Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Almost Died This Evening - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Almost Died This Evening (4318 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Buttocks Enlargement Surgery: Almost Died In Turkey - Aftrending.com / Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) / Five Star Music Skibii Collapsed And Died This Morning (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Airforce1(m): 12:28am On Nov 21, 2015
drizslim:
vice versa ur d dummy though
You know nothing

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died This Evening by drizslim(m): 12:31am On Nov 21, 2015
Airforce1:

You know nothing
u never learn u so dumb with d capital letter D

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Airforce1(m): 12:33am On Nov 21, 2015
drizslim:
You know nothing

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Margauxluv(f): 1:07am On Nov 21, 2015
drizslim:
biko which one be fans? D dude is a confused fella... with that his useless "such a diva" he won't even make it in music even if dey pour him fuel, gas, diesel etc to blow

As in
Ma guy wetin I wan talk ni

I logd in hoping dat m gonna see true testimony. Lik I survived an accident, or I escaped frm hoodlums, robber or even I dodged a bullet grin smfn lik dat not dis shii.
Smh. undecided
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by egbaguy: 2:35am On Nov 21, 2015
LIEnus,we don hear u. Where is the second single?

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Died This Evening by nuelzy: 5:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Airforce1:

As you be like sickle cell patient so.. you still dey find trouble?
Am wondering if nah ur abject poverty don turn u to a horrible liar.....

.....cos all ur pictures...u look so hungry nd mal-nourished....

sule even frosh pass u sef grin

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Deejay1000(m): 6:06am On Nov 21, 2015
End time lies undecided

u almost died buh u did'nt y dnt u go to the church nd gv testimony instead ov cumin here seekin for sorries nd eyaaah's

Re: I Almost Died This Evening by agohmamuda(m): 6:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Airforce1 will be painting pictures of how he's always balling, shopping, high end this and that. I have a feeling it's all a false life.
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Airforce1(m): 6:29am On Nov 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy for real
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by OreoPaschal(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2015
Airforce1:

You know nothing
cheesy grin grin cheesy Niccur that three words got me cracking...."You know nothing"...Thank goodness you have learnt your lesson cool
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by OreoPaschal(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2015
drizslim:
You[b][/b] know[b][/b] nothing[b][/b]. grin
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Airforce1(m): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2015
OreoPaschal:

cheesy grin grin cheesy Niccur that three words got me cracking...."You know nothing"...Thank goodness you have learnt your lesson cool

Hehehehehe

Abi na
cheesy
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by iamrealdeji(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Wow
I cant believe I will be alive to tell my story this evening.

I went out with two of my fellas to metro park to have fun.. so when we got there, I was in the mood to "get high" because I've been so so bussy for sometime now.
So we ordered for hennesy for the three of us.. we downed it withing 40 minutes.

I aint satisfied, I needed something fuckingg strong, so I arranged for "codeine" and mix it with alcohol.
Mehm after consuming tha shitt, I started seeing double.
I was struggling to breath.
I got myself fuckedd up with tha shitt I took.
Not my first time, and dont know why tha shitt I took got me feeling this way.

So I told me fellas to assist me to get up and help me to the car and drive me home.
.. it got worse when I got into the car... breathing became a problem.
My friends were scared so I managed to tell them to take me to a nearby hospital.. they did.

The doctor on duty had to take a quick check on me and did what they had to do.
That was how I narrowly escaped death.

On my way back home now.. lying down n the back seat and typing these.

Please guys, stay outtie codeine.

Blessings!
codeine killed DJ Screw who started chopped and screwed, a type of remix which is played and drank(Codeine) is drunk at the same time. Codeine killed Pi.mp C of UGK
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2015
You call yourself Airforce1 and desire to be some kind of musical artist...i say some kind because I am yet to define the genre u belong however you could actually sit and desire to get high and it wasn't your first time taking codeine.
What gives you the impression that as a wannabe artist or even a so called star artist u have the right or its mandatory u do stupid and crazy things to be relevant. True genius needs no drug or alcoholic aids...its inherent. Back in my school days i was deep into music and have performed with the likes of faze when he was yet unknown and idris Abdulkareem and eddy remedy when they were also coming up and back then everyone knew I was way better than idris Abdulkareem because I was also a rapper and could sing. Till date I am tight with faze and 2 face because our stage performances brought us close but I never abused any substance....heck I never even touched any substance...don't drink, don't smoke then and up till now.
You need help and you also need to define your identity because as far as I am concerned you are sure not an artist ...you are just doing everything to be relevant and creating the illusion that you have got talent but dude I aint a fan......cheers

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Maximillian1: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Choi..people dey lie sha

