Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Assorted Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Assorted Jokes (1912 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assorted Jokes by ologbodudu(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2005
Man of the House

The newlyweds are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where she stands right from the start of the marriage.
He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says, "Put those on."
The bride replies, "I can't wear your trousers."
He replies, "And don't forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!"
The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request, "Try those on!"
He replies,"I can't get into your knickers!"
"And you never bloody will if you don't change your attitude."[/size]
grin grin grin

Re: Assorted Jokes by ologbodudu(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2005
A stranger was seated next to Little Johnny on the plane when the stranger turned to the Little Johnny and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

Little Johnny, who had just opened his book, closed it slowly, and said to the stranger, "What would you like to discuss?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the stranger. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," said Little Johnny. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. "A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass. The same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

"Jeez," said the stranger. "I have no idea."

"Well, then," said Little Johnny, "How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know s@&*?"
grin grin grin
Re: Assorted Jokes by ologbodudu(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2005
A pompous self made grocer named Bates gets his son into an expensive private school. On day One the whole family is there to see the little blighter begin his first day at school. The grocer, his family in tow, saunters into the principal's office and introduces himself thus: "I am Sir Shortweight Bates. This is my wife, Lady Bates, my daughter Miss Bates and my son Master Bates." "Oh does he?" asks the bemused principal, "we will soon get him out of that terrible habit."
grin grin grin
Re: Assorted Jokes by ologbodudu(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2005
Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!" The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "That's funny, I dreamed I was skiing!"
grin grin grin
Re: Assorted Jokes by ologbodudu(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2005
An Amish boy and his father were visiting a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again. The boy asked his father, "What is this, Father?" The father [never having seen an elevator] responded "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction.

The walls opened up again and a beautiful 24-year-old woman stepped out. The father said to his son, "Go get your mother."

grin grin grin
Re: Assorted Jokes by Scorpio(f): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Assorted Jokes by damygurl(f): 5:53am On Nov 03, 2005
diz one is da best!!! very funny!!
ologbodudu:

An Amish boy and his father were visiting a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again. The boy asked his father, "What is this, Father?" The father [never having seen an elevator] responded "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights with ******s above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction.

The walls opened up again and a beautiful 24-year-old woman stepped out. The father said to his son, "Go get your mother."

grin grin grin
Re: Assorted Jokes by whiteshark(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2005
nice work bro
Re: Assorted Jokes by jenny247(f): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2005
The Amish boy tale got me rolling over grin
Re: Assorted Jokes by Oracle(m): 12:23am On Nov 04, 2005
well a couple once went to a wishing well
then the husband went to the well threw a coin,
bent down and made a wish
then the wife came to the well,
threw a coin and bent down
but she bent down so low and then she fell into
the well.
the husband said
"so it really works".
Re: Assorted Jokes by Rolly: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2005
nice jokes grin keep it up!
Re: Assorted Jokes by tolutope(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy they were luvly..... really cool...
Re: Assorted Jokes by fabian(f): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2005
All nice jokes, but i like the Amish one best!
Re: Assorted Jokes by Cayon(f): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2008
@poster:

well well, thanks for the sunday afternoon laugh
Re: Assorted Jokes by MrInfo1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2008
Joke of 2006 A.C (After Christ) angry
Re: Assorted Jokes by royalyinx(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2009
Brb, Please don't go away as i am not thru yet
Re: Assorted Jokes by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2009
funy i stil dey laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Assorted Jokes by yysl: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2009
i just start laughing smiley wink cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Twins/twin Words / Simple Answers To Dumb Qwesions! / Photos : Mamaa Wey Get Swagg Pass Young Boiz!!! Please Rate Her Swagg,,,Lwkm!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.