Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore (4032 Views)

5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore / Is There Any Way To Cure Insomnia / 15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by olarhtunji(m): 3:20am On Nov 21, 2015
am wondering how I would cope with my forthcoming exam when having sleep problems and I don't want to take sleeping pills as it makes my head foggy and I don't feel refreshed after the sleep and sometimes it does not work at all

don't know if there's anybody having chronic insomnia here that might be drug later
...like due to some antibiotics like ciprofloaxin....
please share our you conquered your insomnia as I am talking to you have not slept in almost two days..
due to intake of drug to cure malaria...if you suggesting alcohol its a no no for me because of ulcer and please its serious help me and dont joke if there's anyway you were able cure any insomnia please share below.....God bless you as you do so...I seriously need something that can get me out of these typhoid problem.... please no opinion is wasted..
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by actoor(m): 4:20am On Nov 21, 2015
*from experience*

Take MonkeyTail after Bath
You will thank me later grin

NB: don't ask me what's MonkeyTail, that's your assignment. Find out in your area :|.
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 21, 2015
I guess someone wrote English for you in WAEC! "am a university student" tufiakwa!
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by kestolove95(m): 5:11am On Nov 21, 2015
Weed or codein wil do d magic
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by Bolanlevivian: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2015
boiled moringa leaves, extract the water and add honey to it . take before you sleep, that's what helped me when I could not sleep for more than a week even when sleeping tablet was not even working

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by olarhtunji(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Bolanlevivian:
boiled moringa leaves, extract the water and add honey to it . take before you sleep, that's what helped me when I could not sleep for more than a week even when sleeping tablet was not even working

thanks a lotI really appreciate your comment...I thought there was nothing I could do....were you also suffering from drug induced insomnia?....and was typhoid you had
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by olarhtunji(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
please someone tell me how to cure typhoid.... I also get foamy spit in mouth and my throat feels dry....please you all should help a brother
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by tuniboss: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
look for a caffeine free tea with natural ability to calm nerves.. and royal jelly helps to prevent nervousness and stress.
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by olarhtunji(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
tuniboss:
look for a caffeine free tea with natural ability to calm nerves.. and royal jelly helps to prevent nervousness and stress.

can you recommend any Sir?
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by tuniboss: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
royal
olarhtunji:

can you recommend any Sir?
royal jelly and aloe blossom tea..
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by olarhtunji(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
tuniboss:
royal royal jelly and aloe blossom tea..

I believe it would help cure the insomnia...m going to give it a trial...
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by olarhtunji(m): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
please I need assistance on how to cure the foamy spit.....I need cure for typhoid generally....as all the drugs have been using have stopped working... instead am suffering from there side effects
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by tuniboss: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
olarhtunji:

I believe it would help cure the insomnia...m going to give it a trial...
alright do you stay in lag so i can direct you where to get them.
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by olarhtunji(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
tuniboss:
alright do you stay in lag so i can direct you where to get them.
yes I stay in lag......I live at iyana ipaja area .....though I Skul at lasu so I also stay at iyana iba...thanks boss
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by olarhtunji(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
please if you also know anyway I can cure typhoid please tell me...anti biotics have stopped working... @tuniboss@tuniboss@tuniboss@tuniboss@tuniboss
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by tuniboss: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
ok then get me on 08131195769 we can talk then have a great time and God bless you
olarhtunji:

yes I stay in lag......I live at iyana ipaja area .....though I Skul at lasu so I also stay at iyana iba...thanks boss
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by tuniboss: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
olarhtunji:
please if you also know anyway I can cure typhoid please tell me...anti biotics have stopped working... @tuniboss@tuniboss@tuniboss@tuniboss@tuniboss
ok pls get me on 08131195769 so we can talk.. bro here is the address 21/23 aromire avenue ikeja lagos..
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by olarhtunji(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Bolanlevivian:

thanks a lotI really appreciate your comment...I
thought there was nothing I could do....were you
also suffering from drug induced insomnia
?....and was typhoid you had
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by Bolanlevivian: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
olarhtunji:

