEE coz YCEE is our next rated artiste

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
AfonjaStinks:
CVCC

Syllable structure?

@thread:
I just don't like Tekno. Don't know why. I can't relate with his music.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Emodeee: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
pride.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Caseless: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Make humblesmith win am abeg

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by fratermathy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
buharimustlive:
See Wetin BUHARI cause...
A mod changed my moniker to BUHARIMUSTLIVE.
Na APC MOD I guess.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by jaylicioussss(f): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
They just made it easier for Mr eazi

32 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Welcomes BabyBoy With Lithuanian Girlfriend (See Photos) / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 / Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.