Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Plz Help!what Is Admission Into The University Turning To In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plz Help!what Is Admission Into The University Turning To In Nigeria (392 Views)

My Bro Scored 202 In Jamb..is Admission Possible In Computer Science, Unizik / What is this world turning to??? Come in and see..... / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help!what Is Admission Into The University Turning To In Nigeria by yemskid(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is happening to me.... I struggled to have good result in my wassce and jamb for me to be good to go for my post utme @ the university of Abuja but the board in the school said they wont conduct P/utme that every student will b admitted on Merit....The cut-off mark is 180 in jamb and i had 273 and i was nt admitted because i could not afford 150thousand for runz and i had 7as nd 3b in my waec plz i want to knw d meanin of the admission on merit. My frnd paid the 150k and was offered admission scoring 182 and we re from the same state.. PLZ HELP ME OUT...
Re: Plz Help!what Is Admission Into The University Turning To In Nigeria by northvietnam(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
its turning to Nigerian Economy. check out Ghana and Benin rep.
Re: Plz Help!what Is Admission Into The University Turning To In Nigeria by yemskid(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aw
Re: Plz Help!what Is Admission Into The University Turning To In Nigeria by jaymejate: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Try better skul my friend

(1) (Reply)

Data Analysis: Statistical Analysis, Econometrics Analysis, Training And Consult / Check This Question / Tableau Online Training In Hyderabad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.