Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today (4340 Views)

Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 / Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by IamAirforce1: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Billionaire business man and Kcee "Limpopo" junior brother, E-money and his 12 heavily built security giards were spotted at the Domestic Terminal of Lagos Airport today minutes to his boarding time to Abuja.

The Five star boss decked on black native Agbada , designer Gucci bags and over a million Naira worth of Rolex wrist watch ... Wow

Biggest boy in his game if you ask me.

See photos below

Source
Eyan E-money

Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by IamAirforce1: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
More photos of the Big Boy , E-money

Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by IamAirforce1: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Movement!

May every seed of stagnation in your life be uprooted in Jesus Name, Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by castrokins(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nigga Keeps His Style And Fashion 100%.

Respekt!!!
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by Afriifa(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Airforce 1 please when will u start showing us ur security men?

8 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by IamAirforce1: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Afriifa:
Airforce 1 please when will u start showing us ur security men?

You Mean God?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
imagine the guy doing the doggy style
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by Afriifa(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You Mean God?
i know e-money is your God, thank you. i mean security agents like d police, dss, army etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by IamAirforce1: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Afriifa:
i know e-money is your God, thank you. i mean security agents like d police, dss, army etc.

I don't give reasonable reply to Idiotic questions.
Sorry!
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by Afriifa(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I don't give reasonable reply to Idiotic questions. Sorry!
n u just gave one already.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Are they shooting a movie or what? shocked
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rokia2:
Are they shooting ammovie or what? shocked

Rokiatu shocked shocked Lord save me from this succubus cry
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by IamAirforce1: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by Ryabcool(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Orisirisi undecided

Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Rokiatu shocked shocked Lord save me from this succubus cry
You nor well. grin
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rokia2:
You nor well. grin

Hmmmm rokia ! Okay.
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rokia2:
Are they shooting a movie or what? shocked
Whoever is shooting this ass tho. Dude is one morrafucka! Lol.
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by aquadude15: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Movement!

May every seed of stagnation in your life be uprooted in Jesus Name, Amen.
Mumu
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by akankemi1(f): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
there is nothing more sexy than a guy with fat bank account �

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by stillondmatter: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
without recognisable source of income, oga o
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
akankemi1:
there is nothing more sexy than a guy with fat bank account �
Where do you place a man with a very good dick
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by IamAirforce1: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rokia2 just stole the show with her asss
So for these, Don't you ever comment on my thread again @Rokia2

This thread is about E-money and not about your ass.
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by BrutalJab: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nice dress sense
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by twentyk(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Make all of Una leave airforce na....sureboy me I gbadun you jare
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by IamAirforce1: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
twentyk:
Make all of Una leave airforce na....sureboy me I gbadun you jare

Lol cheesy grin cheesy grin

Where is Lalasticlala sef
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by muller101(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
The other police man. Is he pregnant?
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by LesbianBoy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Something tells me this rokia2 girl has a very tight pvssy and screams during sex angry
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Something tells me this rokia2 girl has a very tight pvssy and screams during sex angry
cheesy grin
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by Desyner: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
The money show.
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by IamAirforce1: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Money over everything
Re: Checkout Photos Of E-money And His Securities At Lagos Airport Today by josh123(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2017
He would not have gotten all this wealth if he was a doctor or a lawer,he is a business man there is nothing like financial education,who school help?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Is The Most Beautiful Actress In The History Of Nigeria / Neyma Alfredo From Mozambique Or Genevieve Nnaji????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.