Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) (37553 Views)

Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Dangote Truck Runs Into Cars, Burst Into Flames In Asaba, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Those dat are affected didn't knw such wl happend to them......., here we re todae watching el- classico,... oluwa save our soul oh LORD
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by pus22: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by dyn1800: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
So sad that this happen..... RIP to the dead ..... meanwhile the Op needs to be more diplomatic in the report ...... Needs not demonize someone to gain recog
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by Krimmy(f): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
May their soul rest in peace. As for me, i fear Dangote trailer pass death itself. cry
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
cry
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by menix(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
The more truck accident the more increase in sales...

End time Law of Business Growth...
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
the people driving these trucks are mentally sick! why always them? RIP
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by fromnigeria(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Smh

They cannot get a body bag or something ..
Why did they pack them like roasted goat ?.. Human lives mean nothing to Nigerians angry angry angry
I wondered too. Why in Nigeria we don't use body bags.
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by femzy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ewww gory
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by judedwriter(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
What a waste of human life! Dis life is meaningless-folks fulfill ur destiny while there is time.

1 Like

Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
THIS THING IS COMMON TO DANGOTE TRUCKS
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by morab90(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Most terrible news of the day!
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by omojeesu(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
ksstroud:
May God have mercy on us
He is merciful.
We are the ones who don't for ourselves.
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by Tedassie(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sijo01:
Jeez.
It's official, booohari is a curse to Nigeria.
Quote me with a contrary view and die by fire.
It seems you have a FIERY approach to issues.

Are you an MFM member? grin

1 Like

Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by Stanleyafam(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dangote trucks, settling account with lives since 1980.... end of year account.
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sijo01:
Jeez.
... .

Exactly

Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by nom44311: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Smh

Why did they pack them like roasted goat ?.. Human lives mean nothing to Nigerians angry angry angry

My broda I tire....
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by ksstroud: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
omojeesu:

He is merciful.

We are the ones who don't for ourselves.

You could be right...
But may His mercy covers you and I more...
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by omakay(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
But wait oooooo!!!!

Shebi na graduates dey drive the trucks now...

Please, i will need someone to clarify this info.

There was a certain time that Dangote called for graduate driving jobs.

Are these not the same graduates driving these trucks and still having accidents all over the place?
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
May their Soul R.I.P..

chuksbaby:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-yvx4V7FiOpk/Vk-c7qv8e9I/AAAAAAAAAP4/cdxss9rcEHM/s320/1.jpg[/img]

More Than 25 persons died along Benin Asaba Express way opposite Asaba International Airport.

Informations reaching us from a credible friend who lives close to Asaba Airport Where the incident occured says the accident was caused as a result of a long fuel que at the NNPC Mega Station, Asaba.

The Bodies Where Later Drop At Federal Medical Center Asaba.

It is time the federal government do something about the scarcity of fuel, as it is fast becoming a night mare in our society.

May their Soul R.I.P..

My condolence to the families of those who lost their love Ones.

http://www.omanifranklin.com/2015/11/here-are-scenes-from-dangote-truck.html
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
liberty300:
Dangote trucks been having accidents down south all the time..whats up with that?

All the damn time
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by Danfuster(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Something needs to be done about this dangote trucks, just two days ago at sango toll gate, about 25 people feared dead... Sometimes I wonder if this man's money is ever clean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by Sijo01(f): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tedassie:

It seems you have a FIERY approach to issues.

Are you an MFM member? grin

Lol...... No am not. But you will agree with me, that's the quickest way to send an enemy to the great beyond. cheesy
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by pedrilo: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ha! Av seen enuf dead bodies already mehn!
Year of the dead.
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by SoniaUK(f): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
something need to be done about this evil dangote trailer, before it wipes off our entire loyal Nigerian, dangote trailer = death. the more death he makes the more profit he makes, that's the law of Illuminati
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by LemmeFuckYou(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sijo01:
Jeez.
Quote me with a contrary view and die by fire.
if you stay like this for the next 1week without sense u may not survive it.

3 Likes

Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Na human beings be dis? shocked
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by Pidggin(f): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lord have mercy

RIP
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by MirakleBest(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
President mama mmadu bu garri and mister of petroleum never start work, if him start work go dey ok for naija
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by calabardick(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Smh

haba, are living human put in body bags?
Re: Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) by Tedassie(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sijo01:

Lol...... No am not. But you will agree with me, that's the quickest way to send an enemy to the great beyond. cheesy

shocked

Haa...if our creator had that INCENDIARY point of view,we'd know the fate of every erring creatures on the face of the earth by the second!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene / Aftermath Of A Heavy Downpour At Sabo, Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.