thanks a lotI really appreciate your comment...I
thought there was nothing I could do....were you
also suffering from drug induced insomnia
?....and was typhoid you had
I dont think so, I did not use any drug at that time, when I went to the doctor he said I was thinking, but I was not, so I started researching on natural food that help in making people sleep, that's where I came across moringa honey milk banana, but I notice when I take Moringa and Honey, my body became relaxed.
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by diamondc(f): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
i used moringa tea. it worked wonders.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by olarhtunji(m): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
diamondc:
i used moringa tea. it worked wonders.

what was the cause of your insomnia ma
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by olarhtunji(m): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bolanlevivian:

I dont think so, I did not use any drug at that time, when I went to the doctor he said I was thinking, but I was not, so I started researching on natural food that help in making people sleep, that's where I came across moringa honey milk banana, but I notice when I take Moringa and Honey, my body became relaxed.

oh...thanks madam...I just boiled the moringa leaves I would mix with honey and take tonight...I hope it works.... thanks once again for giving me an idea
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by Bolanlevivian: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
olarhtunji:

oh...thanks madam...I just boiled the moringa leaves I would mix with honey and take tonight...I hope it works.... thanks once again for giving me an idea
How are you doing, were you able to sleep, I pray it works for you.
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by Lucialovely(f): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Have you tried codeine or lexotan . if you have then you need to try out the moringa and honey. Will try that too
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by reciprocal(f): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2015
olarhtunji:
please I need assistance on how to cure the foamy spit.....I need cure for typhoid generally....as all the drugs have been using have stopped working... instead am suffering from there side effects
make sure u drink much water to ease dry throat
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by kayti(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2015
olarhtunji:
use half portion of alabukun,half slice of lime and one raw egg from a native hen,use once every three days and you will give God the glory.
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by mykedun(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Since you know that insomnia is a brain issue which comes from depression first and lead to worries which is the cause of most insomnia. Taking orthodox drug might help but may have adverse effect later on in life. I will advice you to stick to natural herbs supplements. During my experience in health industry i have recommended some herbal supplements to elderly people suffering from your ailment too, and it really worked for them so i do not think your should be different.
You need to get Aloe Vera drink, Herbal Rest and Relax... You can get these two products via click these links
( http://www.evergreenhealthcaresupplements.com/gnld-aloevera-plus.php ) For Aloe Vera
( http://www.evergreenhealthcaresupplements.com/gnld-herbal-rest-relax.php ) Herbal Rest and Relax
You may also call me or watapp me on 07037924908 if you prefer.
TO YOUR HEALTH !!!
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by mykedun(m): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2015
olarhtunji:
IF you need a total cure for both typhoid and malaria, you will need natural herbal supplements
call or watapp me on 07037924908 or visit http://www.evergreenhealthcaresupplements.com/gnld-garlic-allium-complex.php to get garllic Allium that can detox you from that typhoid totally
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by kokomilala(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Get melatonin, GABA, 5 HTP-Hydroxy Tryptophan.Apart from that, always sleep in a dark room.Warm bath too comes in handy.And, cammomile tea.But, melatonin alone 3-5 mg will help you.
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by Babydeedee: 2:29am On Dec 02, 2015
kokomilala:
Get melatonin, GABA, 5 HTP-Hydroxy Tryptophan.Apart from that, always sleep in a dark room.Warm bath too comes in handy.And, cammomile tea.But, melatonin alone 3-5 mg will help you.
Can this be found at a pharmacy?
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by olarhtunji(m): 4:56am On Dec 02, 2015
Babydeedee:
Can this be found at a pharmacy?
are u also having insomnia
Re: I Need Your Opinion On How To Cure Insomnia.. Please Don't Ignore by kokomilala(m): 5:43am On Dec 02, 2015
Possibly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why It Is Risky To Give A Man MouthAction / Lead Poisoning Kills 400 Children In Zamfara State / My Mental Health Is Ruining My Life!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.