Xo you were high and you still remembered that you needed to see a doctor*bros my 2 hands are in the air*
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by IamTheophilus(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2015
Every forces in the air disturbing Airforce1.,release him in chisos name.
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Daviewonder(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2015
I swear this guy dey Bleep up! When a nobody starts feeling he is somebody, I've been seeing his very senseless threads up nd down! If u are truly an artist get down to ur job, face it nd make good music nd stop trying to form what u are not. The other day it was d comparison with Olamide! Nobody knows nd cares d Bleep abt u until u make it big. #NoHate #truth
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by mondaymorin: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2015
Maximillian1:
Choi..people dey lie sha

Xo you were high and you still remembered that you needed to see a doctor*bros my 2 hands are in the air*
you have come to show ur self ba? you are not different from you....and which stage did u share with 2face and faze, am sure they dont know ur sorry ass.
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by menix(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
A dying man was able to type all these epistle...

Codeine ko modenine nii....
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
mondaymorin:
you have come to show ur self ba? you are not different from you....and which stage did u share with 2face and faze, am sure they dont know ur sorry ass.

I am sure u are refering to me. Dude I knew faze down to his house on 721 road festac including his entire family. He introduced me to 2 face when blackface was still running tinz and we all used to hang out including hycinth 2 faces brother and we did a lot of praying for 2 face back then because of his womanising ways and weed filled life. Hycinth personally requested we need to be praying for him. I have all their phone lines and we talk on the regular. Even 2 faces wife is cool with me as my kid and her little daughter love each others company as they are practically of the same age.

All I am saying is that some of you young ones think u know everything and want to try everything but what u think you know and want to do just killed someone else.

I am now a successful realtor and FYI where Annie Idibias mom is resident now was gotten for them by me. Thats a screenshot of my whatsapp list. I am sure u can see someone i refered to there.Enjoy your life.

**Screen shots placed for emphasis for 1 hr and now removed**
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Maximillian1: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
mondaymorin:
bros abeg m nt airforce1 o
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by drizslim(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
Why dnt Y'all free Airforce1 and let the dude be... if u dnt hype urself, who will?... as for me I have no further differences with him anymore...

BTW stop taking hard drugs bro and work more on giving us a better hit than the last one

Success wishes to u... Alubarika shall follow ur hustle

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died This Evening by drizslim(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Margauxluv:

As in
Ma guy wetin I wan talk ni

I logd in hoping dat m gonna see true testimony. Lik I survived an accident, or I escaped frm hoodlums, robber or even I dodged a bullet grin smfn lik dat not dis shii.
Smh. undecided
why u dey put me on pending

Ordinary friendzone u no gree...

undecided
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Dubemkelly(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Your size for casket still dey for market bro but I bless His name for giving you another chance
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by tartar9(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
at least release album before you die sad

1 Like

Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Margauxluv(f): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2015
drizslim:
why u dey put me on pending

Ordinary friendzone u no gree...

undecided

Lol Oya share u BBM pin wihme
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by drizslim(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Margauxluv:

2B196A28 hehe I'm waiting cutie
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Airforce1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
Margauxluv:

drizslim:
2B196A28 hehe I'm waiting cutie

Congrats to you guys..
I hope it leads to marriage
grin
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by drizslim(m): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Congrats to you guys..
grin
hehe I wish the same too grin

Thanks brov wink
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Margauxluv(f): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Congrats to you guys..
grin

Lol Airforce c'on don't b such a grandpa

tongue.

Sorry it's non of Ur bizness
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by Airforce1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
Margauxluv:

Lol Airforce c'on don't b such a grandpa

tongue.

Sorry it's non of Ur bizness
yeah, thats right grin cheesy
Re: I Almost Died This Evening by mondaymorin: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2015
naijadeyhia:

I am sure u are refering to me. Dude I knew faze down to his house on 721 road festac including his entire family. He introduced me to 2 face when blackface was still running tinz and we all used to hang out including hycinth 2 faces brother and we did a lot of praying for 2 face back then because of his womanising ways and weed filled life. Hycinth personally requested we need to be praying for him. I have all their phone lines and we talk on the regular. Even 2 faces wife is cool with me as my kid and her little daughter love each others company as they are practically of the same age.

All I am saying is that some of you young ones think u know everything and want to try everything but what u think you know and want to do just killed someone else.

I am now a successful realtor and FYI where Annie Idibias mom is resident now was gotten for them by me. Thats a screenshot of my whatsapp list. I am sure u can see someone i refered to there.Enjoy your life.

**Screen shots placed for emphasis for 1 hr and now removed**
na wa oooo......all dis stort just to show ur self abi....actually with all dis story, you are the young one here who think he knows everything......wake up.....tu face no no you ..case closed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Di'ja Of (mavins Record) Long Time Hiding Lookalike Revealed Check Her Out / 5 Celebrity Battles Wizkid Won Successfully / Naija GIRL Breaks Internet With Her Natural Up And Down End0wments – (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.