Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii (57877 Views)

Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by predatorX: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2015
VanOmiyale:
Still don't know who advised her to expose this fatty bombom body? And this must be a picture from the summer not now that the weather is getting cold again in the U.S

Hawaii is not part of US mainland, no snow
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by missyadorable(f): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2015
pet4ril:
Hmmmm, and she's a wife for that matter ok, End time wife
Yes.Frank dumped Katherine obiang(u can google),his ex wife n mother of 3 kids to marry her
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Sprintson(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2015
Endtime trip
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by missyadorable(f): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2015
Abbykem:
Keep looking nice girl, don't let all dis skinny babes get a hold of ur husby.
Really? After Frank beat n dumped his wife n mother of 3 kids to marry her?

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2015
old face with wonderful thigh and legs. let me go use vasline cus of what i saw. coming back to comment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by ocjbaba(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2015
mimicious:
grin please where are the end time family
grin
mimicious:
grin please where are the end time family
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2015
LOL she looks like a footballer.
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Amanyanabo(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2015
luk @ d 1st and 3rd pics, wah iz she trying to cova
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by suzziematini(f): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2015
Cool alright, pretty cool. But

1) that isn't a bikini. No be jean bum-short and tank top abi singlet be that?

2) showing off her body is just toooo wrong especially as a wife. She got curves, she still be sexy in jeans or pretty body gowns.

None of my business tho......
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by dustydee: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2015
Nairalanders and hypocrisy. If it's someone wearing skimpy dress they will shout to the high heavens - indecent dressing. But this one is bikini body abi?
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Curare: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Good food

See as she sample healthy butter Lap

By the time Femi Fani kayode

Catch am now, begin give am better lashing ,Frank go de cry, de roll for ground cry

If FFK handle this goods,her shakara go end once

Sai FFK

grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2015
missyadorable:

Really? After Frank beat n dumped his wife n mother of 3 kids to marry her?
Dunno about that story. I just admire her stature sis.
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by ibidapko(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2015
nurex01:
Mtxheew. Useless lady. Y putting her hand ✋ over d thing? Make she open up. Crazy bitch kiss

I WONDER oooOO
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by femo86(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Beautiful Woman..........Am talking to her curves only not The FACE!

Badt Sharp Guy
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by engrjacuzzi: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2015
everything about it is END TIME.
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Bishops10(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2015
But wait Op,is this a bikini, where is the Pond sorry pool?
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by flokii: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2015
ibi ti owo mtn n wole si grin
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Freeman50(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2015
Never new this young man later divorced his first wife. Not surprised anyway........ Men can take their decisions at any point in time.
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by miqos02(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2015
cool
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by LastProphet: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2015
khristals:
I just don't know how he ended up with this ugly woman

I thought I was the only one thinking this, am disappointed in Frank
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] a beg help me check what she is covering with her left hand
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by jeremioluwaseyi: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2015
nurex01:
Mtxheew. Useless lady. Y putting her hand ✋ over d thing? Make she open up. Crazy bitch kiss
you took those words right out of my mouth.
Woman! If you aint confident about samfin then don't do it.Must you copy others.sh**t
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by Dubemkelly(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2015
So na make up Frank dey use for that show, the wife is challenge facially, not even there but if the hubby likes her that way, my mouth shut!
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by tpiadotcom: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2015
She is more popular than Frank now.
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by PigMeat: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
QueenEdna:
undecided Chei! So na this olosho make you divorce your first wife ba ? after panel beating the poor woman. Fear GOD frank.
U 4m cross river state?
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by mamagee3(f): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Good for them
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by kingarizona1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
kambili999:
Enioy the flaunting on the street of Hawaii. undecided

You just wish u were there
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by kambili999(f): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
kingarizona1:

You just wish u were there
k. you have been noticed
Re: Frank Edoho's Wife Sandra Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Hawaii by kingslly(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
I like women with dis kinda shape cos dem dey always get ginger on top Bed wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo / Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.