Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,163 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii (57880 Views)

Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by OjoraFunmilola(f): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2015
Her own cup of burukutu

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Shaw007(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2015
fairygeh:
See her slightly bow sexy legs,just Like mine.cute
"slightly bow legs, just like yours"

See talk, so bow leg is now fashion. Omase o

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2015
eeeewwww....her sugar box must stank from those thighs rubbing together!!! Pukes.....
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Shaw007(m): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2015
fairygeh:

End time fashion

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Khalraj: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2015
nice
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Fearcom(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2015
Pending... lipsrsealed
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Bollinger(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Am talking to her curves and pose......

OK, good curves but she poses like a cripple.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by tuna4servi(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2015
Hope he doesn't beat her again sha
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by HARDDON: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Beautiful Woman..........

Where is dah pool?
Like Crzly? She ploughed d streets dressed like this?

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by BSH4u(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2015
Aikayy:
Husband snatching BIT.CH!!!

When you have something and don't value it, someone else will gladly take it away from you. That was what happened to Franks ex-wife so I don't see any case of husband snatching here

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2015
Remind me to comment tomorrow.
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by goodgood2(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2015
khristals:
I just don't know how he ended up with this ugly woman
Woman wey dey give am peace. A man needs peace. Most of these END TIME ladies don't know.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by otiigba1(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2015
Eeeeeww! Only thing i see here is a Fat, ugly old woman wearing a fake hair. embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Uchwilliam(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2015
khristals:
I just don't know how he ended up with this ugly woman
Her body bro,her body!
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by plendil: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2015
Hmm. Nice hips, good curves.

Idoho dey chop no be small!! grin
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by otiigba1(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2015
Shaw007:

End time fashion
na wao grin grin
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by khristals(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2015
goodgood2:
Woman wey dey give am peace. A man needs peace. Most of these END TIME ladies don't know.

dude don't even look happy... like he was forced to smile or something

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by haywire07(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2015
Is she also an END TIME prostitute?
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by mikesammy(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Beautiful Woman..........Am talking to her curves only not The FACE!
lolz! Just like frank ehdo would say, frankly speaking, she dnt even attract me one bit

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by nyabinghi(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2015
fairygeh:
show me the sexy legs or I won't believe you
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by mikesammy(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2015
otiigba1:
Eeeeeww! Only thing i see here is a Fat, ugly woman wearing a fake hair. embarassed.
bro, you see well. I thought i was the only one with eyez

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by khristals(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2015
Uchwilliam:

Her body bro,her body!

her oversized nose obviously got the better of me.. let me go back and check if she's got any curves that ain't nasal undecided

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by otiigba1(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2015
fairygeh:
so you think bow legged is cute? grin ignorant or what? For your information bow legged is a disability; a deformation at birth embarassed. YOur legs are supposed to be straight atleast. Sorry to disapooint you. She is disable, so are you.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by rattlesnake(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Even if they dash me I no go accept

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by otiigba1(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2015
mikesammy:
bro, you see well. I thought i was the only one with eyez
obviously, some people needs glasses to see. She Looks old too. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Cyriloha(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Good food

See as she sample healthy butter Lap

By the time Femi Fani kayode

Catch am now, begin give am better lashing ,Frank go de cry, de roll for ground cry

If FFK handle this goods,her shakara go end once

Sai FFK

bro please let's call bad thing bad for once as a married woman did she suppose to Dress that way this is one of the reasons why we men and women who are into women gets in trouble these days

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Pamelayoung: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2015
Aikayy:
Husband snatching BIT.CH!!!

Did she snatch smbody's husband.
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Cyriloha(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2015
ndcide:
She should take it easy. She should stop exposing herself. It's risky

Won't say more.

bro please let's call bad thing bad for once as a
married woman did she suppose to Dress that way this
is one of the reasons why we men and women who are
into women gets in trouble these days

just think am !!!
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by wordfare77(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2015
[b][/b]END TIME Wife
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by VanOmiyale: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Still don't know who advised her to expose this fatty bombom body? And this must be a picture from the summer not now that the weather is getting cold again in the U.S

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by predatorX: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2015
otiigba1:
obviously, some people needs glasses to see. She Looks old too. embarassed

na you see pass, may Jah continue to make you sighted!! cheesy

Her skin don wear finish, it has lost it gloss. Be like all those oloshos.

Frank lost a babe to end up with is mate if not older than him......Grace to Grass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins / "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.